Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *comes home looking tired and with dried blood stains all over her clothes*
Opal: oh master Blais! you just washes that pretty hair of yours!
Blais: *grunts then sees Koaru*
Opal: hm, i dont know who that is master.
Blais: *looks him over then sighs*
Opal:....are you sure?
Blais: *grunts*
Opal: ok then...*looks to Koaru then walks over to him* hello there my dear boy. who might you be?
Blais: *glares at the ground then goes upstairs to take the second shower of the night*
-/- looks over cautiously-/- h-hello.....-/- looks down -/-

Opal: hm...you looks worn like master Blais does when she comes back from her....strolls. well, are you alright, oh you havent told me your name. i am Opal, personal assitant to master Blais. and you?
-/- looks up-/-
Oh im Kaoru nice to meet u!......sadly im a slave....

Opal: *smiles* yes, well i am classified as a slave as well. but master Blais insists on calling me her personal assistant for, her own reasons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *sitting on the roof remembering her childhood. being slapped in the face as an infant instead of being held. being kicked and punched by her father when she disobeyed orders. being raped while her mother screamed from the hallway. and then her house being infiltrated by vampires. watching with delight as they killed her parents. then rejection. asking if she could join them, become one of them. having both her arms and legs broken and then just being left in the road for ppl to pass by her, not doing anything bc they thought she was dead. then, healing slowly and painfully. wanting to kill everything. training to become a stronge predator. becoming an assasin at the age of thirteen. killing. bloodlust. torturing her prey. laughing sadisticly as her prey begged for mercy.* . . . . . . . . heh.

Blais: *looks at Abel's mansion, but not with anger, but with consideration* nm. . . . . . . .  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 pm
tora grabs the medican "thanks" she says weakly. she opens it her hands shakeing the bottle uncontrolebly. she pours two pills out and takes them. "na now i have to take" her vison starts to blur, "take...care of...our ma ma master" she says falling a sleep and backwords on to the pillow. she drops her pills and they spill on the floor and the case says something that has been coverd with a worn out medication slip.  
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *comes home looking tired and with dried blood stains all over her clothes*
Opal: ok then...*looks to Koaru then walks over to him* hello there my dear boy. who might you be?
Blais: *glares at the ground then goes upstairs to take the second shower of the night*

Opal: hm...you looks worn like master Blais does when she comes back from her....strolls. well, are you alright, oh you havent told me your name. i am Opal, personal assitant to master Blais. and you?
-/- looks up-/-

Opal: *smiles* yes, well i am classified as a slave as well. but master Blais insists on calling me her personal assistant for, her own reasons.

oh -/- blushes then looks down -/- well who is this master Blais???  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

bones and rot

mitsuki: *walks around the neighborhood silently, remembering how the humans/nekos treated her when they discovered her secret*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:30 pm
red 14 the sniper
tora grabs the medican "thanks" she says weakly. she opens it her hands shakeing the bottle uncontrolebly. she pours two pills out and takes them. "na now i have to take" her vison starts to blur, "take...care of...our ma ma master" she says falling a sleep and backwords on to the pillow. she drops her pills and they spill on the floor and the case says something that has been coverd with a worn out medication slip.

Opal: oh my. *bends down to pick them up then sees the case* hm. . . .  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:31 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

-/- looks up-/-

Opal: shes right over there *points to a pretty blonde girl who is sitting on the roof of her mansion*
(brb dinner)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

-/- looks up-/-

Opal: shes right over there *points to a pretty blonde girl who is sitting on the roof of her mansion*
(brb dinner)

oh......-/- blushes-/- thats a pretty mansion ........(ok have a good dinner ^^)  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:38 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

the name of the original is gone but the effects are still there along with use for. "use only if you have to put animal to sleep. dont use on humans or human-neko. effcts if used on humans are death or pralisis. effects on human-nekos are: amnesa to a set number of years, hillusionasions, pralisis,...." the rest of the list is messed up from the false medication.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

-/- looks up-/-

(brb dinner)

oh......-/- blushes-/- thats a pretty mansion ........(ok have a good dinner ^^)

Opal: *smiles* yes she is. Master Blais is only 18. . .but still she runs her ownmansion. i am 28 you see, a mear ten years older than she. her past is quit horrible and gruesome. and she has grown to be very cold bc of it. . . but i was able to break the bariers of her coldness and have my own place in her forgotten heart. . . the poor thing.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:48 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

the name of the original is gone but the effects are still there along with use for. "use only if you have to put animal to sleep. dont use on humans or human-neko. effcts if used on humans are death or pralisis. effects on human-nekos are: amnesa to a set number of years, hillusionasions, pralisis,...." the rest of the list is messed up from the false medication.

Opal: oh these wont do. . .*flushes pills and replaces them with safer ones* hm. . i might need her to regurgitate the other ones. . im truly sorry for this Tora. *brings a bucket and then makes Tora throw up*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:51 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

(brb dinner)

Opal: *smiles* yes she is. Master Blais is only 18. . .but still she runs her ownmansion. i am 28 you see, a mear ten years older than she. her past is quit horrible and gruesome. and she has grown to be very cold bc of it. . . but i was able to break the bariers of her coldness and have my own place in her forgotten heart. . . the poor thing.
-/- looks at Blais-/- oh hmm -/- Kaoru doesnt know what to do-/-  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:53 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

(brb dinner)

-/- looks at Blais-/- oh hmm -/- Kaoru doesnt know what to do-/-

Opal: well if you need somewhere to sleep just come on by. Master Blais doesnt mind visitors that i have invinted. . . its the unexspected ones that get on her nerves. *smiles and heads back to the mansion*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:58 pm
*wakes up and gets working* i wonder were my master is...hmmm *continues working*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:58 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Opal: oh these wont do. . .*flushes pills and replaces them with safer ones* hm. . i might need her to regurgitate the other ones. . im truly sorry for this Tora. *brings a bucket and then makes Tora throw up*

Tora wakes up after throwing up the almost almost compleatly disoveled pills, but is numb from the medication in terms of her legs and arms. her reation time is delayed but alot and she cant talk.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games