Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:32 pm
Haven held his hand still and smiled. She then raised an eyebrow, slightly disapproving his the way he was talking now and shook her head. "I really don't care." She said smiling. "I'm just hungry..." She laughed a bit and then went back to smiling. She was very intrigued by this new feeling now. What was it? It was something that she had never felt before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:17 pm
Alex began to cook with ease then, he was making her something simple, chicken with a small salad on the side. He hadn't cooked in a while so on occasion he burned his fingers but didn't say anything when he did so. He wanted to make it the perfect meal for her and he could now recall how she'd barely eaten anything at dinner.

When he was finished he put it all on a plate and handed it to her. The chicken had a pleasing aroma and the salad was nicely decorate with vegetables from the garden. "Enjoy it," he said with a grin, as if he'd accomplished something great.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:22 pm
Haven sat there quietly and watched him cook. As she sat there, she tried to think of what this feeling was that she had around him now. As she thought about it, she realized that it had been there when she first met him too. Of course, it was much stronger now.

When he finished and spoke up, she snapped out of her thoughts. "Thanks!" She said then started to eat it. It was really good and she downed it rather quickly. "I really needed that and it was good too." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:48 pm
Alex only smiled slightly, beginning to let his troubles begin to melt away one by one. He'd found a cure for the loneliness he'd felt when Juliette had busied herself with things or when he realized there really were no other people here. He took her hand after a moment and led her out of the room. He still hadn't shown her one of the wings and he was excited to do so now. The castle had three wings to it, one for his parents, one for himself, and one for either education or entertaining guest. They had not been explored for a long time though.

"I have a surprise for you," he said, his eyes seeming to be a brighter blue than they had been before. The change had been drastic, the clouds of his past had almost seemed to vanish from his eyes, letting a little more blue show than had been before.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:12 pm
Haven held his hand happily and walked with him. She was curious to know what had him so excited now. "A surprise?" She asked smiling widely. "Ooh! I love surprises." She said happily and kept walking with him.

As she looked at him, his eyes seemed different. The blue seemed more open and it looked beautiful to her. She smiled warmly and then looked away again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:34 pm
Alex seemed as if he almost wanted to run there. He would bring a small orchestra there just so that they could dance together if he wanted. Most of the maids learned instruments for that reason, but it had been a long time.

"I haven't been in this wing since my mother died," he said with a slight frown. "But I think it's right to go there now."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 pm
Haven nodded and said, "Its good to go there." She smiled then added, "Plus, you have me there with you now." She gave his hand a gentle reassuring squeeze and kept walking with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 pm
Alex almost wanted to pick her up and carry her all the way but making her wait was part of the joy. He was almost grinning he was so excited about this. "Do you like dancing? " he asked.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:06 pm
Haven laughed a bit at how anxious he seemed, it made her happy. "Dancing? I've never...well, I mean when I was younger my dad use to twirl me around on his feet but that was it." She said blushing slightly. "Why?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:47 pm
He didn't respond to her because they were getting closer to the room. He stopped in front of two large ornate doors and looked at them with a wild grin. He stood there for a brief moment before remembering how he wanted to present it to her.

"Close your eyes," he said gently as he placed his hands on the two doors in front of him. "I'll lead you in and then tell you when you can open your eyes."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:59 pm
Haven looked at the doors curiously then to him. She nodded then closed her eyes as he instructed. She wondered what was behind the doors and so desperately wanted to peak but wouldn't.

She stood there quietly as she waited for him to lead her in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:51 pm
Alex hadn't been in the room in a long time either. He opened the doors slowly and there was a slight creek but it ended quickly. When they were opened he noted the room was lit by moonlight already, which meant the sun had set during their fiasco and the clouds had departed.

He took her hands and began to slowly lead her into the room till they were in the center. The floor was made of a elegant wood and the walls were lavishly decorated with paintings. He looked to the ceiling where a chandelier hung unlit, though the moonlight made it so that it was not needed. He stood in front of her now, facing her.

"You can open your eyes now," he said in a gentle voice.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 pm
Haven let him lead her in, getting more and more excited each moment. When she opened her eyes, she smiled widely. It was amazing, the room was most definatly extrordinary. "Its beautiful!" She said happily and looked around more.

She couldn't stop smiling at its beauty. The moonlight coming in just added to the effect of the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:44 am
Alex was recalling the many times that they had hosted events here for important people. He'd been young and wasn't allowed to dance as much. The corner that they allowed the children to dance it was small but many of the girls flocked him to get a dance with him. He remembered that now as he glanced over to the corner, not understanding what the big deal was. He knew he was attractive but he didn't know how attractive he was.

He glanced down at Haven after a moment, smiling broadly. He wanted music but there was none. The silence was almost unbearable for him since he was used to the room filled with music and the clatter of moving feet and low hum of people talking. It was a pleasant atmosphere though with the moon beaming in.

"Let's sit down," he said after a moment. "Enjoy the full moon." He rarely experienced the full moon. It was usually shrouded by thick clouds whenever it came about. It was almost as if the scenery had changed, it seemed more lively as if the very presence of Haven had spurred up some kind of growth. It could have been the rain too.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:50 am
Haven was still looking around when he spoke again. She turned to look at him and smiled then nodded. "Ok." She said. She actually wished they could be dancing, but there wasn't any music to do so. Though, she never needed music before.

She looked around again, still taken back by how beautiful it was there. She really needed to see the rest of the castle now.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games