Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:48 am
She smiled, "I'm glad that you like it. it's security is very good. only people with my presence can enter or the place entirely shuts down. and i did make the mistake of giving my coven members full access. i thought that i could trust them..." she shook her head. "there's a deposite place for blood to reconize." she smiled slightly knowing that it sounded kind of weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:28 pm
"Like a security system?" Piper asked, grabbing Johanna by the collar before she knocked something over.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:31 pm
She nodded, 'Exactly and the system has to be familiar with you, kind of like a passcard or a retna scan." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:54 pm
Piper tapped his chin.
"It sounds remarkably state-of-the-art." he said.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:09 pm
she shrugged, "I really don't know how it works exactly. all i know is that it might have somthing to do with the wood and it's especially atuned to my blood line. I'm the only one i haven't had to enter into the system." she gave a crooked smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:48 pm
Piper smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"You're gonna have to enter us into your system." he muttered into her ear.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:01 am
she gave a nod as she headed up the stairs to a long hallway. at the end of it was a circular room and she smiled, "My favorite room of the house." she opened the door to towering shelves of books. it was a library. she lef them in and searched a random shelf and then pulled out a silk blue book with a lotus flower on it. she tiped it on the spine and pointed out a divit in the glossy pages that was very clean. "You put the blood here and then i just put the book back. i think that the wood obsorbs it from the book. cause everytime i've done it it's perfectly clean again. even minutes later."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:12 pm
Piper shook his head.
"The thing is, we don't bleed." he said. "We don't have blood." he said.
"Teachincally, our veins are filled with venom now." Johanna explained.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:38 pm
she paused to think. "since it's essencally your essance maybe it will work..." she thought outloud. "and i seriously doubt that you'd harm this place. it may still be living and it's got a mind of it's own." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:46 pm
Piper laughed.
"I wouldn't want to crash your system!" he chuckled, taking her hand.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:23 am
she shrugged. "maybe you'll make my trees immortal?" she smiled and laughed slightly. "but i do want you in the system so you can visit as you please."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:23 pm
Piper nodded uncertainly.
"Now, we need to find a way to inject the venom. It should work from a bite, though." he said, tapping his foot.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:21 pm
she shrugged. "even your spit would pry do if thats all the fluid thats in your body..." she laughed slightly at the thought of them hawking a wad of spit in.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:40 pm
Piper tapped his chin.
"Interesting thought." he said, then grinned. "Let's do it."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 am
she nodded and held out the book's divets to piper first. "one at a time though." she replied easily.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games