Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 pm
[ 'nera ] For all your cheetah, leopards and slave needs!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:50 am
If you dont mind the wait for Koit 's adult stage. Tsu + Tsu's daughters/litter is gunna be navigating to the ghosties pride soon. So.. some rp for Koit ~ in his later adol/adult stage.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Atheare

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:28 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Msuluhivu
My SoA: Ochieng
What kinda RP? Possible mate? He doesn't have to join the Achana with her if he doesn't want to, she's more than willing to travel around to see someone she loves. She's had two flings in the past, and is getting that yearning to have someone permanent in her life. In the past her flings were deliberately for cubs because she wanted to feel needed after being abandoned by her first love.
Future plots? Anything you want! He doesn't have to be her mate, but a friend would be nice. They can have a romantic thingy, or not, it's up to you ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Anwar
My SoA: Sarika
What kinda RP? Just a meeting for now, he needs to meet more peoples everyone. He is interested in expanding his harem, but he already has an in-pride and out-of-pride Banu, so he’s not looking too hard. Since she's not a Seer, and not a sultan/vizar child, I'm not entirly sure if he'd try to scoop her up, but he does value inteligence... Mostly I just want him to get to know the others in the pride.
Future plots? If they hit it off well, it might be fun to have them meet again.

ALSO. I think forever and ever ago we were going to RP Anwar and Fatin and then it didn’t really go anywheres. I finded the link if you wanna try again? LINK. They were cubbies at the time, I think he was still wondering why some of his siblings didn’t look like daddy…  

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:58 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Moyo'wa'Jiwe
User Image
My SoA: Fa'tin
What kinda RP? General pride roleplay, with the possibility of Fa'tin becoming his banu. He's only got one female in his harem, and other pads have been ridiculing him for it. Being the people-pleaser he is, he's set off to find himself a new banu.
Future plots? As I mentioned, Moyo is a people-pleaser. He's a really sweet, doting kind of guy who just wants to be accepted by everyone. He has yet to realize how impossible it can be to please everyone all of the time. If you're interested in her becoming one of his banus (he has a beybanu - I don't know if your girl has the personality to accept a non-beybanu position so I'm letting you know that now~) he would absolutely shower her with gifts and affection. She would need to understand that, in front of other males, he might yell at her and strike her or others in his harem (if you don't want him harming her in RP, that'd be fine; he'd simply yell instead) to keep up his manly facade. But to make it up to her and show his genuine affection he'd do whatever she wanted when other pads weren't looking. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:11 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Furiko
My SoA: Baako
What kinda RP? Possibly friend since they are both mwindaji's or maybe even mate or fling if she's up for it.
Future plots? Definite meet again even if they don't become friends or mates. Just some others for Furiko to interact with and get to know over time would be nice.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Kay, first off, gonna apologize for how lame I am with remembering things. ;n;

Next, forms. 8D

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Yu Zhou
My SoA: Livius
What kinda RP? Um. We'll see? xD They're pretty similar. 8] Though, for something romantic, I'm more for the long-haul now with him than a one-nighter. x3 He's also going to have one cub from a current fling, but thaaaat's it. o:
Future plots? I know I've offered him before, but I was so absent-minded that I think I forgot to start an rp. ;n; I sorry. D8

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Uzuri
My SoA: Sphele
What kinda RP? POGEYRP! 8D
Future plots? Um. They could be friends? xD

Oh, and just a random note, I've since moved Wei from the Mtaishi (due to inactivity) to the Dawnwalkers with her mate. 8] So, if Sango should choose to go their, she'd have a friend. x]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 pm
SLOW ME IS SLOW AT RESPONDING. iluall,though

Chi: ;D Koit just grew to be an adol~ <33
And for slaves, I'm really only interested in getting some for my Aikanaro lions. xD

Atheare: I'd love for Ochi to settle down. ; w; I don't know about joining the pride yet, but he's such a sweetheart he deserves a happy life. He might be a little jealous (is too strong of a word) but " :< " that he didn't find her first and father her other litters. <3

Zeph: I know, I really have been meaning to catch up on my U'W RPs. Please forgive me. ; D;
And meeting would be good. :3 She'll be a little nervous about her manners, but she's a good girl.

Three: xD I don't know how good Fa'tin would be for him, Sarika sounds more up his ally. If yelled at, Fa'tin would pretend to truckle, but if he were trying to be genuine later, she'd get ALL UPPITY AND "MM-MM GURL FRAN. THAT'S NOT HOW YOU TREAT A LADY LIKE ME. >:T" (That's mildly exaggerated)

Izzy: I'd love for her to have a fling but with UHOH!SURPRISE CUBS, since she doesn't really want any. xD But I think if they were friends then kinda romantic and such and she accidentally got knocked-up it'd be great. > W>

Po: We could RP our cheetahs and try them out. :3 We actually have an RP between Livius and your Majua THAT I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON AND HAVE YET TO TAGGG AAAHH. There's also one between my Awiti and your Teleza here.

And I'd love water-pogey HAPPYFRIEND RP. xD <33  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:32 pm
xDD

It's totally fine. 8] And yes, rping Yu is a trip, so I'd love to. xDD

And happyfriend rp sounds like loads of fun. |D Uzu needs some uplifting. xD

I'll um. See what I can do. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 pm
Either sounds like fun Manchu. ^^ Furiko needs a few more rps under his belt to mate so if you want to go friends then romantic with accidental cubs it would give him some time to get some more rp.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:56 am
I actually didn't see Sarika before. xD Sarika would be great, too, if you wanted. Fa'tin and Moyo might not work well as the perfect couple but it might be fun to RP nonetheless. He'd try his best to make it up to her even if she'd never accept his apologies. P:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:19 pm
x It`s Dangerous? - Ban, Tiki, and Arcas

You never responded. In case you lost the link -nodnod-

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 pm
-fluffs Po- Sounds good. c:

Izzu: Great, 'cause Baako needs RP. xD;

Three: We can RP both my banus with Moyo, Fa'tin for fun and to see how Sarika/Moyo work out. :>

Seaki: I know, I'm so sorry. ;; I'll get to it asap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:10 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Seizken
My SoA: Orco
What kinda RP? Friendship like rp or general rp, maybe they could share their adventures or something. Since Seizken loves to travel around as far as he can go.
Future plots? Friendship. = )

EDIT: Oh and he basically lives in the rouge lands nowadays. I just haven't really updated his cert. ^^;

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:17 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Izinhliziyo
My SoA: Sunan
What kinda RP? Friend -> Romantic
Future plots? He's on this hilarious adventure with his brother, Kamau, to find mates. It's basically Romeo and Benvolio. Guess whose Romeo? 8'D

I was just thinking about rping them together to see how they blinded, then plot from there. He would leave his pride if he had to, but he wouldn't go far enough away to where he couldn't visit them.

We could also fling, if you wanted to, because I think that would cause alot of drama on his end. xD He was born from a fling and the one rule his mother gave him before leaving was 'Don't stick til your with it'.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff