Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:50 pm
Sai noticed her shivering and he smiled, "Or we could walk, I'm cool with that too..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:54 pm
"More or less I am afraid of us being seen Sai." she said as she watched him with her cool blue eyes.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 pm
Sai nodded, "Then we'll run and stick to the shadows."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:57 pm
"I don't have to stick to the shadows... Maybe you do, but my features are well covered." she said with a laugh.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 pm
Sai grinned, "Lucky...anyways, we'd better get going, yes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:01 pm
Ice nodded and stood up quietly and started walking to the door.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:03 pm
Sai grinned and followed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 pm
Ice pauses and turns around facing Sai. "Is the door unlocked?"  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Rasilon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:11 pm
The motor bike was slowly puttering down the street, the steam engine giving little hisses here and there. He eyed about, not looking for something. But someone. He pulled the corner, the road was almost clear...Minus a set of two people who had just came out of an old barn (Thats'a you! <---Italian accent?) He brought his bike to a stop, pulling out an old map inspecting it.

"Hrm....Where is that shop...." he said scratching at his beard, acting as if the two people weren't there....and he was doing a fine job too. Then he decided to see them and looked over at them and shouted "Excuse me! May I ask for a bit of help?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Ice turned and looked at the human, suprised. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw the rifel on his back. "What do you need sir?" She asked politely as she took of her coat and wralled it around Sai's shoulder's to hide his wings. "You'll watch cold if you don't cover up dear, I don't care if your silly little back pack gets covered up." She said to Sai carefully.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Rasilon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:45 pm
The man gives a little smile and nods at the map in his hands. "Well, you see, I am abit lost." he then dismounts from the bike and coolly walks over.
He points to a street on the map "Main Street, yes? I need to find the barber shop, and I 'eard that there was an excellent barber on Main."

(He is a...'Get to know the person' kind of killer xp )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 pm
Ice tilted her head curiously and frowns. "We are not from around here, we were just visiting our friend." she said shyly as she hugged Sai's arm.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 am
Sai looked at the man curiously, there was something about him that set the hair on the back of his neck straight up. He glanced down at Ice nervously and settled his gaze back on the man reading his body language, evaluating him. He felt uneasy and he bit his lower lip, trying to keep his fangs hidden at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:07 pm
Ice hugged Sai and whispered softly in his ear "Be careful, he is a hunter... Relax and act like you do around Phin."  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:30 am
Derron tossed and turned....he woke up and flipped the switch next to his bed and saw that the two were gone. "Hrm....where could have gone?" he then patted down his pockets...."And one of them snagged my key!" he gives a groan as he stands up and slides down the ladder to the floor. "I'm going to find that demon....I swear. Taking my keys? Really!" he grumbles angrily.

He makes his way out the small alley way and onto the main street, and eventually winds up finding the two...plus another.

Derron raised his voice and shouted over at the two Demons "Hey! You two!" he started to briskly walked towards them.

Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff