Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaylanDarkstar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:37 pm
Misao-sama
hypnocrown
Gee, I kinda feel lost cuz I don't remember hearing about Kanryu or Kamatari. stare

Episode 10-11: Kanryu is the opium dealer Aoshi used to work with and he killed Aoshi's comrades when Kenshin won the battle between Aoshi and Kenshin. Extremely psycho guy. He also kidnapped Megumi because she knows how to make opium. Kamatari is part of the Juppongatana. He makes an appearance at the Aoiya during episodes 51-52ish. Nothing much about him, only that he loves Shishio and will do anything for him. sweatdrop

That and everyone mistakes him for a girl at first, since he's a crossdresser.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:37 pm
Oh, so that's who those guys are eh? I still don't remember those names. Maybe they were changed cuz some of the main characters names were changed in the version I saw. Fer example: Yahiko is Yoshi, Kaoru is Kori.

But yeah, Kamatari must have had some other name that I can't remember cuz by looking at that pic I sure remember now. Thanx Sephi! smile And thanx a lot to you to Misao Sama! Are there any doubts of why I like you both so much?

Hey Kaylan! Good of you to point that out too. I had no idea when I first saw that episode.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:17 pm
In the manga, Kamatari actually proves to Misao that he's a guy. xp Poor Misao got very scared.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:29 am
hypnocrown
Oh, so that's who those guys are eh? I still don't remember those names. Maybe they were changed cuz some of the main characters names were changed in the version I saw. Fer example: Yahiko is Yoshi, Kaoru is Kori.

But yeah, Kamatari must have had some other name that I can't remember cuz by looking at that pic I sure remember now. Thanx Sephi! smile And thanx a lot to you to Misao Sama! Are there any doubts of why I like you both so much?

Hey Kaylan! Good of you to point that out too. I had no idea when I first saw that episode.
No problemo! biggrin  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:30 am
Misao-sama
In the manga, Kamatari actually proves to Misao that he's a guy. xp Poor Misao got very scared.
O.o I haven't gotten that far yet, but now I have something to look forward to for when I do! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:24 am
watchdawg77
God! I hope Sano's straight...(cuz he's hott) sweatdrop man...that'd be kinda creepy...no offence to Yaoi fans.
ya that would be really freaky xp  

Abractacus

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:24 pm
Mine_chan
watchdawg77
God! I hope Sano's straight...(cuz he's hott) sweatdrop man...that'd be kinda creepy...no offence to Yaoi fans.
ya that would be really freaky xp

Of course, Mine-chan wants Sano all for herself xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:12 am
Hey Sephi! Nice signature!

It makes me think that Inu Yasha could actually be Santa Claus in his old age. I mean, he already has the red suit and he has white hair. he-he. biggrin  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:48 am
The long anticipated New Q of the Day: What real cities in Japan are mentioned/visited in the city? How many can you think of?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:20 pm
Melody Rhyme
The long anticipated New Q of the Day: What real cities in Japan are mentioned/visited in the city? How many can you think of?

Tokyo, Kyoto,...er that's all I can think of. sweatdrop  

Misao-hime

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:36 am
Hmm, yeap! I'm with Misao Sama on that one. Those are the only two cities I can remember hearing in the episodes I've seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:47 am
hypnocrown
Hey Sephi! Nice signature!

It makes me think that Inu Yasha could actually be Santa Claus in his old age. I mean, he already has the red suit and he has white hair. he-he. biggrin
loool! Urk, but I don't think i'd like seeing Inuyasha with a beard! xp  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:49 am
Melody Rhyme
Ooo, that's tricky. I'll have to come back for this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:06 pm
Well, I've got a couple of names of cities and towns... I'm not quite sure what you wanted, so I'll just write 'em down anyway :p

There's...

Choshu
Mibu
Edo aka Tokyo
Kyoto
Aizu aka something... hehe, I'll have to come back for this one, too :p
Toba Fushimi (?)

I'll come back later to expand the list 3nodding , but that's what I've got so far.  

Sephiralen

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:46 pm
That's awsome. Sometimes I ask questions that I'm curious about, and I give them to you all because I know you may like to spend a bit of effort looking it up. 3nodding whee  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games