Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:13 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

He dared to ask; "Does it feel like you know the names? As if you know who you are?" He still held her in his arms, and he then recalled the time when Mitsuki was terrified during a mission. He held her till she stopped crying and calmed down.

He moved Ifuuki's hair that covered the side of her face, when he did so, he caressed her, hoping it will calm her down more.

"No.." Ifuuki whimpered. "Not at all..." She looked up resolutely. "But if Kenji-san says it is my name then I believe it!" Even her serious face looked cute.

Kenji smiled and then Rai popped a thought: You do know that she wouldn't want to know who she really is, right? Kenji was pondering this before Rai even mentioned this. Yeah Rai, I know. He continued to caress her and then stopped, and held her close...

"I feel safe with Kenji-san. You are a good person. I can tell." Ifuuki replied. Her judgement was questionable in her state of mind, but she seemed to believe it.

Now that's ironic... she's safe with us? Heh, with the REAL Ifuuki, we're not safe from her... I wonder though... the past 15 years, has she grown in power and strength? Kenji took in Rai's words. He felt less concerned though about Ifuuki's real peronality. "Come Ifuuki, we must make a stop at Konoha..."
Kenji, isn't that unwise? All units of ANBU are on the look out for us.
I know Rai, but Konoha is the only nearest village we can visit for supplies. Also-
You want to see your son, Ryuujin there, right? Kenji went silent for a moment, then he replied: Yes.

Ifuuki stood and followed Kenji. She didn't know what Konoha was, but she was content to follow him. She kept looking around in the shadows, as if she was afraid of the dark.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:53 pm

[[time passes]]

It had been only a day or two since his son had left with Akira and Rio had not gotten a mission in that time. Which was one of the by products of the vorte region's secruity, they didn't need many of the upper class ninjas going out because they could spare the lower class ones and give them more exprience so only a few elites were ever out at one time, only to lead teams that were on excessively dangerous missions. Rio watched as the perpetual fall that seemed to hang around the city of hidden ash continued to be just as beautiful as he had ever remembered it. He looked up to see out the large hole that was the top of the very dormant volcano that the hidden ash ninjas called their home. The cater was emorous though, wider that it was deep by a large margin, by he enough that people could live in the walls and above that the Anbu and Adept nin guards held the top few levels to themselves.

Rio sat outside his large clan house that had been provided to him by his mother when he married Reena and Iris moved mostly to a house on the other side of the compound, though she and Rio's father sometimes went to hidden dead. Rio was just starting to relax when suddenly a large, human size salamander-like dragon creature dropped from his roof onto him with a thump. "What the hell," Rio said as he became fully awake. "Akira-sama has sent me to deliver you a message..." After the creature had told Rio was Akira had told him Rio was already on his feet. "You're sure?" Rio said in surprise, "Sabu...how could he be in trouble? Not as a kage..." "Akira-sama fears the worst about his fate because the premanition came from a Kazuma and said he believed that you as a friend would want to investigate Rio-san," the lizard said before bowing to Rio and then dissapearing a in a puff of smoke.

Rio got his gear ready as quickly as possible and while he was packing looked a scroll on his desk, the Ohmu's emergency summon. He grabbed it, knowing that if he found Sabu and he really was in trouble, that who ever could do that to Sabu might force Rio to use it. He grabbed his large weapon wrapped in cloth and strapped it to his back, slinging his newly harvested Tomo tree on as he exited the door. As he was nearly out of the compound he heard, "Rio, wait!" He turned and almost smaked himself, he had passed right by his parent's house in full battle gear and in a rush, and Reena was with them to boot.

"I don't really have time to talk Reena, my friend might be in big trouble and I need to try and find him qiuckly." His father made his way to the front of the group and said, "Dressed like that? The foe must be of some calliber then?" "Yes, I fear he or she is, but I can't have you come, this is my problem, not yours." Rio said, he was still in a large hurry when his father held up a finger and said, "True, but I want you to have something before you leave, you can't go like that to face a powerful foe." Raith was gone in a swirl of smoke and back via the same smoke in only a few seconds, holding yet another Tomo tree, except this one look encrdibly ancient, more so that even his first one had been by a long shot, charka almost seeped and glowed fromthe markings on the bark.

"This was Eiju's, I hope it will protect you the same way he did me, you'll need more than a few night's worth of charka stored in your tomo to help you with this." Raith said with an approving smile. "Your a better man than I could hope to be Rio, go and help your friend." "And take this as well," Iris said as she unlatched her large clothed weapon, the one with the cresent inversed blade and gave it to Rio, who stapped it on his back as well. With a final 'Thank you' Rio was gone in a swirl of wind-blown leaves as he made his way out of the town and to the east inthe direction of the area around the wind and earth countries, the most logical pplace for Sabu to be if they were lookingt around for old Bakufu things or evidence. He just hoped he would be in time.....

[[which he obviously won't be blaugh ]]

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:56 pm

Mai made her way through the forest towards Grass village. In her vision, she had seen the tops of trees and a large fireball. So by that logic, she may find where they had gone by looking for recently burnt trees. The blind nin and his gennin team were following her from last time she looked, but for all she knew they were in on the terrible deed. She stayed alert as she continued.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:13 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

He dared to ask; "Does it feel like you know the names? As if you know who you are?" He still held her in his arms, and he then recalled the time when Mitsuki was terrified during a mission. He held her till she stopped crying and calmed down.

He moved Ifuuki's hair that covered the side of her face, when he did so, he caressed her, hoping it will calm her down more.

"No.." Ifuuki whimpered. "Not at all..." She looked up resolutely. "But if Kenji-san says it is my name then I believe it!" Even her serious face looked cute.

Kenji smiled and then Rai popped a thought: You do know that she wouldn't want to know who she really is, right? Kenji was pondering this before Rai even mentioned this. Yeah Rai, I know. He continued to caress her and then stopped, and held her close...

"I feel safe with Kenji-san. You are a good person. I can tell." Ifuuki replied. Her judgement was questionable in her state of mind, but she seemed to believe it.

Now that's ironic... she's safe with us? Heh, with the REAL Ifuuki, we're not safe from her... I wonder though... the past 15 years, has she grown in power and strength? Kenji took in Rai's words. He felt less concerned though about Ifuuki's real peronality. "Come Ifuuki, we must make a stop at Konoha..."
I know Rai, but Konoha is the only nearest village we can visit for supplies. Also-
You want to see your son, Ryuujin there, right? Kenji went silent for a moment, then he replied: Yes.

Ifuuki stood and followed Kenji. She didn't know what Konoha was, but she was content to follow him. She kept looking around in the shadows, as if she was afraid of the dark.

As the time passed, Kenji already found a way into Konoha. Wondering around, he noticed that the ANBU teams aren't around as much. Somethings wrong... he thought to himself. As normal, Rai did a 'sweep' with his dragon senses. So far, nothing turned up. As he said, he went around buying some supplies. He had to do as much as he can to prevent Ifuuki from buying wierd looking plushies...

As he was walking along, he noticed that he was on the very street that lead to the Uchiha Compound. He looked to towards the gates and then froze for a moment. For a minute there, he thought he saw... No, it can't be? He quickly gave the 'shopping bags' to Ifuuki and flickered away...

He made his way to the Compound....

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:28 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

As the time passed, Kenji already found a way into Konoha. Wondering around, he noticed that the ANBU teams aren't around as much. Somethings wrong... he thought to himself. As normal, Rai did a 'sweep' with his dragon senses. So far, nothing turned up. As he said, he went around buying some supplies. He had to do as much as he can to prevent Ifuuki from buying wierd looking plushies...

As he was walking along, he noticed that he was on the very street that lead to the Uchiha Compound. He looked to towards the gates and then froze for a moment. For a minute there, he thought he saw... No, it can't be? He quickly gave the 'shopping bags' to Ifuuki and flickered away...

Ifuuki stood there as Kenji walked off. She was finally wearing some actual clothes now, a cute dress that Kenji had picked out for her. She felt a bit self concious, but he liked it, so it was good enough for her. She held the bags in front of her and looked away when others looked at her.
"Hello!" a girl said to her.
Ifuuki looked down at her, a bit shocked that she was talking to her. "He-hello.." she replied shyly.
"I'm Kiko! You look like you've never been here before. What's your name?"
Ifuuki kickked the ground a bit. "I-I'm Ifuuki... I'm waiting for Kenji to come back."
Kiko nodded, trying to look sage like. "Ah.. Is he your boyfriend?"
Ifuuki blushed deeper that seemed humanly possible. "Er..no..."
Seeing her blush made Kiko girlishly chuckle. "I see.. I know, Why don't we go get some dongo! There's a stand right over there. You can still see where you're standing from there."
She thought about it for a second, and decided she could trust this girl. "Ok." she said timidly and followed her.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:58 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Ifuuki stood there as Kenji walked off. She was finally wearing some actual clothes now, a cute dress that Kenji had picked out for her. She felt a bit self concious, but he liked it, so it was good enough for her. She held the bags in front of her and looked away when others looked at her.
"Hello!" a girl said to her.
Ifuuki looked down at her, a bit shocked that she was talking to her. "He-hello.." she replied shyly.
"I'm Kiko! You look like you've never been here before. What's your name?"
Ifuuki kickked the ground a bit. "I-I'm Ifuuki... I'm waiting for Kenji to come back."
Kiko nodded, trying to look sage like. "Ah.. Is he your boyfriend?"
Ifuuki blushed deeper that seemed humanly possible. "Er..no..."
Seeing her blush made Kiko girlishly chuckle. "I see.. I know, Why don't we go get some dongo! There's a stand right over there. You can still see where you're standing from there."
She thought about it for a second, and decided she could trust this girl. "Ok." she said timidly and followed her.

Kenji went on and then he flickered. Disappearing from site and he appeared within the branches of a tree. From a distance, he was he could see his only son, Ryuujin. "You've grown so much..." Kenji whispered.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Uchiha Ryuujin was busy training. It was his second day in the great village of Konoha, the very Village where his dad once took his training. He was practicing his speed and taijutsu. Just like his dad, he took up the Ten Ryuuken. But, he modified a few things.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kenji looked on, and then he wondered if his son had come up with his own jutsu. He watched on... waiting....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minutes later, Ryuujin thought he should practice on the jutsu he created. "I hopes this works..." He closed his fist, quickly brought it back, gathered chakra into his fist. He quickly converted it into lightening, then he swung his fist round; opening his fist as he did.

He targeted his chakra at a large rock.. then it got obliterated. With that, Ryuujin fell to his knees, panting.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Too much chakra. Seems like he doesn't have good control. analysed Rai. He was watching and scanning the place. Pretty powerful though. With that much uncontrolled chakra released, it can be devastating. Kenji only nodded...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ryuujin slowly got up and decided enough was enough. "Oh well... I'll work on-" He snapped his head around, and looked at a tree that was quite close to one of the gates. The very same tree that Kenji was in. He went over and checked it out... no one was there.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:07 pm

Ifuuki enjoyed the dango very much. "Wow! This is good!"
Kiko eyed her oddly. "You've never had dango before?"
After thinking a bit, Ifuuki shrugged. "I don't know."
Kiko laughed heartly, causeing Ifuuki to look confused. "So, when will Kenji-san get back?"
Ifuuki shrugged. "Soon I hope. I miss him already.."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:15 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Kiko laughed heartly, causeing Ifuuki to look confused. "So, when will Kenji-san get back?"

Kenji appeared out of no where, carrying the shopping bags, that were once in Ifuuki's hands. "Hello." He said cheerfully, with a smile. "Where you talking about me?"

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:18 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji appeared out of no where, carrying the shopping bags, that were once in Ifuuki's hands. "Hello." He said cheerfully, with a smile. "Where you talking about me?"

It was Kiko's turn to blush this time. He's pretty cute... "Uh, yeah."
Ifuuki spotted him and dropped the bags. "Kenji-kun!" She shouted and put her arms around him. "This is Kiko-chan. She bought me...uh... what was it again?"
"Dango." Kikio replied. "No problem. So, why are you guys in town anyway?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:24 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki spotted him and dropped the bags. "Kenji-kun!" She shouted and put her arms around him. "This is Kiko-chan. She bought me...uh... what was it again?"

"Came to get some things. Nothing big." He eyed the girl, but not in a bad way... however she looked familiar... something about her face. You noticed too Kenji? Yeah...

"What's your last name Kiko-chan?" Kenji asked pleasantly. He wanted to confirm a thought. Better now than later.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:26 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Came to get some things. Nothing big." He eyed the girl, but not in a bad way... however she looked familiar... something about her face. You noticed too Kenji? Yeah...

"What's your last name Kiko-chan?" Kenji asked pleasantly. He wanted to confirm a thought. Better now than later.

"Why?" she asked, "You want to stalk me? You pervert!" She giggled, and Ifuuki found herself giggling too, though she wasn't sure why.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:33 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Why?" she asked, "You want to stalk me? You pervert!" She giggled, and Ifuuki found herself giggling too, though she wasn't sure why.
Kenji laughed along. He just thought : Nevermind. Kids these days. "Nah, just wanted to know. Anyways, we'd better get going now. Thanks for giving her a dango." He rubbed the top of Kiko's head. "Come on Ifuuki, lets go." He turned and had his hand round her waist.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:37 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji laughed along. He just thought : Nevermind. Kids these days. "Nah, just wanted to know. Anyways, we'd better get going now. Thanks for giving her a dango." He rubbed the top of Kiko's head. "Come on Ifuuki, lets go." He turned and had his hand round her waist.

Ifuuki put her arm around Kenji and put her head on his shoulder. Kiko was nice. I hope I'll meet more nice people..

Kiko snickered as they left. Not your boyfriend? Then who is he? She turned and made her way back home. She just HAD to tell Sora what happened.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:44 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki put her arm around Kenji and put her head on his shoulder. Kiko was nice. I hope I'll meet more nice people..

Kiko snickered as they left. Not your boyfriend? Then who is he? She turned and made her way back home. She just HAD to tell Sora what happened.

"Nice kid... cute and all. Ah well.." He walked along and headed for the main gate. He knew that it's risky to go by the main gate, but, to the guards, he and Ifuuki should look like a couple. He thought to himself. As he said this, he thought of Ryuujin.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ryuujin entered his room and quickly went in to take a shower. He was told to go and get ready in the next few hours. He was supposed to go and meet up with someone named Sora.

He was told that Sora is the son of Shinji, a Huuyga. What was more interesting, was that Shinji knew his dad. Or, that's what people have told Ryuujin. Before, Ryuujin didn't feel like going to Konoha, but when he heard that Konoha was the place that his fahter trained in, then he decided to go. He could try and confirm on the stories he heard back at the Wing Village.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:11 pm

An older looking man in a doctor's coat crossed the road in front of them as they walked. He glanced over at them and stopped.
"Dr. Kabuku?" he asked and walked over. "It is you! Wow, you don't look a day older! How have you been?"
Ifuuki gave the man a confused look. "Who are you?" she asked.
The man put his hand behind his head. "Oh, I'm Dr. Himori remember? We worked together at the Konoha Hospital fifteen years ago. You left suddenly and I was never able to say goodbye!"
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games