Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 pm
She pinched his butt under the water giggling happily and swam away. " I don't know."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:45 pm
He swam after her"come back here"he laughed. He was dog paddling"god am slow"he panted trying to keep up the best he could" Ill be ah behind alittle"he panted trying to keep up...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 pm
She swam up to him about to kiss him and then swam backwards teasing him. " Hehehe."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:54 pm
He spud up and swam right up to her till their noses touched then wrapped his arms around her"got ya"he chuckled moving some hair out of his face...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:59 pm
She laughed and hugged him.
" Yay I'm caught."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:00 pm
Navo licked her and smiled"alright my little water goddess what is it you want to do now"he asked with a smile as he kissed her along her neck...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:04 pm
She shivered at his touch.
" Get out of here and go dry off," she laughed and I still want that icecream, she grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:08 pm
His tail wagged as he pulled himself out of the pool shaking himself off sending water everywhere"lets go get you that icecream"he smiled at her holding out a hand to her...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:10 pm
She gripped his hand and got out of the pool.
" Sounds good."

(( is he a white rabbit anthro?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm
Kuro looked down at the floor,"Geez, I...I'm really sorry" Deciding that he wanted to leave him alone for a while he thanked Seraph for the pear and opened the door to the flower shop to leave.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:17 pm
Seraph looked up "You don't have to leave if you don't want to, stay, enjoy the colors and scent of the flowers, its what keeps me feeling happy" he patted the head of the flower, it wrapped its tentacles around his arm  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:20 pm
ooc:// He is green xD weirdest bunny color ever rofl

He smiled and wagged his tail, as he waved at a ice cream man whom came over and handed him two ice creams. He paid of course, he walked over and handed her one. Rubbing her shoulders to help her dry off.  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:23 pm
ooc:// lmao! nice!

She sat down on a bench and licked at her chocolate covered cone " mmmm"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:26 pm
Navo grabbed a towel from a towel rack and wrapped her in it"all warm"he asked with a chuckle kissing her lips then going to eating his ice cream...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 pm
" Yes warm."
She laughed . " You have chocolate on you.." She leaned over and licked the coco off his nose laughing.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games