Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orliluff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:53 pm
cmims911

*he leaned over closeing her eyes and kissed them both whispering* gnite *he went and fell asleep in his bed ending merely the 4th day at Hogwarts*

Faith woke-up before Christian and quickly got dressed, making sure he was asleep the whole time. She left the dorm quietly and headed down to the common room. It seemed everyone was still asleep, it was fairly early, so she grabbed a book and sat on the couch by the fire to read until everyone else got up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:09 pm
orliluff
cmims911

*he leaned over closeing her eyes and kissed them both whispering* gnite *he went and fell asleep in his bed ending merely the 4th day at Hogwarts*

Faith woke-up before Christian and quickly got dressed, making sure he was asleep the whole time. She left the dorm quietly and headed down to the common room. It seemed everyone was still asleep, it was fairly early, so she grabbed a book and sat on the couch by the fire to read until everyone else got up.

*watches her change and thinks* man shes so easy to fool *walks down later and hugs her giving her a light kiss and saying* good morning love  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:21 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*watches her change and thinks* man shes so easy to fool *walks down later and hugs her giving her a light kiss and saying* good morning love

She smiled kissing him back softly, "Good morning." She hugged him, "Did you sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:36 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She smiled kissing him back softly, "Good morning." She hugged him, "Did you sleep well?"

*smiles and sits next to her and says* yes and very intresting awakening, saw some unusual things, but surprisingly it's only the 3rd day and so much as already happened.  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:03 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles and sits next to her and says* yes and very intresting awakening, saw some unusual things, but surprisingly it's only the 3rd day and so much as already happened.

She looked at him curiously. "What interesting things?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:00 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* well use ur imagination sweety lol  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:59 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Her eyes got wide and her cheeks flushed a bright crimson. "Oy vey.." She poked him gently, "You could've said something!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:03 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Her eyes got wide and her cheeks flushed a bright crimson. "Oy vey.." She poked him gently, "You could've said something!"

*he smiled and gently hugged her* well i was too busy trying to not seem like a peeping tom lol  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:03 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled and gently hugged her* well i was too busy trying to not seem like a peeping tom lol

Faith laughed a bit, "Well, next time will you say something? or possibly just close your eyes?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:42 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith laughed a bit, "Well, next time will you say something? or possibly just close your eyes?!"

*sits and ponders a sec* i'll consider it  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:05 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She crossed her arms, standing in front of him and glared at him playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:00 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he gets up and hugs her and shows her a flyer* there offering dance lessons, tonight int he Great Hall, interested?  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:43 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he gets up and hugs her and shows her a flyer* there offering dance lessons, tonight int he Great Hall, interested?

Faith looked at the flyer, reading it over. She smiled and nodded, "for teh yule ball... and Mcgonagall is going to be giving them!.. how interesting.."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:37 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith looked at the flyer, reading it over. She smiled and nodded, "for teh yule ball... and Mcgonagall is going to be giving them!.. how interesting.."

*he smiled gently takeing her hand into mine and whispered* yeah very interesting  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:02 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled gently takeing her hand into mine and whispered* yeah very interesting

faith smiled and squeezed his hand gently. "You want to take dance lessons?"  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces