Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 pm
Yilayth hesitaed. he seems nice, she sat down on a boulder. "i got in contact with some very bad people..." she started off. "and lets just say i let my gaurd down and they took my neice from my brother, then slaughtered him..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 pm
"I'm sorry." Zyltai realized he had brought up a bad memory, So, you're looking for your niece?"  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:11 pm
"dont apoligize..." yilayth told him. "and yes." she looked at the sky. "it's been 6 years, she may not even remember me..." yilayth felt like crying, but she tried to hold them back. DONT CRY YOU IDIOT!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:30 pm
Zyltai saw Yilayth's sadness and quickly tried to change the subject, "So have your travels gone well?"  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:33 pm
Yilayth saw hat he changed the subject because of her emotion, she smiled. "well, not really...." she rubbed the back of her neck. "the place i'm looking for is sacred and only few people can find it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:20 pm
Zyltai raised his brow, "So are you one of those who can find this place?" Zyltai was tired of asking questions, but he didn't have anything to talk about.  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:59 pm
yilayth frowned. "to tell the truth i have no idea..." she shrugged. "probably not, but if i'm lucky, that'd be good." yilayth felt as if she was talking only about her self. "what exsacly are you doing out here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:04 pm
Zyltai frowned a bit, "I'd answer you, but I don't even know..." He shook his head, "Shall we get going?"  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:07 pm
yilayth nodded. "yep, if your ready." she stood up and shook off the sad emotion. "sorry about getting all emotional..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:43 pm
Lalapeya mumbled in her sleep, but woke up to the motion of people climbing off of the ship. “Huh? Zyltai left? Great now I’m on a ship with complete strangers.” She got up and looked at Callisto, “Callisto, where would you like to go? I really don’t want to go through with this wedding so let’s get there latter rather than sooner.”  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:42 pm
Callisto had a small smile. "Well actually I was hoping that since we have time we could go to my old home. The fire temple." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:00 am
Nabri came beside Callisto, "The fire temple sounds good, I need to go there too. That was the first place that Kaigu went." she said, a hint of curiousity in her voice.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:52 am
Callisto nodded. "And its a vast distance from Transylvaniet being almost right next to your own palace so it delays the wedding a bit. With your permission Princess...." she said formally.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:11 pm
Yilayth glanced at zyltai. "is it okay if we visit my home first?" she asked wanting to make sure if it's okay.  

Deadly Posion

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:24 pm
"I don't see why not. If we are to be gone long, we need to stock up on supplies, and you may want to say good-bye to your friends."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games