Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:36 pm
"There was nothing to worry about those guys don't even have access to anything good. It was just a minor upper." Keon said shrugging his shoulders. "Besides they woudn't do anything to it, they were going to take it too." Keon continued wiping the area where Shen had kissed his cheek. He was still a bit unsure about it but he allowed it. "I don't understand, you don't want me doing what again? The drugs or sneaking out?" Keon questioned taking the cigarette and lighting it. The first hit off it was long as if he was trying to drag as much of it into his lungs as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:17 pm
He nodded, "The not taking drugs part," he said with a sigh. "And maybe next time when you sneak out, I could go with you..." He leaned against the wall and took a long drag from his cigarrette.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 pm
Keon gave an irritated look as Shen told him he didn't want him to do the drugs. "I suppose you could go with me, but I don't know that you would like where I go." Keon said taking another hit off his cigarette.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:51 pm
"If I could go with you, I can protect you better, whether or not I like the place or not...I dont want to lose you....again."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:05 pm
At hearing that Shen wanted to protect him Keon growled. "I don't need protection I can take care of myself. I don't need anyone or anything." He hissed a bit angrily. It was an automatic reaction now to when someone said they wanted to protect him, no one had ever been able to protect him except his mother and she was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:35 pm
He was a bit taken a back by the instant anger Keon had, but he nodded nonetheless. "Well whether or not you need me.Im here."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:04 am
Keon took a deep breath, he didn't apologize for his out burst but he did nod before taking another hit off his cigarette. "Wheres your mom?" he questioned after a few moments of awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:07 pm
"Work," he mumbled as he looked around the backyard. He was used to his mother always being at work, he had learned to cook and clean and everything on his own.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:12 pm
"Are you going to tell her?" Keon questioned. He sounded as if he didn't care whether or not and in truth he really didn't. Keon was even thinking about telling her himself to see her reaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:55 pm
He shook his head. "No Keon, Im not. She would probably have you checked into a rehab clinic...and I would rather be closer to you than lose you again."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:04 pm
Keon was a bit surprised when Shen said he wasn't going to tell he was so used to people ratting him out that he was quite surprised. "You keep saying that..." Keon said with a sigh at the fact that Shen said he wanted to stay close to him. "I don't make being close to me easy."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:10 pm
He laughed lightly and finished off his cigarrette, and hid the bud in the flower bed that his mother never tended. "Really," he said playfully. "I hadnt noticed," he finished with a smirk.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:17 pm
Keon glared as Shen laughed. "Its not funny. If you want to be close to me you have to work at it and even then i'll push you away." Keon growled. "Don't start thinking just cause we were friends in the past that you suddenly get to jump back into my life."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:20 pm
He nodded and turned pinning the others wrists to the wall and kissing his cheek sweetly. "I'll work as hard as I can then," he told the other. "But it would be nice, if you didnt try so hard to keep me away." He then let go and leaned against the wall. "We moved away, Im all up for earning your trust, but you have to be willing to give it first Keon."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm
Keon gave a cry of outrage and surprise as he found himself pinned to the wall the last of his cigarette falling to the ground. His breathing and heartbeat quickened as Shen moved closer to him then kissed him on the cheek. "I've given my trust before all I earn for it is betrayal and hurt." Keon growled to himself. "I get spooked when people get to close, I think they'll hurt me again."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff