Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:57 pm
Nero looked at the note for a second before grabbing it. She read it and wrote back.

My name is Nero.

She clumsily folded it back to its original shape and slid it back to where Vence had originally put it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:01 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Dot Hack IYOTEN
[so is anyone going to creature studie?]

((I thought you created a character for that? Orca....wasn't it?))

[yeh i just wanted to know if i could use him whee ]  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:04 pm
Still watching faking a paying-attention look, he slid the note back to the front of his desk and unfolded the paper. He glanced down before writing again, a small smile on his face.

Nero. Sounds pretty cool. I hope no one has called you zero. ><

Folding the paper again, he slipped it back. The teacher was now going on about what they would be learning throughout the year. Vence rolled his eyes as he checked off the list in his mind of what he already knew. Apparently, he knew all of it. He could pass the class easily, as long as he did the homework.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:08 pm
Nero opened the note and read. She chuckled quietly and wrote back.

Thanks, though I have been called zero. I don't mind.

She folded it again and placed it back. She glanced at the teacher not hearing what he was saying at all and wondered when he would stop talking.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:31 pm
The teacher wasn't paying attention to the clas anymore, having his back turned and writing on the chalkboard, so he freely took the paper and read through it before writing, with no fear of the teacher spotting him.

Still kinda sucks though, doesn't it? At least you won't hear that from me.

Folding it up, he tossed the letter back, just before the teacher turned around again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:31 pm
Faust helped the boy clean the trash out of his hair as the bell rang. "That's better," Faust smiled. Realizing he had never actually introduced himself he said, "I'm Faust by the way."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:40 pm
Nero took the note again and read it. She smiled at wrote back.

Well that's nice to know.

She glanced at the teacher and slid the note back to Vence.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:44 pm
Lamia uickly explaine dot her teacher why faust would be late, and too a seat pulling all her books out once more. she smield ot herslef. he had such a kind heart.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:52 pm
Deciding to change the subject as he read the note, he wrote aa quick question before sliding it back, as the teacher was now facing the class.

So, do you know anything about this town? I'm new around here, so I don't know much.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:56 pm
Nero opened the note, a bit suprised by the change in topic.

Actually, I just recently moved here as well so I don't know much either. Sorry.

She folded the note again and flicked it over Vence's shoulder when the teacher wasn't looking.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:02 pm
Vence smiled as he looked over the paper. He'd be writing on the back in no time, and maybe a new piece of paper would be needed. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as he thought here.

That's ok. I'll just ask around, I guess.

He slipped the paper behind him, and pretended to listen as the teacher talked. Glancing at the clock, he was surprised that it would be soon time to go. Time did fly by when you weren't paying attention in school. Remembering his next class, he decided it would be ok to ask Nero if she had the same class when the note was passed back to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:06 pm
Nero wrote back.

I suppose that would be the best idea.

She flicked it back when the teacher wasn't looking again.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:21 pm
Vence had just finished reading the note when he heard the teacher mention being able to talk with "their fellow students." Throwing together what little he had, he stood up and turned around, now able to actually see who he was talking to.

"Note-conversations are the best, aren't they?" Vence said somewhat enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:34 pm
Nero jumped a bit since she hadn't been paying attention and didn't hear the teacher say they could talk now.
"No, they aren't." She smiled.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:54 pm
"Well, I suppose they aren't, but they're better than nothing," Vence shrugged.

"Anywho, I was going to write the question, but now that we can talk, What's your next class? Mine's Gaia Creature Study."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games