Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Falthor: Tale of the Twin Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:52 pm
As if there was always a massive beats being contained within them, the Elite Guard exploded into a fury of dangerous moves. It was not wise to break their code of fighting in a sacred moral battle. Now with their every effort they saw to it you would be taken out of the battle.

In their large groups and numbers they where nearly impossible to kill let alone kill one. For every attack there was at least two to block it and then the other 8 would counter in specific critical points at random times. Their movements and fighting style was completely unbreakable.

Fighting this many Elite Guard at one time was suicide, and it was proof to be so after accumulating injury’s and other complications that made fighting on a mess. Keeping this up would surly end in death.

Now, it is time we make our next move to killing these ninja.

"Elite Guard, phase two, inhalation." Joa Boo roared from the top of his lungs as he swept away with the lives of two feeble ninja in a quick spin and toss of a lone sword. His attack method quickly turned from patient to blood thirsty. His group all moved past the burning forests and began to charge at the next wave of ninjas waiting in the plains.

Suddenly, as the two fronts met in an explosive collision one of the groups of Elite Guard took up the flank and reappeared into battle behind the wave of ninjas on horse back. The battle was now extremely weighted as the guard and Falthor people stood flanking and outnumbering the ninja.

As the other groups of Elite Guard joined in the battle form other angles the number opposing slowly drooped with little deaths, other then unimportant, where obtained.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:57 pm
"We might want to retreat." Ace shouted to his partner, ducking under a sword.

"Ha! Retreat! We've been in worse situations than this! Retreat!? Never!" Zalrin screamed. He and Ace still stood back to back. They spun endlessly, thinning out the troops that came near. They parried and dodged continuously, waiting for opportunities to counter. They had managed to kill about 5 of the guards this way, but they were growing tired, and the main battle was being lost.

"We need to end this." Ace shouted.

"I'm aware." Zalrin replied. He blocked a blow to the side, and seized an opportunity to counter, disarming the guard simply and stabbing him through the heart. He used the limp body as a shield, as another guard sliced at him. Zalrin chucked the body into the group of guards, laughing as he did. "Is this all the famed elite guard of Falthor has to offer!"

excaliburace

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:41 pm
"You'd better hope so."

Three of the elite guard fell with smoking holes in their forheads as the man in the duster walked gingerly toward the two elementalists. He reloaded his spent shells, the musky dark scent of smoke filling their nostrils. He stood between them, ready to fight.

"You two need some help?" Prowler questioned in a growl.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:46 pm
"Ninja, you have fought well. All three of you are worthy of life and what is to come from your honor beyond your own reach. I would let you live the peaceful life of a veteran but my orders are simple and hold. I am to annihilate all of you." Joa Boo said with the rest of his group following behind him. The strength of this Elite guard was nothing like the others. He didn't draw it from somewhere inside but else where. Joa Boo kicked the blunt end of his pike and let it spin gently and gracefully like a fan in his right arm as he free hand pulled at the air for more power.

The other elite guard that followed at Joa Boos commanded mounted their horses and waited for Joa Boo's words. They watched as he targeted the last ninja still on the battle field with anticipation.

"You should go, flee from this place and live another day. I have killed so many today for my emperor and would not wish to end such beautiful fighters so soon in the war. Maybe next time I will not have the upper hand and you can repay the favor." Joa boo said with his more gentle side coming out. He looked uneasy with himself, as though he could sense something was wrong with this.

No, I have to stay true to my master. Kill them he says, kill them all.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

excaliburace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:17 pm
"He's bluffing. We stand and fight." Zalrin said calmly.

Ace hesitated a moment, "I'm not so sure."

"He'll strike as soon as we turn!" Zalrin screamed.

"I don't believe that. They fight with honor. I don't think he'd break his word."
Ace said in reply. He turned towards Joa-Boo. Prowler and the two elementalists were completely surrounded at this point. The rest of the battlefield lay empty. Any survivors had run away at this point. "Joa-Boo, correct?"

The samurai nodded in reply and Ace continued, "There will come a day when you will pay for all that you've done, and I promise that your death will come by my blade." Excalibur glinted in the dim light, the beautiful sword that Ace held in his hand. "If it's a fight that you want, let us go. The next time we meet, you will surely face a challenge worthy of a fighter such as yourself."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:52 pm
"I look forward to it ninja and for future meetings, please call me Joa Boo." Joa Boo said with a stern voice and held his hand up as he relaxed his own stance. None of his group advanced after the fleeing ninja. The rest where left to go home for a while longer.

"Come my men. We have won a great war today; we will rest and then finish this off the next wave. We should return to our master now."

Joa Boo turned and jumped onto his horse. He kicked the saddle and it took off down the mountain side as the rest of his groups followed. They didn't reach the Empire of Falthor until nightfall and where very tiered from the traveling. The wounded stayed at the palace as the rest went home to their families for the night. Joa Boo made his way for his small farm house just outside the main village. He broke through the door like a tiered zombie and crashed into his bead, nothing but sleep ahead of him, his was his final thought. He smiled.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:26 am
((hey guys im back and unfortunatly havent gotten my old account restored yet... sad its very depressing that i worked so hard on that and it got taken away and the admins arent really helping since it took 3 weeks to tell me to fill hakcer report and so it gonna take awhile so i found one of my old accounts and again i got nothing. this sucks so whats going on here.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 am
((Stop being lazy. Read.))  

excaliburace

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:48 pm
just a bunch of fighting going on  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:10 pm
((same battle?)  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

excaliburace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:04 am
((yeah....it kind of just ended though.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:59 am
it was just salfos and one elite guard left in an abandoned part of the woods. Salfos charged with Altair. the guard had his katana. Guard outwieghed Salfos and when the kursarigama wrapped on his kattan he flung it out of Salfos' hands. Salfos had no weaons and was out of Shurikens. He waited for the Samurai to charge him. The Samurai raised the sword above his head in Daido. he came forward with a downward slash to hit Salfos in the skull. Salfos ducked ran forward charged into the samurai taking his left hand putting on the samurais left and takes his right and knock the guards other hand off and flung the samurai on the ground to his knees and place the sword behind his neck Salfos stomped on it cleaving the soldiers head off. ((back tracked a little.))

He then ran to the village and saw it destroyed most of the people destroyed. The masters had fleed and were waiting for him. most of the sacred weapons stolen by koga. fire casted shadows over the night. all was quiet except for the crackling of the remains of the village. he put the katana he took from the guard on the back of his waist and put Altair on his side.

"im going to koga......"he whispered as he took off with incredible speed to the koga cave.

Fenrir returns to the emperor and walks into the hall and dropps several of the ninja masters head at his feet before walking off as his master returned with new pets and he felt threatened. Koga smiled as they returned with a new creature that ppl of foreign lands call werewolfs. they were fiecre savage and amazing strong. they look just like Koga but less civilized then he was. he smiled as he sat in his throne with is massive sycthe and watched his men cheer and have fun with their victory. koga planned to take over falthor with these new beast.

Salfos hid in a tree next to the entrance and the group of guards their were playing a gambling game. for they caught word that the other ninja had been killed off. so why worry. just wat Salfos wanted. he was going to recover a sword that was lost. Zenkou. ... he will get that. he trew out five ends of Altair and let them find their marks on each of the koga ninja. they were shocked as he threw the other end into a tree and had it retract one by one the koga flew being drag or in the air coming at Salfos as he stand waiting with the katana. slashing threw each one as they came by. he traced the blood trails and picked up Altair. he then began heading to the entrance to find the weapon.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:41 pm
Late that next day all of the elite guard and other generals where called to a grand meeting held with the upmost secrecy. In confidence everyone reported for duty as they had been called, Joa Boo being one of few to meet that night in the Palace. Once all had been accounted for the doors where shut and everyone barred in. The Emperor waited quietly for the right to before opening his plan to all the leaders to hear.

"My great war lords of this Empire hear me and side your ears with my passionate pleas. As you know we are winning by far the war against the colonist ninjas. They are dyeing in great numbers by are sword but it is not enough. Our friends the Koga are still filth ninjas we have allowed this country to stomached because of there great use to us. Now that they are no longer necessary we will wage war with them until they too are wiped from this planet. Hear me my lords, it is time for Falthor to be free from all inhabitants and sociable by our order. Death to the Koga." The Emperor announced in secret as only the men within the Palace could hear his words.

The court of the war-lords seemed to find this news very disturbing at first. They had fought along the Koga since the begging of this war, at least as soon as they decided to join our side. They didn't want to kill all of the, but they knew it was the Emperor's wishes and his law shall be obeyed.

"Next week will be a great time to strike. We will have recruited all that is needed to make the first strike without them knowing and within a day have destroyed them all." A man near Joa Boo suggested. He was tall and his words seem to move the others. They where ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:35 am
Fenrir returned to the lair of the Koga. to his master, discomforted by the werewolves that were locked up. The wolf began to sense some danger with them and that they shouldnt be here. but his master to him to be quiet and to lay down as they watched the women dance and men play sport. Koga then sent scouts to patrol the forest for anything that wasnt koga and to report back for he will attack the emperor soon. but for now let us cheer.

Salfos crouched in the dark hallway waiting for a koga to stroll by coming out of his room. taking the chain of Altair he wrapped it around the ninjas neck and kicked the ninjas feet out and strangle the poor man. he found the great hall but stayed in the shadows of the firelight. he located the hall in which treasures where found, no doubt near Koga's Throne. he attempted to look for a way around to a closer hall. only to find two wolves sitting in the hall. he pulled out the stolen katana and stabbed both of them before they made a whisper. he threw the bodies into a nearby empty room and locked it. he then continued down the hall in the shadows to find a way into the treasury.  

Crew

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:38 pm
the amulet from isao spoke again to salfos in his thoughts. 'do you wish to protect isao, or win this battle?' the woman's voice echoed through his head  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff