Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:46 am
Sora turned around angry "Maybe she's killed innocent cause no one made sure she was okay or tried to make her feel better!!!!And I know what it feels like cause I was banished and tormented my whole life!!!!"Sora yelled running off

Heros eyes widen in shock again and looked at Arkanna

Kiyoshi looked at Arkanna also...worried about the argument

(Oh No they are having a fight!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:02 pm
Sora was running trying to find a spot where she could be by herself for a little bit then she would try find Seilene to make sure she was alright....while running tears started to fall from her eyes while the past did a slideshow in her mind....."I don't care if Seilene kills me...I owe her so much for all the stuff she did for me.."said Sora quietly to herself  

Nutella Mocha

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:56 pm
Sora finds a good spot and leans on the tree and her back wound started to bleed and it started to rain....Sora was panting from all the running and she was all muddy....she was still crying the tears coming down faster...."Thanks to Seilene and the others I haven't I haven't thought of my past for a long time..."Sora said queitly while she was crying even harder "Forgive me brother...I'll visit your grave after I find Seilene.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:55 pm
Arkanna got up and walked the other way, "Damn it!!! does she not think i've tried to talk to Seilene!!!!!" Arkanna yelled and punched a tree knocking a huge hole into it. She then sighed and walked into the oppisite side of the forest.

Seilene walked into a clearing, not knowing where she was. She laid on a huge rock in her white wolf form. It seemed like a million things at once were pushing their way into her mind. She watched as the rain began to fall heavily. She looked up into the dark sky, "Maybe now no one will see............ that I am crying........" she thought sadly to herself.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:59 pm
Sora slid down the tree making a trail of blood.....she was crying even harder....she tried to get up but couldn't her legs wouldn't let her.....then she threw up blood......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:25 pm
Arkanna wenton her way, trying her hardest not to care where Sora was, but no matter how hard she tried Sora kept popping up in her mind, "why do I care where she is...." Arkanna thought angrily to herself. She then slipped on a vine and fell into the mud, it covered her entire body. She felt a sharp pain shoot through her body, she cried out in pain. Arkanna slowly looked at her right side, blood started trickling down her, "Damn it all!!" she yelled, starting for the first time in a long time to cry.

Seilene laid there, oblivious as to the event that took place, she laid there helpless, crying, as the memories that were so long put away come flooding into her mind.

(( xd i love my signature!!!!!! i grin everytime it pops up!!!! ooooooo were in a painful part crying ))  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:35 pm
Sora couldn't move and she was loosing a lot of blood fom her back and her coughing it up...she turned into her wolf form and howled hoping someone would hear it..before she could finish her howl she threw up blood again this time not able to breath
(I know!!!!!!I like your siggie too!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:50 pm
Arkanna laid there unable to move, she was in pain everywhere, the rain made it even more harder to move. Just then she heard Sora howl, " Sora......" She struggled to get up, but the struggleing was in vain, she made her situtation worse everytime she moved. She finally gave up, turning to her wolf form she laid there.

Seilene was cut away from her own horror movie, as a howl rang out.She turned into her human form and looked around,"That was Sora........." She said to herself. Shaking away the memories she ran through the rain towards her howl.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:54 pm
Sora coughed harder and tried to get up again to only fall again...she was making herself cough so she could breath again....after a few moments of coughing she threw up a large amount of blood that had clogged her throat....she started to cry harder"Sorry Arkanna I should have listened to you.."said Sora upset of what she had done  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:10 pm
Arkanna laid there, feeling lost, she started to feel dizzy. She tried to get up again, but the pain was to much. She started to fade off into the darkness that was beginning to consume her.

Seilene raced through the trees trying despritely to find Sora, the rain was too much and it made it hard to smell and see. Still she tried her hardest to find Sora, "What has happened....." she thought questioningly to herself.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:19 am
Sora tried to get up and once again failed......."I'm so sorry Arkanna.."Sora said quietly......coughing again  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:35 pm
Sora smelled blood and it was not so close then when she figured it out who's it was.... "ARKANNA!!!!"She yelled and tried to get up again when she fell she got mad...when she finally was able to get up she went into her wolf form and limped to where she smelled the blood..."Arkanna I'm coming!!"Sora said quietly  

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:18 pm
"Dark walks thorw the woods his pup Kiba siting on his head"So kiba what you want to do"look over and sees the hotspring"I think I know what we can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:23 pm
Sora keeps limping...then she sees hotsprings then she saw the male wolf and the pup on his head....she growled and tried to got thourgh the clearing without getting noticed  

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:26 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora keeps limping...then she sees hotsprings then she saw the male wolf and the pup on his head....she growled and tried to got thourgh the clearing without getting noticed
"Dark loos over to see her this pup jumps down and run over to her"Stop kiba we don't know her"but kiba keepes run to her to see if she ok,Drak runs after kiba"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games