Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:21 pm
"Pfft," Aki scoffed. "You can go back if you want. My school's full of rich kids who are probably shooting valium to calm their nerves. Which means classes are cancelled and mommies and daddies are on their way to soothe their terrified children." Aki's parents were across the states. "I'm probably going to go practice for-! Oh Kami! I forgot to tell you, I made the gymnastics team Nik-koi!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:21 pm
kero nodded to Yashie. Trying to ignore how spoiled Aki was acting.
Daniel nodded. Since the adrenline rush was over he was back to his normal non talkitive self.
Daniel nodded to Yashie as a bye then nodded to Aki and Nikko.
then he turned to go back to the school while putting another stick of gum in his mouth.

kero who was still on Daniels shoulder said to them:
"Hes not much of a talker. What he would say is "I'll see you later I guess." " kero said. "Also if you need me . I'll be at daniels house and with him at school. So you know where to find me." kero told them.
before Daniel and kero dissapeared into the school.

Lizziex68

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:29 pm
Aki raised a brow at the talking stuffed animal. Who the heck was Daniel? And why did the plushie assume everyone on the feild knew each other? Aki really only knew Nikko, everyone else she'd seen in passing at the cafe or they'd attacked her. People weren't friends just because they had similarities, and they didn't make friends in one day. "I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Daniel was the kid who just walked away..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 am
Nikko sighed a litlle. "Alright, Later." Then remembering that Aki just shared some good news, He smiled again. "That's great Aki!! Can't Wait to see you perform in competitions." The word perform struck a nerve in him at the moment. "I just remembered, Aren't we performing this weekend?"  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

sosnoel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 am
Yashie stared in the direction of Aki's school. She suddenly felt very lucky that she decided to switch to a public school during the move. Yashie suddenly wondered why Aki's classes were dismissed but not gymnastics, but she didn't quite care enough to bring it up. "Well, since our school isn't filled with spoiled brats like you described, I'm going back in. Bye." With that, Yashie went inside to her next class.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 pm
"I'm starting to like that girl less and less," Aki grumbled in japanese. "We were, but I have practice this weekend. I'm sure I can find another day for us to go back to the grove though." She looked at Nikko with a smile as she looped her arm through his. "So, shall I crash your classes or shall we ditch together?"  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 am
Daniel was sitting in his next class just looking out the window at the now perfectly clear sky ignoreing everything around him as he thought to him self how exstoridinary it was that the sky could have been dark and stormy just minutes ago but they were now perfectly clear due to them getting the Sakura cards.
Daniel shook his head in slight amazement.

Kero just watched Daniel silently knowing Daniel was lost in his thoughts.
when daniel is lost in his thoughts there is not much that can pulll him out of his thoughts. he doesnt even hear the president calling his name to ask him if he wants to help out at the school festival. let alone would he hear if kero said something.

(yes I feel like having our school do a festival. )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:52 pm
After someone announced the plans of a festival, Yashie saw that everyone in her class was buzzing with excitement. She couldn't help but be curious on what was going on. All of her fellow classmates talked loudly, and it annoyed her dearly. How was anyone supposed to hear in all this racket?

((Is there a certain type of festival you have in mind?))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:12 pm
(it will almost be like a school festival to where all the clubs will build stands to show case their skills. and each class will do something. like maybe a caffe or something like that. or maybe a play. also there will be races. for like against each class. Almost like a sports or feild day combined with a school festival! smile )

The president finally got so annoyed she went over and hit him lightly on the head to grab his attention.
and When Daniel finally realized that she was one talking to him and two wanting him to participate somehow. he just nodded and signed up to help build things, help with the archy club and their compition and do any little things they needed him to do.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 pm
Once the teacher managed to get everyone to shut up, Yashie was able to comprehend what was happening. It was looking like it would be a pretty busy festival. Since Yashie was new, she wouldn't participate in any club activities and instead was involuntarily chosen for their class's "activity." She was fine with racing but being a cafe waitress didn't seem fun at all, especially when her social skills were the size of a grain of sand.

((My character's class gets dibs on cafe? xD Sorry, I'm not in quite the thinking mood. We just had orientation yesterday; my school starts too early. Dx))  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:40 am
(yes you can do the cafe I dont mind. my schools already a week in now. lol)

Daniel got up to go practise with the Archery club.
kero on his shoulder followed.
when he got to the archy club he put on the pads on his arms. (its a normal thing)
Then he took his bow and arrow and began practising.
kero sat near by watching and thinking in his head. "wow hes good no wonder the Arrrow card choose him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 am
(by the way yes a card will show up at the festival. but Im not telling you guys which it is. you'll figure it out. )  

Lizziex68

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 am
Nikko wanted to say yes and just skip the day but he knew he needed to be back in class. "I need to head to class Aki, I'll see you after." Upon enering his classroom, the entire students body was abuzz with happiness. It seems that the festival was near and his class was to take care of a face painting and charicature stand, as well as the race. None of these posed much of a probelm to him. Especially with is skills with a brush.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 am
Yashie groaned. It turned out that many members of the anime and manga club were in her class. They, being the best otaku they could be, decided to have cutesy waitress outfits just like in their favorite shows; Yashie internally swore that they were all crazy. Since the clubs started taking away their members to plan whatever, she found herself having an early lunch break. Yashie chose to sit upon a tree's branch, where the wind blew lightly, to eat her sandwich.  

sosnoel

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:08 pm
Daniel as he was practising saw The magic girl from before sitting eating a sandwich.
he continued to practise. after alot of rounds his right arm began to really hurt since he was shotting off so many rounds of arrows at the targets at one time but daniel didnt even notice.

Kero looked at Daniel worriedly. noticing that Daniel was lost in his thoughts. and wasnt paying attention to how many he was shotting one after another.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff