Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:57 pm
"Right. Come along we musent idle. Kyrun said as he walked to Craban He walked up to him and spoke softly. "You Owe me I dident want bto get involved."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:04 pm
Craban nodded and answered quietly.
"Thankyou."

The gaurds went to assist Silin'shar to his feet and he gritted his teeth. He was obviously still in bad shape, and significently paler than he had been. He glared up at Craban with a 'what the hell do you think you're doing?!' stare, and limped along with the gaurds.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:08 pm
Orla remained where she was. Her uneasyness increased as she was not sure what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm
The gaurds and thier new 'companions' walked off towards the city's center. as he was walking Craban spotted Orla and grnned - happy she hadn't left. he then relaised his situation and nodded to her with a wink to try and show she shouldn't look so worried.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:22 pm
Vence wasn't going to miss this chance to see a king, naturally. He stood behind Craban, slightly positioned so that, if Craban turned his head, Vence would be in plain sight. He allowed himself a small smile, interested in what this would be like.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Orla watched in confusion although her face didn't show it. She wasn't sure what to do at the moment. She raised the Lamb's Ear foliage and gestured to her waist (for the stomach) and then to Sher.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:27 pm
"Oh!" Craban exclaimed and nodded. A guard glanced bac at him and he gave a vauge grin in his direction. He turned his attntion bac to Orla and made a shrugging expression and then pointed at his mouth, then shrugged agian, and made a gesture of rubbing it on his stomach, then anotehr shrug of question.
Between teh two gaurds and behind him, Shar rolled his eyes and managed to find the strength to kick Craban in the leg.
"ow!"

[lol charades!]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:46 pm
((lol))

Orla shook her head with an expressionless 'no.' Realizing it was going to be futile to get her message across she emerged further out to make her presence known.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:49 pm
The guards did a double take when orla showed herslef. But one quickly spoke up.
"uh m'am...are you part of the refugee party from the boat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Orla gave a silent nod with a somewhat icy gaze. Approaching the group she positioned herself next to the two drow.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:01 pm
As the gaurds were appointed with effectively leading the whole party of refugees safely into the Fort-ciy, they didn't question the centauress jpining them. But a couple looked worried that she was so close to the drow.
"so what do I do with that herb thing?" Craban asked, picking up where he had been trying to mime to her.
Shar looked up soemwhat longingly at Orla's back, wondering if they would even give him soemthingt to ride on if he threatened to keel over. probably not. He looked between Orla and Craban.
"You heard what they said - they're going to take me to a damned cleric anyway. Looks like I have no choice in the matter. They'll do all thier pagan-christian crap on me. If the priestesses hear of it I can waves goodbye to any chance of becoming the elite circle's gaurd."
"Is that all you think about - getting a better job?"
"Better prestiege. If I had any magical talent i'd have been a priest by now."
"They rarely ever hire male priests."
"Just as well i'm a warrior, then."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:09 pm
"It's lamb ear-just lay the foliage over the wound. The blood will hold it in place," Orla replied. "I found a fresh supply of Lady's Mantle but I assume he's already taken it. Speedwell is the only herb I haven't found yet and it would take a bit of time to prepare it once I did." She glanced back at Sher and could sense he was in a great deal of pain while he walked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:16 pm
"Good, can I do that now?" Craban asked, looking back at Shar. He certainly looked like he had deteriorated, but Craban knew his brother was to proud to admit it. The fact that Shar was being practically dragged along by the gaurds was a pretty good indication.
"yeah I gave him some lady's mantle. Is there anything else that can stop the pain for him? Even for a while."
"It doesn't hurt." Shar snapped.
"You don't think it's infected, do you?" Craban asked Orla, suddenly worried. "Or, like, his stomach juices are oozing out or anything? Damnit Shar, if you hadn't have kept on trying to kill me i wouldn't have stabbed you. Didn't you recognise me? I mean you actually paused for a splitsecond and then carried on!"
Shar gave him an exasperated look.

[tee hee thes etwo are so much fun to rp. I don't think they ever stop bickering.]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:31 pm
Orla sighed and pulled her quiver around. She opened up one of the several pockets along it's side. In her hand was a vial of a light purple liquid and dried red petals. "Both are to be consumed. "The vial contains extracts of te Purple Cone Flower which fight infections and the dried petals are of the Nicotiana relieves pain," she said. "Take one or the other because I advise against taking too many herbs."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:35 pm
Craban hestitated, trying to decide which to use and Shar held out a hand for the Purple Cone Flower.
"I'd rather not die. It doesn't do well to have me buried with a big goofy grin on my face because, hell, 'the infection ate him but at least he was high as a kite and didn't feel any pain.' Idiot."
Craban flushed. "Yeah. You're right. Thankyou Orla, you're such a help."
Shar managed to uncork the vial and drink it.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games