Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:32 pm
she cocked an eyebrow as he draped his coat on Rukia. but that exosuit was lookin pretty fine. fine as in she wanted it and it didnt happen to loook that bad on him either. go Rukia she thought to herself. she listen to the two as they talked and then Anna smiled evily at distration. "i have a thought" she almost giggled out loud. but suddenly frownd "i dont have any explosives with me.... dam well there goes that plan. " as for us getting out thast no big deal at all. we haven been paid yet, well i sure as hell havent so we just say we got someone elese that will pay more then w/e they offer. an emergancy or some sh*t." she walked over to the fox. "but we have to get them all out at once. . . that could be tricky."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:01 pm
Rikaru wrapped herself in his jacket and smiled lightly to herself as she slowly stood up and wrapped her arm through his. "Not really and I have some bombs back at camp. Small ones yes but bombs." She glanced up at Vondel waiting to hear his response to their idea. "Worse comes to worse I could do as I was trained and simply kill them off." She muttered thinking but didn't know well that would go through. "I havent gotten paid and im sure someone would pay for their heads if I told them what they have been doing." She had looked back at the floor and sighed. "I didn't want this stupid job in the first place I dont know why they couldnt just leave them be."  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:24 pm
Vondel held her back and smiled at both their ideas. The more discreat the better and they even had a back up plan already. Once Hikaru was up and ready he would ask her if they should notify the others. Vondel rethought that and smiled to himself. He looked at Anna. "May I use your Radio? I need to tell the others. I left mine where they are." He made sure he didnt say their postions but still made it know that their were others.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 pm
Hikaru had perked her ears as Vondel mentioned her name, she had been listening through out the intire conversation and finally stood up, her strength for the most part returned, she smiled as her form shifted back to her human form "I'm ready to get outta this joint, i can see that we have a plan, a back up plan, and maybe a back up plan for the back up plan" She smiled "and now maybe three traitors? Heheheh this is fun" she said as she jumped down off the table, the pain killers allowing her to forget completly about her wounds. "Maybe you could simply allow me to go get the others? I would love to stretch my legs" she said as she made her way around the hunters and toward the door, always moving, always watching the three carefully.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:12 pm
she nodded to Vondel "fersure its my bag."
anna was feeling anxious she wanted some action really bad. she pased waiting for them to decide on a course of action and begain throughing her ninjato around.
when Hikaru changed it shocked her and she did a double take.
"alright i take it back, u wouldnt make such a great scarf. " and she laughed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 pm
Hikaru couldn't help but laugh as Anna had to make a double take at her as she had shifted her forms "This is what the experiments have done to me, you didn't honestly think i was simply a fox did you? Do they not educate their hunters anymore?" she had risin an eyebrow at the girl "Looks like my get away is getting easier and easier" she chuckled to herself, thinking back to the expirements, if only for a second before she looked to the bag that anna was talking about, picking it up and tossing it to Vondel, though she hoped that he would say she could return to the others.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 pm
Annas temper flarred at the fox. "As a matter of F*cking fact they do. and i dont give two shits wat they did to u its ur own goddam fault for agreesing to be used as a labrat." she grabbed her blade steadly in her hand. "and trust me, ur gettaway would not happen if i didnt want it too." she twirled her blade in hand and stepped in front of her but still standing 4 ft from her  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:00 pm
Vondel nodded to Hikaru, letting her know that she could leave if she wished. Vondel set the radio down and was about to take a drink when Anna exploded. Damn Hikaru was good at setting people off. He was going to step in but rethought that. He would only break the fight up if it came to blows.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:25 pm
Hikaru instantly snapped right back at anna "For your information I did not agree to any of their testing! They stole me from my home to do this from me! They stole all of their experiments! Do you think anybody in their right mind would want to be tested on, over and over to be tortured and to see how far your body could go before you died! Do you know how many of the friends i made had died from the testing they did! Don't you tell me it's my fault for something i never chose to do!" she snarled feircly, her sword instantly in her hand as her ice cold glare went right into Anna's eyes, as if into her very soul as she glared, watching and waiting for her next move, she was slightly weak but she wouldn't go down without a fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:40 pm
"Vondel pull out the files from my pack and give them to her. ur signaturs are all on them so ya i f*cjing assumed they wre paying u alot of money so shut ur F*cking mouth b4 i shut it for u Scarf. how the ******** was i supposed to no?" her sword alrady at the ready. "just cuz u have to be alive dosnt mean u cant be missing a few limbs. she twirld the sword in her hand.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:06 pm
Rikaru stood there calmly and simply watched the entire thing, she knew Ann's strength and knew if anyone intervened they would die swiftly as well and that was what she wouldnt allow to happen. Noone was going to die while she was here. she had seen enough of it. "Stop it." She muttered glaring at the two. "Stop this now." She never said it loud enough for anyone and was practically mouthing the words while noone could see her. She was tense now something she couldnt afford to be while she was already unstable. The sweet girl they thought they knew was dissapearing, now they would see what they did to her before she left. She may not be an animal like the fox but, she was faster and stronger than them or close enough and could hold her own. She had heard what they would do and her boss had signed and she was knockout. Not totally willing but had no choice. She was already an animal in battle why not be more like one. Still she waited for them to raise their blades, she wanted to test this. A dark anger raging inside her and if anyone looked it showed in her now cat like slit eyes. 'one more step' she thought 'then i get to finally see what they did to me.'

(simply bored lets see what happens)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:19 pm
Hikaru let out a snarl as Anna pulled out papers "For your information that is a forgery of my signature! I told you that they stole me from the streets! They claim they only do this to people that agreed to it though all they do is lie!!" She nearly yelled at Anna, though she held it back as much as she could, biting her tongue to stop her from attacking the girl. Her eyes darted to Rikaru as she saw the girl standing there, she could smell something different about her though she dared not look too long, she knew that her current opponent was Anna, she continued to growl "beleive them if you wish, but I know what happened! The people you are working for are lieing sleezebags!" her last words were laced with a poisenous anger that had been in her ever since they had taken her off of the streets when she was younger. She turned around, no longer wanting to see the girl she stormed out of the room to head back to the others, going into the storm outside without hesitation, her form shifting back into her fox form for better resistance against the winds as she ran off toward where the secret entrance was.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 pm
Vondel took a step in the direction of Hikaru but stopped where he was. He had to let her leave. It was for her own good and the good of the others. He looked at Rikaru and barely noticed the slit eyes. He hastaly withdrew from her and instinct made him draw both Katannas in a blink of an eye. What had they done to her?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 pm
Rikaru simply glanced over at him then walked to the door with a hunters stride. She moved silent like a wolf and then dropping his jacket on a side table walked out the door pulling out a blade. She glanced around as her eyes took in the light then followed the fox in a crouched run like the assassin she was trained to be.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:59 pm
"well lets go save the fox from th lion shall we?" Anna called to Vondel it wasnt really a question becsue she was already out the door after Rikaru if she didnt act fast the fox would die. it was already hurt theres no way it could escape..... is there? she thoiught to her slef as she ran after her slowly gaining on her  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff