Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 pm
oo DeD

Nathifa sounds like she might fit :3. We can RP them together and see how they get on?

I'd love for Masaa to meet Na'an! They can...creep at each other. XD

Hmm. I think I'd like something a bit more than just a fling for Sekh, I love her so despite not having done anything with her.

And ohh, that boy is pretty. I think my most eligible - if you're looking for relationships, that is - PLers at the moment are Shinda, Bwi, Vasya, and Kami, depending on what you want for him. But for general RP and stuff, I basically have an endless throng. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:55 pm
Meepfur

I'd love to RP them! c:

xD Yes~ And if you'd like something of a "bad guy" plot, Na'an can be a good villain. Manipulative, not against killing. That sorta girl.

Hrm~ If you're willing to move her/if she'd fit into the thieves I'd be down for mating(or at least testing them out in RP), and if not that's totally okay <3~

Kami is beautiful * u* I love her blues. If you're looking for a mate for her I'd toss him her way~ If not, I'd be up for some Rp with anyone. Not quite sure what he's like, yet...

For the RPs we plan, I can set them up sometime in the next few days or so c: (prolly tomorrow evening)

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:28 pm
oo DeD

Sounds great to me! biggrin

Kami doesn't have anything established in regards to her personality yet, either, so I can work pretty much anything short of her being evil or crazy or something like that.

I'll give Sekh some more thought and get back to you on that one :3.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 pm
emotion_bigheart  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:53 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:21 pm
I have a potential mate for Safi'ubele, Lamri is a gentle giant. He couldn't hurt others without feelings guilty. It is difficult for him to hunt because of this. Other than this, he is pretty much a blank slate.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:35 pm
D'aww. I'd love to RP them together and see how they get on :3.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:42 pm
Sounds good to me! Did you want me to set up a thread or did you want to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 pm
Not sure I have anyone to offer for mates atm but....I can offer Kyouko to Masaa for some RP. She's a bit...'off' thanks to the strength of her visions, and often mixes up past and future with present.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 pm
Club Snails
Sounds good to me! Did you want me to set up a thread or did you want to?

If you could start something, that would be fabulous. heart

Das Tor
Not sure I have anyone to offer for mates atm but....I can offer Kyouko to Masaa for some RP. She's a bit...'off' thanks to the strength of her visions, and often mixes up past and future with present.

I'd love that! It will do Masaa some good to realize that being a little strange isn't exclusive to her. XD  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:20 pm
8] Awesome! I can start something up if you want and PM you the link?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 pm
Sounds great! <3  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:03 am
Hello Meep! I noticed your boy has another fling planned? But he is really handsome so I would like to suggest another girl ^^;

This is Tifara'Divina and it would just be a fling as she has something planned with another male (possibly already). Let me know what you think.

Meepfur
User Image

User Image
She has 4CRPs (well 5)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 pm
Hmm. She's lovely, but I think I'll stick with just flinging him with Kyoko for now, as I'd like to develop him a little more.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:58 pm
Alright, thanks for getting back to me.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers