Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Rainbow Fur Thread *Ressurection* Read first post* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:23 pm
Zephial Hyena
Teehee oh pshaw you do flatter so redface heart

Pshaw...? Oh god, is that word old. xd

And...besides that...Its my job. You know you dont mind it, anyways. wink heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:26 pm
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena

TeeHee *tilts head playfully* howdya guess heart  

Zephial Hyena

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:28 pm
Zephial Hyena
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena

Im just one of those...oh...what was it...*nuzzles your chest* psychics...cept im an attractive one. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:32 pm
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena

Im just one of those...oh...what was it...*nuzzles your chest* psychics...cept im an attractive one. whee
*strokes a finger down his chest smileing sweetly my warm yellow eyes stareing deep into yours* Hee id say heart  

Zephial Hyena

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:37 pm
Zephial Hyena
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena

*strokes a finger down his chest smileing sweetly my warm yellow eyes stareing deep into yours* Hee id say heart

*Licks your finger teasingly, and returns your smile, stroking your chest as well*

You know...this is one of the reasons i missed you...ye are so nice... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:43 pm
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena

*Licks your finger teasingly, and returns your smile, stroking your chest as well*

You know...this is one of the reasons i missed you...ye are so nice... heart
Heehee ohhh redface he you mean it heart that is so sweet *kisses your cheek softly* heart heehee you know just what to say to brighten up a guy's day redface heart  

Zephial Hyena

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:52 pm
Zephial Hyena
Heehee ohhh redface he you mean it heart that is so sweet *kisses your cheek softly* heart heehee you know just what to say to brighten up a guy's day redface heart

*Blinks in slight suprise from the kiss, then turns and gives it back to you, on the lips*

Well i love to do it...to those who need it, to those who dont, it dosnt matter...Ill still share meh love. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:57 pm
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena

*Blinks in slight suprise from the kiss, then turns and gives it back to you, on the lips*

Well i love to do it...to those who need it, to those who dont, it dosnt matter...Ill still share meh love. wink
*what little bit of exposed flesh around zephial's ears shone a bright red showing the only sighns that he was blushing* redface Hee and i hope to one day return that love that is...if i am able. heart  

Zephial Hyena

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:11 pm
Zephial Hyena
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena

*what little bit of exposed flesh around zephial's ears shone a bright red showing the only sighns that he was blushing* redface Hee and i hope to one day return that love that is...if i am able. heart

Your doing it right now, zeph...trust me...and its good enough for me, for now. 4laugh

...and you know you look really bloody cute when you blush? whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:53 pm
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena
Alhazzred
Zephial Hyena

Your doing it right now, zeph...trust me...and its good enough for me, for now. 4laugh

...and you know you look really bloody cute when you blush? whee heart
huhh ohh hehe oh my *holds his paws to his cheeks trying to hide his blushing as he bashfully looks away* redface heart heart  

Zephial Hyena

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:04 pm
... nope, can't think of a word  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:22 pm
razz  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:41 pm
Eddily
razz

hey ed