Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:13 pm
"Alright then!!" Katie says. "Let's go. Here," she says, opening the portal to the Shrieking Shack. "Now, let us all go. Everyone join hands. I don't want to leave anyone behind."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:18 am
*joins hands with every one*
ok ready

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:06 pm
A small house elf named Dixie accidentally falls into the chamber. "AGH!!"
where does I be..."Hmmmm"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:23 pm
*Summer grabs James's hand, leaving space for anyone else coming...*
Ready. xd

Summer_Breeze1507

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:46 am
Cora grabbed hands with those around her and braced herself for the jump through the portal...  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:43 pm
{{We'll just assume that everyone else joined in with us too.... If we left you out, just follow us. Sorry.}}
"Okay. Katie puts her free hand on the page and says "The Shrieking Shack." A silver mist engulfs them all and they all appear in the Shrieking Shack.
{{To the Shrieking Shack!!}}

Est_monte_de_Dieu

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:23 pm
Dixie looks around curiously....wondering how she just appeared in this strange place...a mouse scurries by and she shrieks letting her presence become known.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:19 pm
[[We're all allowed to go to the Shrieking Shack, which is in the Hogsmeade thread, in case you didn't know!!!!]]  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:56 pm
*Summer screams for a moment as the portal smushed her body as thin as paper. This was only her second time traveling by portal.*
[[in Hogsmeade--I had teacher permission]]

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:10 pm
Sam walks into the chamber and waits for her friends.  

cocosam

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:06 pm
"Ummm, hello? My aunt sent me a jewel, it's supposedly the Hufflepuff house jewel, and she sent a note with directions leading me to this chamber." Amber says this with the jewel held tight in her pocket, starring around the room full of books. It was like heaven.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:43 am
"AMBER!" Sam jumps out from a stack of books. "Just in time. We're doing a search with them, we just need the Gryffindor jewel now."  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:52 am
"I thought we found that in the library," pointed out Kitty. "Hi, Amber! So I guess the real Hufflepuff stone wasn't stolen after all, huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:55 am
*Amber jumps startled*
"SAM! You startled me!" Amber says breathing heavily. "A search, huh? What kind of search? What for?"
Amber looks at Kitty, "Stolen? Oh no, it isn't stolen. In the letter my aunt sent me she implies that I'm related to Helga Hufflepuff, and this has been sent down generations from mother to child, but since her daughter ended up in Ravenclaw," she pauses to look at Sam, "she sent it to me."

Stardust Disaster
Crew

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:57 pm
"You mean our Aunt Janey? She's so nice. Anyways, Amber, we're found out that the Forgotten Chamber has a basement, and Hogwarts valuables might be down there, like the founder's items, or the original school crest and flag."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games