Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:23 pm
User ImageoLucid Elliot AtrayxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The Unknown One"

"No, you didn't it. Hmm..." Lucid paused as he thought. "Hungry?" He asked, wanting to hold Kuro tightly in his arms. He just didn't know how he would react to that, since he was practically naked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm
"Yeah, a bit..." Kuro nodded slightly. He made his way shakily to the bedroom, pulling on a pair of pajama pants, uncaring that he was still all wet.
Was is painful, Yuichi? Not seeing familliar faces as you died?
He staggered back to Lucid, his face blank, eyes downcast.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:37 pm
"The Unknown One"

"You seem... Out of it. Whats on your mind?" Lucid asked concerned, picking up one of Kuro's hands to place in his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:47 pm
"It's nothing," Kuro murmured. "Just... a bit of insomnia..."
Icy water dripped fom his hair down his face. He shivered slightly, his hands limp in Lucid's.
I can't let him worry...

((Shawt...))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:55 pm
"The Unknown One"

Lucid raised Kuro's hands to his face so he could kiss them and caress his hands smoothly with his own. "Mmkay... As long as you are happy though."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:04 pm
"Happy..." Kuro repeated in a shaky whisper.
Is fleeting happiness... real happiness?
Kuro's lips were parted slightly, his eyes lidded and unseeing. He placed his cheek on Lucid's hair, touching without really feeling, exhaling slowly.
Help...  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:16 pm
"The Unknown One"

Lucid pulled Kuro into his arms so he could feel closer to him and embrace him in a hug. "Or we can skip out on breakfast." Lucid said, wanting to hold onto Kuro instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 pm
Kuro was silent. He buried his face in Lucid's silky hair, quiet tears creeping down his face. He held Lucid gently, almost afraid to cradle him tighter, as though he might break.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 pm
((I love it how you say "the Lucid", lol))

Lucid couldn't tell if Kuro was crying or not. He thought he felt a warm drop fall onto his neck, but it could just have been his imagination. He let Kuro stay there, not wanting to disturb him.

((Last post for today, I have to get off now. Ttyl.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:36 pm
Kuro took a shuddering breath. "I'm... sorry, Lucid..." he whispered, his voice cracking slightly. "I love you... so much... and I just keep making you worry..."

(('Kay, byez~))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:17 pm
All Lucid could do was rub Kuro's head softly. He didn't know what to say and he didn't want to say the wrong thing. He kissed the top of Kuro's head, rubbing his back, feeling that he didn't need to say anything to comfort him. Just as long as he was there with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:28 pm
After a few minutes, Kuro calmed, slumping forward against Lucid. He felt drained, physically and emotionally. He rubbed his tearstained face against Lucid's pale throat, seeking his warmth. "Lu... cid...  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:37 pm
Lucid smiled softly, wanting to be with Kuro and help him through his emotions. He pulled Kuro back and Lucid fell onto the bed, pulling Kuro on top of him lightly. He pecked kisses on Kuro's cheeks, where tears had fallen. "Want to talk about it?" He asked gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:48 pm
"It was... just a dream..." Kuro mumbled. "About... Yuichi..."
He nuzzled Lucid's soft skin.
"But... I'll be okay..." he tried to smile.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm
Lucid nodded in understanding. "Tell me about Yuichi. What was he like?" Lucid asked with interest, wanting to know about the one whom Kuro had loved the most.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff