Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 pm
( its seramiphia)

" Hello."
She looked down at her
" Seems your master is trying to steel my deer."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:08 pm
Seraph was slightly shocked at first, but laughed "Sure..time to eat" he walked onward

Linda giggled "Master is..interesting, but, as of that scene its hard to tell wich is flirting" she retracted her hand and replaced it with a miniscreen and started playing a video game "Well lets go, I need to be oiled anyway"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm
User Image
Narun murred happily looking around in curiousity, his tail wagging. He had that youthful curiousity. He giggled and kept holding on" Come on Searmiphia" he said motioning toward what was the mess hall."Am hungry"he said his tummy growling...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:13 pm
Seramiphia sighed
" he better not try anything. I don't like sharing much."'

Seramiphia ran up talking Seraphs place by his side
" me too"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:15 pm
Seraph got into the mess hall, it was very small, but, good for a few people "here we be"

Linda looked up at her "Well, good luck with that" she walked into the kitchen part

((The cute deer boy was on Seraphs back O.o))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image
Narun ran around the mess hall on all fours enjoying the space and the smell of food"fooooood!!!"he chuckled happily. His little deer tail wagging in contentment, his fur stood up on end in joy."So hungry!!!"he chuckled and chased around a ball he found...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:18 pm
" Ahhh he so cute."
" By the way." She turned to the fur" He's mine so lay off."

" You look like you are having fun she through the ball for him to catch."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:20 pm
Seraph watched before he check on Linda "He found your ball" he told her, then looked at the female "Your on" he laughed

Linda huffed "hats my ball and I refuse to share it" she had made her arms into four instead of two (Like General Grevious in Starwars) and brung the food out, on one of the plates was just a metal can full of oil, she set it all down "Eat up.." she tool her can and put it in her mouth, chugging it, then throwing it away she watched Narun angrily  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 pm
" Oh let him have his fun I'll give you mine instead."
She brought out a ball a bit bigger it radiated clear and colors sparkled inside."

" Don't test me fox." She glared at Seraph
" Besides who was he with earlier I think you lost already."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image
Narun blinked and tackled Linda to the ground murring against her cold skin."So soft"he murred, he was being childish but he was still very much mature. His tail wagged as he licked Linda on the nose and handed her the ball"here ya go cutie"he chuckled and sat at the table like a dog...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:25 pm
Linda gave him the evil eye and the smirked, she threw the ball at Seraph

Seraph looked at it and caught it "Oh SHi-"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
Sermiphia dug into her food. And rubber Narun's leg with her foot.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:37 pm
User Image
Narun hopped over the table and into Seramiphia's lap, he murred against her and sat there in her lap"Am hungry"he said and wagged his tail with a childish amusement with it. He watched his tail and pawed at it"This is so fun I don't know why"he giggled. His hands under the table rubbing Seramiphia's thighs...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:40 pm
Seramiphie grinned with him on her lap. She nibbled his neck and stuck some food in his mouth
" Eat then you looked tired earlier." She grinned even more  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image
Narun chewed happily, murring happily from her nibbling. He tried holding in a moan but it escaped his lips. "Yes so very tired from earlier"he moaned shivering in her lap happily. His hands under the table rubbing her thighs seductively...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games