Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Favorite pairing? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yundere

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:43 pm
America x England!
Korea x Japan
China x Russia
Prussia x Austria
Germany x N.Italy
Canada x France
Spain x S.Italy
Korea x Japan x China (Its a threesome... but still! O: )

Those are my favourites 8D
I probably could match any country with any other one and still be happy reading/watching them! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:06 pm
USA x England
Greece x Japan
Spain x Romano
Sealand x Latvia
Russia x China
Austria x Prussia
Austria x Hungary
Germany x Italy
Lithuania x Poland
England x Japan

I like alot of 'em 3nodding

KendasauRus

9,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wednesday Havoc

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Germany x Italy
Sweden x Finland
US x UK
Russia x Prussia
Russia x Lithuania
Austria x Hungary
Spain x Romano
Turkey x Greece
Rome x Germania
Canada x Cuba
Canada x France
HRE X Chibitalia
Denmark x Norway
Lithuania x Belarus
Sealand x Latvia
Russia x China
France x Seychelles
Switzerland x Liechtenstein (Sibling relationship, SIBLING)

YEs, I likie many pairings. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:00 pm
I can honestly say that I ship most of the pairings in one way or another :')

Though my weaknesses would definitely have to be Prussia/Germany/Austria... A threesome, yes, but shhhh! (I can't resist anything with my Germans in it~ heart ), USUK and America/Australia... I prefer Australia/America, but I can't seem to find it all that often crying Le SIGH  

ChezzaCheeze

Nekokichi-san

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm
I don't really like the idea of pairings in Hetalia that aren't, you know, real. I just like to go with the story and not think about romance or anything, especially yaoi romance. It's kinda sick and pushes things on other countries. I don't know, it's hard to explain. Call me weird if you want.

If I absolutely HAD to choose a pairing over life and death, I'd choose Greece x Japan (more preferentially fem Japan). They seem to have a lot in common stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:11 pm
I, odd enough, are becoming quire fond of CanadaxPrussia. heart  

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Naughty Nerd

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:06 am
Heracles Karpouzi
I don't really like the idea of pairings in Hetalia that aren't, you know, real. I just like to go with the story and not think about romance or anything, especially yaoi romance. It's kinda sick and pushes things on other countries. I don't know, it's hard to explain. Call me weird if you want.

If I absolutely HAD to choose a pairing over life and death, I'd choose Greece x Japan (more preferentially fem Japan). They seem to have a lot in common stare

That's not weird. It's contradicting, hypocritical, homophobic, and probably other things.

You said you don't like pairing that aren't real. You say yaoi is "sick". Then, to contradict both of these statements you say you like "Greece Japan", who do NOT have much in common, and therefor are not as "real pairing". Plus you butcher the characters by turning one of them female just because OMG NO GAY MEN. Fans like you make me sick.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:39 am
I probably sound like a party pooper, but in general...I really don't care for pairings. The whole thing is a a big Meh-thing for me. That's probably because I'm a heartless wench.

Germany and Italy are kind of cute together, but I'm not actively "shipping" it.

*crawls back to her dark corner*  

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

rylith

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm
France/England heart heart
Russia/China
S. Italy/Spain
Austria/Prussia
Chibitalia/H.R.E. heart heart
Lithuania/Poland
Greece/Turkey
Sweden/Finland
Latvia/Sealand

Cracked pairing: Kumajiro/Shinnaty
Cracked pairing: Gilbird/Russia's pipe heart
Normal Pairing: Hungary/Prussia heart heart heart
Normal Pairing: Hong Kong/Taiwan  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:30 pm
My favorite is GermanyXItaly heart  

Yukina222

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

reesie no risu

7,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 pm
Mine are Germany X N.Italy, US X UK, Prussia X Canada, and might possibly Be gatting into Spain X Romano.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 pm
US x UK heart
HRE x Chibitalia heart
China x Any panda
Seychelles x France
Sealand x Latvia
Germany x N. Italy
Sweden x Finland
Japan x Everyone :3 (And Japan's not even my favorite character)

I have other favorites, but I forgot.  

TheEchoingRain

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:50 pm
1. Prussia/Austria - Preusterreich - Forever my OTP, though recently, I've been getting into Prussia/FemAustria.

2. America/Canada - OTP #2! I had to do a project on some aspect of Canada in my University Geography class, and the professor said to "choose something that interests you", so I chose US/Canada relations. xD

3. Denmark/Norway - What can I say? I like pairs where character A is annoying as s**t and character B thinks character A is a massive idiot.

4. Netherlands/Canada - Google "Canadian Tulip Festival". So cute.

5. Switzerland/Japan - Don't ask, I don't know why I like this pairing... possibly Japan's crazy daydream...

6. Germany/Belguim - The only het pairing on here! I don't really remember why I started liking this pairing, but it's really growing on me...

7. Prussia/Austria/Germany OR Prussia/Austria/Switzerland - as long as Austria is in the middle!

Any of the pairings are also totally fine with me if the character B/bottom is genderbent. I'll also ship plenty of characters with Austria, as long as Roddy is bottom.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:15 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Heracles Karpouzi

That's not weird. It's contradicting, hypocritical, homophobic, and probably other things.

You said you don't like pairing that aren't real. You say yaoi is "sick". Then, to contradict both of these statements you say you like "Greece Japan", who do NOT have much in common, and therefor are not as "real pairing". Plus you butcher the characters by turning one of them female just because OMG NO GAY MEN. Fans like you make me sick.

You had my heart when you dissed genderbending. Though I do not think he meant to come off that way, he did. I like how you put explained yourself, though it does also make me a bit fearful of your mad side.

And for the sake of the thread my pairings are:
Switzerland/Japan
Russia/America
Greece/Korea(shh, I'll admit it has loads of crack pairing qualities, but someone made it seem so canon to me plus RPs)
Greece/Turkey(/Greece)
Sweden/Finland
Germany/Italy
and Austria/Hungary.  

Ambrose Leto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items