Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:47 pm
He firmly pulled his hand away. "Its not a problem just leave it be." he said. When it came to injuries Falcon tended to be.....proud. Basically like mosty guys he didnt like to admit when he injured himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:53 pm
Tibby continued to glare, "Falcon, it might get infected, now give me your hand." she demanded, holding out her thin, pale hand.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:06 pm
"It wont get infected im telling you its fine!!" he barked again pulling his arm closer to his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:11 pm
Tibby caught his hand and pulled it towards her, "Stop being a baby Falcon," she muttered, she looked up arching an eyebrow, "Or should I say a chick?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 pm
Falcon mouth fell open agape. She did not just go there. He growled finnaly giving in to her. "Little elf." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:21 pm
Tibby smirked at him and started healing his hands, mumbling the words to herself, she finished by pressing her hand firmly on his cuts, making them vanished with a slight sting, "There!" she said, triumphantly, letting his hand go.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:28 pm
Falcon stomped off muttering unintelligible words in a pout.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:18 am
Red watched Tibby and Falcon argue like siblings. She smiled, then moaned in pain. Seeing them brought up old, sad memories. Tears welled up in her eyes, until Falcon started walking away. Her tail whipped out and blocked his exit. "Wait," she told him. "You need to stay with the group. This way we're more defensible." She shook the tears from her eyes, accidently hit Tibby with a tear.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:03 pm
He nodded. It would be better if they all stuck together. "Alright. But if were here perhaps we should start my training." he suggested.
Nocmod sat hidden in the bushes just beyond the dragons sheild. So that was it then, the dragons actually defying her own masters wishes.....very unnusual., he noted to himself. I had better inform my own master of this. he thought jumping up into the trees before disappearing to return to his master castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:59 pm
Tibby was still gloating when Red Heart's tear hit her, "Red Heart?" she said anxiously, what could have been so powerful to have made a dragon cry, "Are you all right?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:06 pm
Falcon looked up closer at the dragon before him and saw that indeed she was sheading tears. He didnt know what to say to her. He hoped he hadnt caused her to be sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:37 am
Red Heart shook her head agian and turned her face away. "I am well enough," she muttered. "None of us will be okay unless Falcon is a good student." She wiped her eyes with her tail and looked back at him, trying to forget her own siblings she missed so much. "We must start with the basics," she told Falcon. "Focus all your energy and try to light a small fire." Red Heart gathered enough dry wood to start a good fire, if he focussed enough. "Concentrate and focus your energy."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:44 pm
Tibby made herself comfortable on the ground, leaning against a fallen tree as she watched Falcon and the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:24 pm
Falcon gave her a quizical expression. "A fire? I never expected anything like that, I thought I was just a shape-shifter." he said then he shook his head. "Never mind uh alright Ill give it a shot." he said. He hesitated for a moment the did as she instructed. He felt his energy gathering up inside of him until it begged him to release it. And he did onto the dry wood. There a small fire had started. He smiled triumphantly. "Like that?" he asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:11 pm
Tibby gave Falcon a half smile, "Good, now you know how to start a forest fire with your mind!" she shot at him teasingly.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games