Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:17 pm
Emmet watched Sophie eat and smiled at her when she looked at him. "Ya, I know that. I'm not completely narcasistic." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:24 am
She finished eating her food and began to wash the dishes that she had used. When she was done, she sat back down at the table and hugged her knees. "Now what shall we do?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:02 pm
Emmet shrugged. "You can choose, I'll do anything you want to do." he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:52 pm
Sophie smiled and shook her head. "Why am I the one who always has to decided? Fine, well. I think that we should.........." She sighed. "I don't know. We could watch a movie. Like no really go to a movie theater. Like we could watch one here or something."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:57 am
Quote:
siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at Sophie. "Okay then, we can watch a movie here. But you pick what movie we watch, I have seen them all." he said.

famousactress01: "I'm sure you have." She took his hand but stopped in the living room. "Where are your movies anyway?" She asked looking around.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Well some are in my room, others in Edward's adn then Alice's, they are all over. But it is more than likely that we have any movie that you can think of, its just a matter of finding it. But I know where about 99% of them are anyway."

famousactress01: "Um, ok. What about The Goonies?" She asked as she thought of movies from the oldies that were her favorite. "Do you have that one?"

siriustwilight: "Of course we do.... okay I know where it is." he said, a little awkward, he knew for a fact it was in Rosalie's old room. He then looked at her for a moment and then walked upstairs without a sound and into Rosalie's room, closing the door right behind him and before Sophie came in. He looked around only for a moment, everything was covered in a layer of dust, but nothing had moved from where he remembered it to be. Emmet then grabbed the movie from a shelf adn walked back out into the hallway, closing the door adn walking downstairs again.

famousactress01: Sophie watched him walk into Rosalie's room but she didn't say anything. He popped the movie in Sophie sat on the couch as the movie started. Everynow and then she would laugh and quote some parts. By the time they had reached almost near to the end, Jacob burst through the door making Sophie jumped. Alice was suddenly ontop of him as she tried to wrestle him to the groun. "I said don't come in, dog. Now when I order to do something, I expect you to do it." Jacob flund Alice off with a big smile on his face. "Hate to break it to you, sweatheart, but you're not my master"

siriustwilight: Emmet had felt awkward around Sophie when he first came downstairs but had became normal again as the movie progressed, feelinf completely fine about half way through. When jacob came through the door, with Alice right behind him Emmet was a little annoyed and confused by them. Why were they acting like that, and why was Jacob not allowed in the house? Besides obvious reasons of course.

famousactress01: Alice smiled at Sophie but glared at Jacob when he sat next to Sophie. "Soph, will you tell Pixie head over there that Bella said I'm welcome in this house at anytime." Sophie looked at Alice and waited. "Jacob, I should tear you apart right now." Jacob threw his head back and laughed. He rested his arm behind Sophie. The bowl suddenly rested next to Sophie. Alice looked around as if she didn't do anything. Sophie smiled and hit Jacob with the bowl. "Hey, what was that for?" Jacob asked, rubbing his head. "You're ruining the movie. Now shush."

siriustwilight: "Jacob, you smeel like a mixture between wet dog adn your usually stinking self, now just go away before i gag." Emmet said, shoving Jacob off the couch and onto the floor. "Now be a good dog and stay." Emmet grinned, crossign his arms over his chest and looking down at jacob.

famousactress01: Jacob glared and Sophie laughed. "Aww, poor Jacob." He smiled at her and got up. He was about to his Emmet with the bowl but Sophie moved it out of his reach. "Sophie. Give me the bowl." She smiled and shook her head. "Now Jacob. You boys need to play nice and playing with your food dish is not very nice." Jacob reached again but Sophie jumped off the couch. Jacob began to chase her down.

siriustwilight (11/1/2008 7:39:03 PM): Emmet watched Jacob start to chase Sophie, it was obvious Jacob meant no harm to her but he still watched just in case. It was also obvious that Jacob was much faster than Sophie, emmet then smiled to himself and jumped at Jacob, holding him in the air by his ankle. Emmet then chuckled as Jake struggled to get down.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed and hid behind Alice. "Give me the bowl." She whispered. Sophie handed her the bowl and Alice threw it at Jacob's head. It nailed him in the forehead and Jacob laughed as he clutched his head. Alice and Sophie burst out laughing.

siriustwilight: Emmet laughed loudly and then dropped Jacob onto the ground amongst his laughter. "Nice one Alice." he grinned.

famousactress01: Jacob, still laughing, rolled on the floor. "Alice, that wasn't funny." Sophie and Alice just kept laughing. Bella and Edward walked in. Edward was laughing while Bella was totally clueless. Edward helped Jacob up and Sophie had to sit down on the couch. "That was amazing." Sophie finally said.

siriustwilight: Emmet contined to laugh loudly, seeing Bella looking confused he grined. "Hey Bella, do you want a replay of what happened to make everyone laugh? Its hilarious." he grinned, picking Jacob up by his ankle again.

famousactress01: "Hey, Emmet put me down." Sophie grabbed the bowl and sat back down on the couch. Bella looked at jacob who was shaking his head. "Please," He begged jokingly. "If they throw that bowl at me one more time I think I'll finally get a concussion."

siriustwilight: Emmet grinned. "Don't worry, we have a few people here with medical degrees, they can fix you up." he laughed, as the bowl was chucked at his head again.

famousactress01: Jacob laughed as it nearly hit his head. Everyone laughed and Bella sat next to Sophie. "So how was your night?" She asked her. "Ours was pretty good. We were just watching The Goonies but Jacob ruined the ending by bursting through the door."

siriustwilight: Emmet started laughing again, dropping Jacob to the ground. "So, so you have a concussion yet?" he asked him, through his laughter.

famousactress01: Jacob rubbed his head as he got back on the couch. "Nope. Not yet." He sighed and rested his head on the couch. Alice went to pick up the bowl but jacob pointed at Alice. "You hit me with that again and I'll bite you." Alice giggled and placed the bowl in the kitchen. "Your dinner bowl's in there if you want it."

siriustwilight: Emmet grinned and sat on the couch, right by Jacob's head nad leaned on it. "You know, you are a very nice pillow." Emmet told Jacob jokingly, grinning.

Jacob growled as he shoved Emmet's head off of him. Sophie laughed and turned to the others. "So what shall we do now?" She asked them. "Unless everyone has other plans."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:12 pm
Quote:
siriustwilight: Emmet looked at the rest of them, for once not caring what they decided to do. Then Alice said "Well we were going to go clubbing, but then Jacob 'insisted' on coming here for easedropping purposes, and well we ended up here. So, you two can come of course, if you want to." Emmet looked at Sophie, she could decide, he honestly didnt care one way or the other.

famousactress01: Sophie shrugged. "Sure I'll go." And with that, Alice was dragging her downstairs. An hour later, they came do in stunning dresses. "So, you boys ready?" Sophie asked.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Ya, sure." They all then filed to the cars.

famousactress01: Sophie got in the car and Emmet followed Alice to the club. When they got there, the place was all decked out. Although there was a line, they were able to get in with ease. The music boomed through the speakers. Sophie took Emmet's hand and began to drag him to the dance floor.

siriustwilight: Emmet sighed. "I dont want to dance." he protestd, letting himself be dragged anyways to make it seem he was more human. "This is cruel and unusual punishment Sophie." Emmet pointed out.

famousactress01: Sophie stopped and turned as her jaw dropped. "Why? You don't like dancing? Or you don't know how?" She asked him, not wanting to force him to do something he didn't want to do.

siriustwilight: Emmet rolled his eyes. "No, I just didnt want to make you look bad at it." he smirked, twirling her around with ease. It looked like he was a professional.

famousactress01: Sophie huffed. "Oh please, like you could keep up." She giggled and continued to drag him to the dance floor. When they found a spot, she began to dance like she had been doing it for years.

siriustwilight: Emmet sighed. "Well, you arent as bad as you looked like you would be." he grinned, dancing with her with grace. "Dont trip." he chuckled, twirling her again, adn stuck his foot out purposely in her way.

famousactress01: Sophie stepped over his foot and shook her head. "Now now. What kind of boyfriend would you be if you tripped your own girlfriend?" She asked with a smirk and began to dance around him.

siriustwilight: Emmet laughed. "I dont know, but it would have been funy, I would have probably caught you though." he smirked.

famousactress01: She quickly kissed him. "This is true. I'm sure you'll always be there to catch me when I fall because I would do the same."

siriustwilight: Emmet chuckled. "You mean if you dont collapse under my muscularness." he grinned.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah." She said sarcastically.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Honestly, I find dancing rather boring, its like a more moiving in one spot form of walking."

famousactress01: Sophie stopped dancing. "You want to get out here?" She asked. "We don't have to stay if you don't want to." The song ended and a slower song came on as she stood there.

siriustwilight: "I dont care." he sighed, adn just then he felt a hard shove from behind him, pushing him into Sophie. He looked around quick and saw Alice, smiling widely. "Not funny." Emmet hissed as Sophie took hold of him asnd then they were slow dancing.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed and began to dance with him. "We don't have to stay here. We brought more than one car." She told him. "We can just go somewhere. Just you and me."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "I don't know if we should though..... you can choose if we go or not.a'

famousactress01: Sophie sighed. "Well, I don't want to stay here if you don't like dancing so much. Although, you are a wonderful dancer." She smiled.

siriustwilight: Emmt smiled at her warmly. "I know I am, i just find it... I dont know... not amusing I guess. Okay, we can leave." he said, grabbiing her hadn and waking out to the car.

famousactress01: Sophie waved goodbye to Alice who was smiling and shaking her head as she danced with Jasper. The two of them got in the car and Emmet began to drive off. "Ok, where to now? Although, I'd prefer not to go back to your house since it took me like an hour just to get in this dress." She giggled. "Not to mention how long it took Alice to put on my make-up."

siriustwilight: emmet shrugged. "I honestly dont know, you can chose where we go to."

famousactress01: Sophie thought for a moment. "Well, let's see. Where else can we go where a dress like this would be appropriate? Not a resturant since I already ate. Not a club since you don't like dancing. The movies wouldn't be good since I overly dressed for that. I don't know." She shrugged. "Then again, I guess we could just go back to your house, I can change and then we can go for a walk or something."

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "I dont want to go home though." he thought outloud. "Its kind of boring there."

famousactress01: Sophie laughed. "Ok, then what do you suggest we do? What sounds fun to you?"

siriustwilight: Emmet though for a few moments. "I dont have a clue, honeslty." he grinned. "We could..... okay nevermind." he said, wiping the thought from his brain.

famousactress01: "No, tell me. It's something to do. Honestly babe, I'm running out of ideas." She told him as she looked at him. "What were you going to say?"

siriustwilight: Emmet looked at her adn smirked. "You called me 'babe'." he said, trying to hold back a laugh. "Okay, so anyways I was thinking about going skydiving or somethign but then i realized that at night it wouldnt be too safe for a human, though I have done it before at night and its amazing."

famousactress01: "Do you have a problem with me calling you babe? I thought it was a nice touch." She shrugged. "But if you want to go skydiving then let's do it. You've already taking me skydiving before except I didn't know that you were going to do it. Now that I do, I'm fine with it. Again, it's something to do. So let's do it."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at herr. "Ya, but this time i meant real sky diving, from a plane." he grinned.

famousactress01: She shrugged. "Hey, it's exciting. Anything that's thrilling like that I say right on. Plus, you'll be there with me so I know I'll be safe."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "You got that right, I would never ever let anything happen to yuo." he said honestly, parking at the airport. "Lets go." he grinned, kissing her cheek and geting out of the car.

famousactress01: Sophie hopped out of the car and they guys at the airport gave her a suit to change into. After showing them what to do, Emmet and Sophie were placed in an airplane. Already, Sophie could feel her adrenaline pupming from all the excitement

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Are you ready?" he asked her grinning, they were close to the altitude they would jump at.

famousactress01: She turned to him, in her full gear and nodded her head. "Let's do this!" She shouted over the plan's engine.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled art her and kissed her genltly, and the they jumped.

famousactress01: They fell down and down. Sophie closed her eyes as the cold wind rushed passed her. When the time came, she tried to pull the cord but it wasn't working. It was stuck. Sophie looked to Emmet and pointed at the cord. "It's not working!" She shouted at him.

siriustwilight: Emmet lokeed at her worried, adn then reached out and grabbed her, holding her close to him, he then pulled his cord which worked. He continued to hold her tight so she wouldn't fall and steered the parachute to the ground.

famousactress01: Sophie sighed as Emmet clung onto her. She felt safier in his arms. Finally, the reached the ground and she kissed Emmet hard. "You're amazing. Even though my parachute wouldn't work, that was still fun."

siriustwilight: Emmet pushed her face back from his, she kissed him with a little too much force adn his senses were goign funy again. "I'm just glad you are safe." he sighed, hugging her gently.

famousactress01: She giggled. "I think we should go swimming, now." She suggested.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Swimming? Okay then." he smiled at her and then grabbed her hand, pulling her to the car.

famousactress01: They drove off and Emmet took them to their spot. Once there, Sophie tripped down to her underwear and jumped in the water. The cold water felt so good to her.

siriustwilight: Emmet watched her, not expecting her to take any of her clothes off but she did anyways. He then took off his shirt, shoes and socks and jumped in the water.

famousactress01: Sophie wrapped her arms around Emmet and smiled. "So is this better than dancing?" She asked him. Her body temperature was dropping all too quickly but Sophie hardly noticed.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Yes, but now your lips are turning blue." he noted, touching them with the tip of his finger. "Maybe we should just get out and come back in warmer weather so you dont get
hypothermia."

famousactress01: Sophie couldn't say anything. Her body was shaking too much for her to say anything. Her vision was becoming blurry but she tried to keep her sight as she looked at him.

siriustwilight: Emmet frowned, got up and ran with her in his arms to shore, helped her get dressed adn then ran with her to the car. He found a blanket in the trunk, covered her with that and then turned the heat all the way up in the car. He also placed her on the back sseat as he closed the door adn held his breath. He hoped she was going to be okay, but she looked moderately okay. He watched her for a little while, he knew if
somethign real bad would happen, Alice would see it and they would come with help.

famousactress01: In no time at all Carlise showed up at the car. "Alice told me." He said as he had just ran from home. They drove back and Carlise took her inside. The fireplace was lit up and Esme has a cup of hot chocolate waiting. They wrapped her up in more blankets made her rest on the couch. "Make sure she stays awake. We can't have her falling asleep." He told Emmet. "She might not wake up if she does." Sophie began to shiver, though she was beginning to feel the warmth. "But I'm so tired." She whispered.

siriustwilight: Emmet completely blammed himself for what happened, he nodded to Carlisle to tell him he understood as he stared into the fire, upset. She could die and then that would be all his fault too, just like Rosalie. Emmet made sure he kept track of her thoguh, to make sure Sophie didnt fall asleep. He felt like punching a wall at least but decided to take all his rage out later, after he knew Sophie was fine.

famousactress01: Emmet sat in front of the couch and Sophie crawled down and sat next to him, the blanket still around her. She rested her head on his shoulder. "It's ok." She told him. "It's not your fault." Her eyes were getting heavy but she had to stay awake. "It's actually mine for suggesting it. I knew the water was going to be really cold."

siriustwilight: "Yes it is." he whispered, not taking his eyes off the flames in the fireplace.

famousactress01: She kissed his cheek. "Everything's going to be ok. I'll be fine. It really wasn't your fault."

siriustwilight: Emmet looked at her for a moment, clearly upset and walked outside, telling Edward through his thoughts to watch her. Emmet walked into the woods, coming a huge tree, he growled loudly and punched it with all his might, the five-foot in diameter tree fell down without hesitation. He continued to do that for a while, punching trees adn other ways of releasing his anger about his stupidity that involved nobody geting hurt or yelled at.

famousactress01: Sophie hugged her knees. Alice, now back from the club, sat next to her. "How you doing?" She asked. Sophie shrugged. "He's mad at me." She said in almost a whisper. "No, he's mad that he almost lost you." Edward said. "It really is all my fault." Sophie bent her head down, feeling tired.

siriustwilight: Emmet contined his rampage for about a houur and a half, and then gave up. He had already knoked down most of the trees, and now he was getting bored, happy though that he did feel slightly better. Emmet then walked back into the house, sighing as he sat down by the fireplace, seeing Edward adn Alice there with Sophie he sighed and closed his eyes, tryign to clear his head of what just happened, he didnt want to be angry with himself anymore, but couldnt help it.

famousactress01: Sophie's head jumped up as she heard the door open. Now that she was warmer, she got off the floor and ran to Emmet. She embraced him and sighed. "I'm sorry, Emmet."

siriustwilight: "Dont worry, it isnt your fault." he sighed, opening one eye up to look at her and then closing it.

famousactress01: Sophie buried her head in his chest. Everyone in the room left, to give them some privacy. She finally looked at him. "Are you ok?"

siriustwilight: "I guess so, I feel better than i did earlier at least." he sighed opening his eyes, and wrapping his arms around her. "And im sorry i acted that way and left."

famousactress01: She shook her head. "Don't be sorry. It's ok. I'm better now. Carlise took my temperature and said that I was fine. Jacob came in earlier and warmed me up more." She took his hand and dragged him back to the couch. She wrapped her arms around him again and snuggled closer to him. "But I'm glad we're both better."

siriustwilight: "Me too." he sighed, wrapping his arms around her.

famousactress01: Sophie began to become tired as her eyes grew heavy. His breathing was relaxing her body. "I think it's time for to sleep now." She sighed.

siriustwilight: "Okay." emmet said and pickd her up,carrying her to his room and sitting her down ong hi bed. He then layed down next to hr.

famousactress01: Sophie finally went to sleep and woke up to Emmet's smiling face. "Good morning." She whispered to him as she snuggled closer.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Good morning." hee whispered.

"Hmm." She sighed as she snuggled closer to him. "You're so comfortable." She buried her head in his chest and closed her eyes.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:22 pm
Emmet grinned, "Wow, how is a rock comfortable? But nevermind that, how did you sleep?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:58 pm
She giggled and looked at him. "You're not that close to a rock. But I slept well." She looked down and then back at him, now getting serious. "Thank you for letting me stay here instead of making me go home."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Emmet smiled at her. "Don't be silly. it would be cruel to make you go back there, I try not to be a monster."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:47 pm
She laughed and kissed him. "I'm glad because it doesn't suit you at all." She told him and then sighed. "Now what shall we do today? I'm guessing swimming is out of the question."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:31 pm
"Well that idea is deffinately out for a while. Maybe..... I don't know. We could just go to school. what do you think?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:17 pm
Quote:
famousactress01: Sophie looked down and sighed. "Yeah, I guess I should go back." She told him. "I'll go change." She grabbed some clothes and, after taking a shower, she changed and came out. "Ok, I'm ready when you are."

siriustwilight: Emmet stood up, he had changed while she was in the shower. "Okay, lets go." he said, smiling softly as they walked down the stairs.

famousactress01: Sophie followed him and braced herself for school. They decided that he would drive them to school. She got out of the car and laced hands with Emmet as they headed to their first class. With Emmet by her side, she felt like she could do anything.

siriustwilight: Emmet looked down at her adn smiled. "See? Today won't go bad at all. I prpmise." he said, kissing her cheek quickly.

famousactress01: Sophie sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right. When you're right you're right." She paused in front of the door and took a deep breath before walking in. "Let's do this."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her and lead her inside. On the board it was written that they were going to have another partner project to do. Emmet sighed, not feeling like doing a project, but at least it was going to be easy than last time.

famousactress01: Sophie began to make notes. Some of the people around the room watched her, seeing that she was back. Sophie ignoreed their looks and began to plan out their project.

siriustwilight: Emmet grinned. "Yup, I like the idea of you plannign the project, and then me doing little to nothing.' he chuckled.
famousactress01: She smiled and shook her head. "Oh, you're doing something." She smiled. "Then again, I haven't done work in a few days and I sort of missed it." She shrugged and continued to write down her outline

siriustwilight: Emmet smirked. "Well, I think you should get into the habit of doing some work again, don't get lazy on me." he laughed. "But im really just joking, i'll help a little.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed. "You don't have to unless you want to." She told him.

siriustwilight: Emmet sighed. "No, ill help. Its not fair if i don't."

famousactress01: She smiled and they worked on it together. The rest of the day a few people asked if she was alright since everyone knew what happened. After school, Sophie waited for Emmet by her car.

siriustwilight: Emmet made sure not other human was looking and Emmet ran up behind her and picked her up in his arms. "Boo." he grinned at her surprised face.

famousactress01: Sophie gasped and laughed when she realized that it was Emmet. "You just love to scare me don't you?" She giggled.

siriustwilight: Emmet chuckled. "what can I say? I'm a terrifying monster, its in my nature." he joked, eitting her down on the ground.

famousactress01: She kissed his cheek. "You'll never be a monster to me." She told him and got in her car. She rolled down her window. "You coming?"

siriustwilight: "Of course.' he said, getting into the passanger seat quickly. "Now just dont go all phyco and crash and we'll be fine." he grinned.

siriustwilight: "Of course.' he said, getting into the passanger seat quickly. "Now just dont go all phyco and crash and we'll be fine." he grinned.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed. "Oh you're such a kidder." She said and started the car up. She sped off out of the parking lot and finally parked the car in his driveway. Sophie took awhile, but she was finally done with her homework. She sat back and sighed. "Finally, I'm done. And now my brain hurts."

siriustwilight: "Well then maybe you shouldn't have been a slacker." he grinned. "I'm kidding by the way, you have a good excuse for skipping, though yesterday you seemed just lazy." he chuckled.

famousactress01: Sophie playfully slapped them. "Call me lazy. Takes one to know one. At least I'm doing work." She giggled.

siriustwilight: Emmet smirked. "Thats true, but slapping was not necessary." he chuckled.
"Your abbusive. if I was human I would be bruised badly." he winked.

famousactress01: "Oh because I'm soooo strong." She giggled colapsed on the bed. "The good thing is i'm done with homework."

siriustwilight: "So, now what? Annoy me with your corny jokes? No, wait, thats my job." he grinned, flopping down next to her.

famousactress01: Sophie giggled and curled up next to him. "I really can't think anymore. You think of something for us to do." She closed her eyes and smiled at his comfort.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Well it looks like you just want to lay here and be lazy, I don't mind though." he said wrapping his arms around her.

famousactress01: She chuckled and sighed. "I like it here. I don't want to leave." She told him and couldn't help but think of wanting to be with him the rest of their lives.

siriustwilight: "Well you never have to leave, so don't worry about it." he smiled at her.

famousactress01: "Good." Sophie looked up at him. "I'm glad."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled gently at her. "You are amazing in so many ways." he whispered, thinking outloud.

famousactress01: She raised her eyebrows. "Funny. I think the same thing about you." She kissed him and rested her head on his shoulders.

siriustwilight: Emmet smirked. "I actually accidentaly said that outloud, but oh well. It was truely what i believe.' he smiled at her.

famousactress01: "And I meant what I said when I said the same about you. I've never met anyone like you. And I don't just mean about the vampire thing, though I could really careless about that when it comes to you." She told him.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Well, in truth im not too sure about your decision about not caring if i'm a vampire, but I am happy about the fact you want to be with me."

famousactress01: She shrugged. "Well, it's true. I don't care about you being a vampire. You're not a monster. You're not a vampire. To me, you're just Emmet. Wonderful, amazing Emmet."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled widely at her. "If you say so, though don't overestimate my control sometimes, i do have issues. But not at the moment of course."

famousactress01: "Everyone has issues." She told him. Genlty, she began to caress his arm. "But not that the moment. You're right about that."

siriustwilight: "Mhmm." he sighed, smiling at her.

Sophie closed her eyes and listened to his breathing. Her heart was at a steady pace and she smiled as he held her close. She grabbed the covers and placed it around them. "Just making myself more comfy." She said as Emmet gave her a curious expression.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:33 pm
"Okay then." Emmet whispered cautiously. He wasn't sure if she was plannign anythign or not, but he did know he didn't want her to do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:27 pm
Quote:
famousactress01: Sophie rested her head on his chest and she closed her eyes. She sighed and pulled the blanket further up on her. Downstairs, she could hear Alice and Jasper talking with Carlise talking. She heard some laughter so she wasn't worried about any bad news.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled down at sophie but rolled his eyes at Alice's, Jasper's and Carlisle's conversation that he overheard. It was about him and Sophie of course, but he thought the exact topic of it was unnecessary adn not funny.

famousactress01: Sophie looked up at Emmet. "What are they talking about?" She asked, talking about the conversation going downstairs.

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "Just stupid stuff really. Its also unneccessary."

famousactress01: "Do you want to leave?" She asked him. "We can go whereever you want to go."

siriustwilight: "I coud care less truely, you can decide." he smiled at her.

Sophie closed her eyes and sighed. "Oh I don't know what we should do." She told him. "Not like we're in a hurry to figure something out."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:40 pm
Emmet looked at her. "well, i dont know." he said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff