Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:51 pm
She crossed her arms and stuck out her lower lip. "Aww...you're no fun...and you probably don't realize the kind of stuff Rust keeps in here...just a quick round and we'd both be set for life."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:54 pm
"Look, if it where anyone else, I would probably say yes, but, I dunno, sometjign about that Rust.." Seraph looekd at the window "Not yet..let m elook over the place a few times..now..there is something I want to do, come here" he walked towards her, an eye on the shop  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:57 pm
She nodded reluctantly. "Yeah, I guess he does sorta seem like the dangerous type..." She tilted her head curiously as he approached. "Hmm? Whaddya want?" She inquired.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:59 pm
"Well, I think I saw a basement" he walked right pat her towards the building "Also, if its not to much trouble a hug?" he said in an irresitably cuddly way, it was..interesting cause it didnt fit his looks  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:02 pm
She grinned. "Hmm...maaaybe later..." She followed him. "Heh...you're quite perceptive. Most people assume I'm just a kid, but I'm much more mature than I may appear..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:08 pm
"Unlike most, I look beyond what others do, besides Arua tells age and other things, mostly true personality" He chuckled and looked at the doors "Yep..basement"

((How old is she? over 18 I believe?))  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:24 pm
(Mmhmm. Roughly.)

"Huh...weird...anyway, what are you waiting for? Let's go in!" She tested the doorknob.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:35 pm
"Wait" he looked at it closely "Wow..no security" hepicked the lock with an arrow and it popped open "I shall go first!" he led the way  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:39 pm
She tagged along closely. "Huh...what do you think it is? A lab? A storeroom? Just a run-o-the-mill basement? Who do you think owns it?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:44 pm
"I dont know, I guess we will find out" he carfully took eachstep, keeping a hand on his sword  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:47 pm
"Huh...why are you holding your weapon? If someone was here, wouldn't they make themselves known by now?"

(Erm...are you gonna decide what's here?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:54 pm
((Uh..lets see...hmm ok, so a creature..probably over sized spiders..and..something strange))
"You have no idea..for somereason my vision can only see a small amount of arua down here, I can barely see yours" he felt something brush his leg and he drew his weapon  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:56 am
" seems so i'm really starting to tire from these things." she crept closer and slashed at it  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:11 pm
(Notice: I'm very, very busy with finals, birthday, etc. lately, so I may not be able to post until later in the week. I have not forgotten you.)  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:53 am
The creature nearly dodged her, but was knocked into the blade by Evaine's axe. Enraged and wounded, it lunged at Raja in an attempt to bite.

Nera stopped. "Eeeei!? I think I just felt something...you?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces