Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Clone High: Anime Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:24 am
Haji looked away, knowing all too well the effects it would have on her system, pondering if he should. "...It doesn't matter. It'll work."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:57 pm
she shook her head, "I need to know. Its the law."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:38 pm
He shook his own head. "You wouldn't know even if you took a sample."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:08 pm
She smiled, as if she knew something he didn't. "I know..." She sighed, "go ahead."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Raveil Elric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:16 pm
He wandered into the library thinking to himself "Man...this place is HUGE, and so is this library...but" smiles to himself "It's nice and quiet, hehe" he scratchedt he back of his head, man I'm still lost and need to find my classes..." throws his bag aside grabing a seat "Guess that'll wait for now." he crossed his arms and lowered his head to take a nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:18 am
(sorry i got kinda sidetracked, have no idea what's happening and am gonna just wing it....)
Dante was in the school by some lockers. He had his arm around the girl who he had phoned a while ago.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:57 pm
Pulling out a small Swiss Army knife, he made a small cut into his hand. Then, sucking back a good amount of the blood that came out, he brought his mouth to hers, transferring the blood into her system...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:27 pm
Sitting in the middle of the library, he dug into his bag pulling out a bottle of ramune, with a smirk on his face "Heh, ramune, it's not milk but just around as good." laughs a bit poping the cold ramune bottle open "Heh..." he stared at the open bottle of ramune with a smile thinking about Saya, he muttered "...you lost the race so you owe me a bottle of ramune..." he took a sip of the ramune, and laughed "...yeah, wish she was still around." he took another sip just waiting for the passing period bell, or atleast soemthing interesting to happen.  

Raveil Elric

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:50 pm
Yuuki gasped from the sensation, her vision returning... But... It was off... Something was different about it.... What was it?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:57 am
"I'm... sorry."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:12 am
Everything she looked at, it was... Closer... More detailed... She felt like somewhat a bird of pray. She looked deeply at him, "what did you do to me?" She looked like she would cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:34 am
Dante walked with his arm never leaving the girl's waist. They looked so innocent together. unfortunately that was not true.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Raveil Elric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:22 pm
He took another sip then just set the bottle of ramune on the table reaching once more into his bag "...hmm let's see." he pull out a cell phone, and quickly dialed a random number. "...hope someone answers this random call." he picked up the ramune bottle with his left hand taking another sip, listening to the phone, holding it with his thumb and index finger on his right hand, with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:58 am
Dante sat in a classroom, his feet on the desk and the girl sat next to him. '' hey, your awfully quiet.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:41 am
He bowed his head, looking away from her. "I saved your life... But I ruined your death... I'm sorry..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff