Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:06 pm
"Okay," Earthest said as she went into the kitchen. She started to fix her and SlashAngemon something to eat. Eggs and toast is what she fixed. And she came back out to sit down outside to eat. SlashAngemon followed Earthest and then said to Toan, "You will feel better in a few hours, if you don't feel better already."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:10 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan nodded as he got up and MagnaAngemon went to his side to help "Careful my lord" Toan put down the bottle of water and groan "Ahh my head is killing me"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:18 pm
Earthest walked back into the dojo and said, "I'm sorry I made you sick," she said as she helped Toan stand with MagnaAngemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:22 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"it ok now we know you cant cook" Toan gave a light chuckle "I'll be better in a few hours"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:29 pm
"I still don't understand how that happened. I'm such a good cook...I swear I am...I cook all the time back home...Never mind, it doesn't matter anymore," Earthest said. She smiled and then handed Toan his cup of water. Then Earthest scrunched her face up and then turned away, "And you may want to brush your teeth."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:33 pm

"I already rinse it with the water bottle and i wouldn't have to if you didn't force me to eat that much" Toan said as he started toward the bathroom a little wobbly

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:36 pm
Earthest humphed and stood up beside MagnaAngemon. "Be that way," she said as she walked over to SlashAngemon. She leaned up against SlashAngemon's right wing and waited for Toan to get to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Toan came out a few mins later cleaned up "ok MagnaAngemon well be seeing your full capability today follow me to the gym"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:41 pm
Earthest watched as Toan and MagnaAngemon left. She sighed and then an idea struck her. "Hey Vajiramon! Do you want to know how to defeat Toan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:44 pm
The title is a lie there si no such thign as as god as far as Im concerned  

ZarAburame

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 pm
((Good for you. I don't agree, but you can do and believe what ever the heck you want.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 pm

(Well i like the title if you dont like it then drop dead) Vajiramon shook his head "No i dont i never been able to defeat Toan before and the time i spent with him i never notice any type of weakness...but maybe the Angel will get lucky but as far as i can tell Toan has a big disadvantage aginst magical attacks but can easily defeat almost anyone in hand to hand or weapon combat"

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:41 pm
Saren seemeed to be getting up wobbilish awakening form his misfortunate state, "i did well, against him...I would...say a...draw.." Saren amanged now perching him self infront of a wall...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Vajiramon shrugs "You did well but I've seen Toan fight stronger better opponent without so much as a sweat, me, "

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:53 pm
"I do not posses teh strength to argue with you right now.." Saren said trembiling he had really caught some kind of sickness, and he had a good imune system, what was in that food.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games