Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:39 am
((cool, I love steampunk, I'll join))

Username: apiyo
User Image
Name: Margery Lyndell
Type: city dweller (London)
Guild: engineer
Social status: low class (slave status)
Appearance: see tektek. 5'2 and young looking for her age on account of poor nutrition. She also has bruises and scars from either being beaten, or work related accidents. Her clothing is old and scruffy.
Personality: Margery does what she's told, especially if it's to help other people. Margery has low hopes of life if she were to stay in the city. She stays out of the way and has a hard time trusting people. But if she did get to know someone, she and them would be inseperable.
Bio: Her father was indebted to a wealthy merchant. When he couldn't pay, he and her mother had to work for him. Her father got sick and died and her mother was killed. Because she herself was unable to pay the debt he sold her off to be an engineer in the bowels of the city. She hates cities because of the trouble they cause but she never had the courage to live anywhere else.
Other: Even though higher class people judge her as less competent, she's very good at her job as well as other odd jobs. She likes small spaces, which she is comfortable in. Margery is also agile and can move through tight or perilous spaces thanks to years of dangerous work.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:13 pm
Charlotte looked in her bag.
"But I thought I gave it back to you." She said as she swung her bag back over her shoulder and adjusted her wings.

[Welcome Apiyo. What city are you in?]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:31 pm
((My character lives in London.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 pm
[Ah Yay Welcome Apiyo. Bummer we just left London.]
"Here." Lan said as he handed her his. "I dont get lost easily and you are gona need it more." He said as he activated the rear bay door  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:41 pm
Charlotte frowned at Lan but took the device,
"I'll have to find my way around alone? You're not going to just leave me, are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm
"Dont worry I wont be long and besides I put in directions so that you will meet up with me out side a resteruant." Lan said as he steped out  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:44 pm
Charlotte looked down at the device nervously.
"Alright..." She said and followed him outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:58 pm
Lan steped out side it was starting to snow. "Huh Its colder then I remember." He said as he walked out onto the main ramp. There was a man there with 2 soldiers. "Welcome back agent Lan I trust You have the Information?"  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:22 pm
Charlotte walked out into the weather looked up at the snow curiously.
"Snow...?" She said and walked around looking at buildings and people. She figured Lan wouldn't be too long but she didn't want to get stuck waiting for him so she decided to wander first.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:09 am
Lan walked in on the confrence. There were sevral men and wemon waiting. They watched him. "Ladies and Gentalmen. I have retrived the journal, Containig the Information on MEDUSA." He said as he pulled out the book.  

Andy _1134

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:18 am
Lan walked in on the confrence. There were sevral men and wemon waiting. They watched him. "Ladies and Gentalmen. I have retrived the journal, Containig the Information on MEDUSA." He said as he pulled out the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Charlotte walked around the city slowly taking in all the sights. She wasn't quite sure what to expect of a stationary city. She half-expected it to be all slums and decrepit but suprisingly, it wasn't.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:33 pm
The meeting ended quickly. Lan Had told them of what He saw MEDUSA do and what direction they were heading in. He left them aquring on what to do weather to launch the Northen fleet or to sabatoge the weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:56 pm
Charlotte came to a large courtyard and decided to see where this place Lan set for her to go was and pushed the button to turn on the GPS device.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:02 pm
Lan headed trowed the meeting place where Charlotte was going to be.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff