Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm
The_Last_Avenger
lol. ronz, anyt time i'm on if you want someone to crew with you, I'll be glad to help you. I've beaten zen gardens main quests. I'm currently doing a bonus one by getting mystic weaves...

I personally find item quests...time consuming and thus a waste of my time. Kill counter quests are much more efficient. A prime example are the endless quests for defeating Sand Castles and Anchor Bugs. Too bad my ACL is too high to do those anymore. That seriously dissapointed me. Now I have no choice, but to farm in the Shallow Seas.
I suggest that you move onto the next area, Avenger. All you need is a good crew.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:05 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum

I just helped a 2.1 finish that quest and murdered the thing badly

Did you guys know that the OMGWTF is very susceptible to the Scaredy Cat ring? It runs off and doesn't escape the screen so you can attack it all you want till the effect wears off. xd Epic FAIL!

lol it doesn't matter cause the thing couldn't do ANY damage to me cause of my regeneration

Oh...The difficulty picks up past the Zen Gardens. I assure you. There's like a huge slope that takes place in difficulty scales.

OMG....i got slaughtered by those cherry puffs...my lv.3 hack ring barely did any damage and three of them ganged up on me as soon as i attacked one....

I love those Cherry Puff bombs. :3 You'll come to appreciate them later. I used to aggro 10 or so and run to a spot in order to drive a**holes out of a farming area so I could farm myself. BOOM BABY HAHAHA!

and i've also slain over 80 garlics and still haven't gotten one shrub in 2 days...it gets me pissed....i've done purvis' quest 4 times already...and am on my 5th one...  

Ronzalpha201

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:29 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Agamum

lol it doesn't matter cause the thing couldn't do ANY damage to me cause of my regeneration

Oh...The difficulty picks up past the Zen Gardens. I assure you. There's like a huge slope that takes place in difficulty scales.

OMG....i got slaughtered by those cherry puffs...my lv.3 hack ring barely did any damage and three of them ganged up on me as soon as i attacked one....

I love those Cherry Puff bombs. :3 You'll come to appreciate them later. I used to aggro 10 or so and run to a spot in order to drive a**holes out of a farming area so I could farm myself. BOOM BABY HAHAHA!

and i've also slain over 80 garlics and still haven't gotten one shrub in 2 days...it gets me pissed....i've done purvis' quest 4 times already...and am on my 5th one...

You should go into the Null Chamber and take off some of your rings. Make sure the enemies name is green. You will get the best drop rate that way. Other ways to increase drop rate are. Going into Barton to charge up your gi. Partying, larger parties give more drops. And the Angelic set which also increases drops.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:48 pm
Mantis 10.0
Shrunken 7.1
Keen Aye 5.3
Ghost 3.0
Divinity 3.0
Diagnoses 3.0
Iron Will 3.0

Accuracy 350
Dodge 436
Willpower 334
Speed 192
Weight 100
Max Health 574
Regeneration 11.47 per second

CL5.7 with a Ninja Set

Total charge 700  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:54 am
Nice stats Agamum so guys do you need help with something XD.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:06 am
yeah I would like to know how you kill those sand fluffs without being bled to death  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:47 am
You need a better regen rate and I advise using a movement impairing or stunning effect.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:26 am
Agamum
yeah I would like to know how you kill those sand fluffs without being bled to death

Ranged attacks. That's all I have to say to it. Shark Attack was nice and powerful and mid-ranged. So I had little to no trouble dealing with those things.  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:31 am
Need I say it again...Dodge stats are destroyed when you're up against a boss! scream It's completely useless in my belief. Farming with it is okay, but it's not the best thing going if you want to use it against something like the end-boss. I'll tell you that right now. The Chef set however has been falling into favor, because people are starting to realize this fact. Accuracy is mended over time without augments later as you level up. There's really no need for Keen Aye. Make use of rings like the Teflon Spray or Meat. Potlid becomes a staple later on too when you realize that almost everything starts attacking from good range out of melee range as yours start to fall out of favor in terms of strength.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:35 am
LanceCalvis
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Agamum

You should go into the Null Chamber and take off some of your rings. Make sure the enemies name is green. You will get the best drop rate that way. Other ways to increase drop rate are. Going into Barton to charge up your gi. Partying, larger parties give more drops. And the Angelic set which also increases drops.

I second what Lance has just said. Green is the way to go! scream People don't understand that red, yellow, blue, and/or purple animated are not going to get you anything good. You won't get a single drop from reds and purples. Drops are RARE in the case of yellows and blues. Green is the way to go. Finding a crew these days is much tougher, because of this. I felt the hard end of the stick when I realized that I didn't get a single drop while everyone else was in the Shallow Seas. That was because everyone was yellow to me. sweatdrop Even though we easily subdued 80 or so animated during that trip.  

tkdauronXIII

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:40 am
...the animated are still green in zen gardens, and I can't even put much of a dent in the buzzsaws health...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 pm
Other ring to take down the fluffs are iron will it prevent that you are enable to move so is good for run or hit with direct attacks the fluffs the sam will be with the clamps XD.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Zhadgon
Other ring to take down the fluffs are iron will it prevent that you are enable to move so is good for run or hit with direct attacks the fluffs the sam will be with the clamps XD.
.n_n.

What he means is that Iron Will increases your Willpower exponentially, thus preventing the sandlock attacks that keep you in place. The higher your Willpower the less likely you'll be trapped in one place. The same goes for the Masks of Death and Rebirth paralysis attacks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:06 pm
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

What he means is that Iron Will increases your Willpower exponentially, thus preventing the sandlock attacks that keep you in place. The higher your Willpower the less likely you'll be trapped in one place. The same goes for the Masks of Death and Rebirth paralysis attacks.

Yeah but you need to have quite a high level one for it to work hardly at all. I have a 3.0 of that ring and it barely made a difference.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:25 am
*shakes head*
I have too many ATtack rings XD  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers