Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 am
Nala poured the drink into the 3 of the wine glasses. "Be careful not to drop the glasses while it has a sweet taste at first the after taste when you sop drinking it will be a bit sour." She said as she pulled out a vile for herself. "Sorry i am useing the vile but i know my clan cant drink this unless its life or death since after i do i can never return to my clan it is a big taboo of our clan. I can make and still return but after i drink it i cannot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:10 am
Seraph nodded understaning "I see, well, its yours" he said "Choice anyway"  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 am
Nala pulled out a cork for the top of her vile. "I'll save it in case your Aurys, and chevys strength is not enough. I know they wont give up on getting M.E.! Now that i know what it realy is and I know for sure more stronger fighters will come for it unless we can make it human at the very least.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 pm
"Is there a way I can develope a power..you see" he chucked "I would like to have some diclonis like arms" he meant invisable aura made arms that have enough strength to kill just from pushing you down ((Hard_))  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:09 am
"Sorry there is a way but the only one's that know how to make it are in a different clan then mine and making the stuff for that is a taboo of theres since it could also kill the user of it."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:26 am
"Yes I know.." he thought "I was thinking of the wrong clan" he chuckled softly "Well, i dont believe I have shown you, but I have an aura power, to see and with manipulate emotions, from the aura" the sighed "Basicaly i want to inhance my power"  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:34 am
"Well this shall do that though, It has a very sour after taste." She said as she walked towards the door to see her friend. Nala spoke to her friend in there native toung. "Thank you!" She said to her friend as her friend ran off. "My clan is going to be comming back but not to fight us. Now i know why they joined the fight not to get M.E for the humans but to keep it from them." Nala said with a worried look on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:46 pm
Seraph loke d"What do you mean, and whats up with that look" he got closer  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:01 am
"M.E is a special plant that can be made into a drink that will make a person immortal but, It is also alive thus my clan decided when we first found it type we decided to protect them so no one can kill them or make the drink." She said as the look in her eyes turned to sadness. "The worse part is i was placed here by my clan for this reason and i hope i never have to follow my full orders." She said looking even sadder.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:27 pm
"What are your orders?" Seraph asked "I need to know everything that has somethign to do with M.E"  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:03 am
Nala looked to seraph. "Well a person has now found out about M.E and the fact that it is part of a immortality drink and dont care that the plants alive. On top of that if we cant get me into human form soon i have been givin a order i dont know if i could follow it." she said looking at chevy and aury then back at seraph. "Now that someone knows that you have it they will more then likely keep trying to get it. so for now i have to make the drink that will allow 1 human to become M.E. or this will never end though, It will take quite some time to make and find a child that can become M.E.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:59 pm
(( ok its been a few days i think this rp is now dead bummer i was just starting to like it to))  

Furrie Princess Nala

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:21 pm
( D: u guys really posted a lot while i was gone)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 pm
(this rp is dead))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:59 pm
(( i fugured RIP lil rp D: X.X)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers