Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Dstdnt - Tamer Profile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Title Digimon do you hope to acquire?
  {Chaos General}
  {Dark Master}
  {Death General}
  {Demon Lord}
  {Deva}
  {Great Angel}
  {Great Dragon}
  {Legendary Warrior}
  {Olympus Twelve}
  {Royal Knight}
View Results

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:38 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
^.^ I am excited <3 The new set has really helped me form a digi deck, I mean. Theirs so many good combinations I can now do. ^.^

I really liked being able to create cards that worked great on their own, some who work great with other cards in the same Set itself, and others that also work with several other cards from past Sets. =D Glad you are, and if you have any ideas of making a card, if you post it in the Digimon Card Suggestions in the Digimon Card Cafe Forum, it'll be a great way of getting your ideas made, since although I have tons of cards ready and in the process of being made, I'd love to make cards that another Tamer has thought up come to fruition! Set 8 also features several cards that have been suggested in that very topic! =D Also coincidentally, I got two cards that were mentioned today. xD Dough Decoy and Rika too lol! 8D Also got the 2 variations of Final Elysian, can't wait to get that one though. xD

Well, right now I am spamming psiderman trying to get random number. The spider man fourm has put me almost 200 posts in less then 24 hours xD Or not that much but you get the idea of a lot

Part of the reason why I also like doing Contests is that it helps Tamers new and old to rack up TP xD an with Karan's test sale, even more reason keep on posting since you never know when a sale like that, or another kind wll come! Also especially great for Tamers who still haven't been able to fully Digivolve their Digimon yet or obtain Digivolvution options they want that are already available. 3nodding Good luck on DinoRexmon/Lizard! =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:40 am
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
^.^ I am excited <3 The new set has really helped me form a digi deck, I mean. Theirs so many good combinations I can now do. ^.^

I really liked being able to create cards that worked great on their own, some who work great with other cards in the same Set itself, and others that also work with several other cards from past Sets. =D Glad you are, and if you have any ideas of making a card, if you post it in the Digimon Card Suggestions in the Digimon Card Cafe Forum, it'll be a great way of getting your ideas made, since although I have tons of cards ready and in the process of being made, I'd love to make cards that another Tamer has thought up come to fruition! Set 8 also features several cards that have been suggested in that very topic! =D Also coincidentally, I got two cards that were mentioned today. xD Dough Decoy and Rika too lol! 8D Also got the 2 variations of Final Elysian, can't wait to get that one though. xD

Well, right now I am spamming psiderman trying to get random number. The spider man fourm has put me almost 200 posts in less then 24 hours xD Or not that much but you get the idea of a lot

Part of the reason why I also like doing Contests is that it helps Tamers new and old to rack up TP xD an with Karan's test sale, even more reason keep on posting since you never know when a sale like that, or another kind wll come! Also especially great for Tamers who still haven't been able to fully Digivolve their Digimon yet or obtain Digivolvution options they want that are already available. 3nodding Good luck on DinoRexmon/Lizard! =D

I GOT 1963 FINALLY IM SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT >:3  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:25 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Congratulations! I would not recommend tasting DinoRexmon/Lizard though, who knows if it's contagious. 8O

Also, thank you very much for the trade! =D Now we can both use Artic Blizzard to the best of it's current potential. cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:26 pm
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Congratulations! I would not recommend tasting DinoRexmon/Lizard though, who knows if it's contagious. 8O

Also, thank you very much for the trade! =D Now we can both use Artic Blizzard to the best of it's current potential. cool
dont tell me who I can and can not taste *puts on glasses* I lick who ever I wanna lick!  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:35 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

dont tell me who I can and can not taste *puts on glasses* I lick who ever I wanna lick!

Not telling though xD Just recommending, and I've heard that the Frogmon leg's are a delicacy, not that I've tried them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:36 pm
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Not telling though xD Just recommending, and I've heard that the Frogmon leg's are a delicacy, not that I've tried them.

Oh but not as dilicious as a Veemon ear...
*Veemon eyes are tearing as he is mssing a ear but theirs a bandage their*  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:39 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Where are the Royal Knights or DATS when you need them? XD
*DinoRexmon appears and bites off the other ear of Veemon and rampages away changing Veemon into a Frogmon*
Time to try the Frogmon legs! cool XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:42 pm
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

*DinoRexmon appears and bites off the other ear of Veemon and rampages away changing Veemon into a Frogmon*

xD Did you get my PM?  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:25 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

xD Did you get my PM?

Yep xD Now I really cannot wait to get the next set of cards out there. xD Soon enough in time, and that other card soon too. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:40 pm
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

xD Did you get my PM?

Yep xD Now I really cannot wait to get the next set of cards out there. xD Soon enough in time, and that other card soon too. 3nodding sweatdrop

im excited to ^.^  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:34 am
Dstdnt

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A CARD BATTLE!

AGAINST YOUR SOVEREIGN!

with my ogudomon  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:01 pm
I'M FULL NUDE  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:37 am
Shadow of Miracles
Dstdnt

AGAINST YOUR SOVEREIGN!

with my ogudomon

Sorry for the delayed response lol maybe sometime next year? Just recently capable of using it in battle, still need to also have a few things set up in terms of cards for all and my own Deck as well lol, but you'll be the first to battle it. 3nodding
Levelknight
I'M FULL NUDE

emotion_facepalm WAY TMI  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:07 pm
Hi awesome person i don't think i've ever spoken to before!  

MeilingGrace

Mythical Hunter

8,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:39 pm
Dstdnt
Shadow of Miracles
Dstdnt

AGAINST YOUR SOVEREIGN!

with my ogudomon

Sorry for the delayed response lol maybe sometime next year? Just recently capable of using it in battle, still need to also have a few things set up in terms of cards for all and my own Deck as well lol, but you'll be the first to battle it. 3nodding

D! =D hey there bud, how are you?

Have you returned to us?

I hope we will battle soon xP I don't think I've ever battled you so it would be most interesting.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff