Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:19 pm
Earthest shrugged and then looked around and then got up off the ground and hugged SlashAngemon's side. "I'm ready to leave now...I don't like all the fighting," she said and then SlashAngemon spread his wings and they left to go back to the real world.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:28 pm
"So am I.." Saren said as he bent over back wards making his fist go flying twords his head, but motioned so that he would do a back hand spring. Although one of Otan's legs caught Saren in the arm and made him flinch. Instead of spending too much time on it he put all strenght into one arm and did a one handed cart -wheel to a back flip, landing smoothley..it was almsot taunt worthy  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:40 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan did a one hand back flip and landed on his feet "Hmmm it depressing not being able to use my power in this guild but i guess i have to make due with what i got" And Toan charge forward and the next instant Toan was right behind Saren back to back and he struck his elbow back to strike Saren on the back of the head then spun around to strike his palm on Saren chest or back whichever way he face and spun his leg to strike at Saren leg

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:12 pm
Saren matched elbows with toan and soon matched the others with jsut as much speed and pwoer as toan..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:13 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"pitiful don't you think?" Toan said as he push Saren back easily and attacking with faster and faster with constants attacks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:27 pm
Saren matched all his attacks with teh same force, negating each of them not moving a inch. "Yes, how a 'ninja' can't take down a ex street king.." Saren said focusing a bit now waiting for his oppertune moment..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:33 pm

Toan gives a grin and did a back flip landing on his back then jump forward so both of his feet would connect with saren chest then jump off and charge in fist his hand hold out and a dozen chains burst from his sleeve and tied around Saren arm and legs and Toan jump back forcing the chains to pull and you fall back "I'm not just a ninja but if we were playing on my plain you would be dead the first two move" Then toss the chains into the air and smash it to the ground

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:45 pm
((auto hit...))

"yes, well I have also had my powers taken for this guild.., But I am coping." Saren while falling twisted a bit around so his feet where goign twords the ground. Saren than bent his knees so that when he landed he could spring up. Saren did just that, but at a twisting angle un raveling himself quickly from the chains. Saren landed one leg stretched out and on hand on the ground he smirked up at toan menacingly. Saren was toying around with him. Saren smirked as he had landed enxt to the sword, he picked it up and pointed it at Toan, "come than...show me your power.."

((remember his sword is a digisword and there for is special disabling the braking of it..no auto hits..))  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:33 am
(You guys have way too much fun with this. I'm getting bored with reading these...*sigh*)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:54 am
((I'm sorry but um... I have to agree with Earthest it is quite boring reading this. While fighting may be fun sometimes there is no need for it all the time.))  

prissyy92

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:18 am
((guys like destruction..))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:33 am
((not all guys))  

prissyy92

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:06 am
((most guys down in there core like violence..))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:11 am
((What is so great about violence it solves absolutely nothing? confused ))  

prissyy92

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:11 am
(( it doesn't matter people like to watch it. It is in their primal nature.))  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games