Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm
*lands on the ground and reverts back to normal*.............. *resheaths swords*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm
"Oh.Him..." Oichi nodded "He was the brother of Aka-senpai...." Oichi sighed as she looked up at the sky "He was pretty unique...during the experiments...something went wrong, I can't remember much...but after the incident they were done with him so they just threw him out like nothing, but before they did that they erased all his past memories...like they did to other people...including me, They didn't want us telling anyone about the project so they erased our memories."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 pm
"So it is that" E' looked to the sky he looked again at Oichi, "I need your help, the investigation of Ashford told that he needed a hybrid for compleating the experiment, it looks like S' is the sample, the hybrid as Ashford says, but there is another part that worries me, what does, "The dark one" means, who is him??" E' asked again to Oichi...

"Who are you?" S' shouted, "Oh my, dont you know me, let me introduce myself, my name is Albert Ashford, im a scientific of the 3 judges, and used to be a human" Ashford told S'.

"You are the goal of my carrer, you were the start of a new era, a hybrid, you are the forbidden union of a human and a demon" Ashford explained him as he started to prepare a needle...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:06 pm
Oichi looked at him with shocked eyes "If S'-kun is a sample..then..why did we leave him!" she asked standing up "Dark one...I'm guessing it's Marius Senki, the son of the past demon king that has been sealed in a crypt, nut I'm not so sure.." she shrugged she looked at E' "We have to go to the demon realm to make sure everything is all right.."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:01 pm
"Damn it!"Aka walked up to Ryoku."We have to Fing Oichi and get S' back..."She said to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 pm
"Gaaahhhh!!!" the needle entered S' arm, and it started to drain some blood, "You see" Ashford explained, "15 years ago, I started my investigation and came to a point were everything returned to konoha" he realesed the needle of his arm.

"Everything was about Sparda, his powers, his sword, his life, EVERYTHING" Ashford put the blood in a container, "Then, the investigation pointed another person, Alicia Valentine, the great demon hunter, and what i found about her... and Sparda" S' was shocked...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:38 pm
i know Aka............ but we don't know where to start he can be anywhere by now  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:00 pm
Aka sighed"Bad things will happen if we don't...."  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:02 pm
Oichi looked at E' "E'-kun, I've told you all I know, tell me where the portal is." she said strictly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 pm
*sees the scroll that S' used*........ i know a way to bring back ur little friend *unsheathes Redemption and stabbes the scroll bringing E' and Oichi back to demon realm*............ welcome back  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:54 pm
"I was expecting this, what took you so long?" E' told them, "This is the deal, we must find that Ashford dude and bring back S'" E' told them...

"Yes, you are unique because of that" Ashford told S', preparing another needle, "You see, we will need a lot of samples from you, so... i hope you can cooperate" the needle entered the other arm, "Gahhhhhhh!!!" the scream sounded inside all the castle...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:00 pm
*looks at E' while resheathing Redemption* so u knew that redemption can not only just reverse genijutsu but also reverse jutsu aswell  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:08 pm
"Yes, I..." E' was about to say something, but maby even Ryoku didnt know about the project, "I heard about them" E' told him, "What happened here? looks like a war battlefield".

20 needles were in S' body, sustracting his blood, "To belive that a demon could fell in love with a human" Ashford told S', "What a non sense, demons are supposed to fight and destroy everything in their path"...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:18 pm
Oichi twitched as they teleported to the demon realm "You could of told me that sooner..." she muttered under her breath. She looked around also "was it Valerius?" she asked.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 pm
Aka looked at E."Where did Valerius take S'?"She asked.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games