Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:44 pm
((treasure is on that damn horse... ******** took my ebony claymore...))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:56 pm
Mesha looked at Varian strangely, "THank you, but thaat damn hores wont be sturdy enough, here." She whistled and an ox came from behind the curtain of greenery, it bowed before them low enough for the two to climb onto it's back.
Andrec took each hit one after the other, quickly he heard his fathers voice reminding him of his old powers, he shut his eyes and ran towards Etria, a void opened infront of him and he steped through walking through what looked like the sky full of stars, after a few more steps another void opened leadind behind Etria. A large Sword appeared in his hands and he stabbed th dead sorceres in the back knowing that she would never die unless by her brother's hand.

(HUUUUUUUUUUUGE RUN ON SENTENCE >.> TT^TT I should be ashamed...)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:28 pm
Etria stood there as the sword stayed in her torso. "Pitiful..." she said as she pulled it free and burned the blade to nothing. "You should be careful boy," she grabbed him by his neck adn held him fast. "Your not going to change are you?"

Varian took meesha and helped her ont eh ox and sent Shadowmere away. "Your arent running this time..." he said in her ear as he climbed aboard also.

(Can someone come in with Seth?!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Seth raised his head from the corner of the room. His mother still sat weeping beside him. He felt Regius' presence. Why do you still irk me? My mother has selflessly released my bond to Cthulhu. I am a free man. I'll do what I please. Leave me, Regius. For now, I ride for the elven Queen. He stood, giving his mother a farewell hug. He gripped her dirty dress, swearing he'd aid her to gain her freedom. "I will free you and revive Ilaine, I swear it." He said as Turmion descended. His faithful dragon for years now stood by as he climbed aboard, flying off to settle his score.  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:48 pm
Regius waited for Seth and laughed as he saw him approach. Seth, i believe we need to have a chat... He leaned on hsi sword waiting for the Seth to come. You are truelly a smart biy, hiding from all these years. Luckily, he stopped and laugheed to himself. We are on the same side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:46 pm
Seth laughed as he leapt off the dragon, which looped back and came to a stop beside Seth. "Same side? I suffered for years serving that demon, and my mother sacrificed her soul so I could be free. You seeked to use his power, but you failed, and so did I. It is our fault he is here. It is my duty to stop him, and you can go back to my brother, for I am done with you."  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:51 pm
Regius laughed again. "Seth, you wre always insolent. True, the deamons power is great, but Cthulhu is not the real threat. His dragon however..." he picked his runesword fomr teh dirt and wathced eht grass decay around the puncture. "Meesha, teh queen of elves await me with that insolent Varian Trak. You want to help, tehn you come with me." he stopped as Vainquisher landed beside him and strolled over to examine Seth.
Vainquisher tilted his head and spoke aloud for the first time. "This is Sortai's brotehr? More powerful than expected..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:56 am
Seth looked up to the decayed once-great dragon king. "Hmm. I suppose that was a compliment, but you are obviously referring to my brother as weak." He turned to Regius. "very well. I suggest we extend our alliance for as long as it takes to defeat Cthulhu and K'eychei. After that, though, we part."  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 pm
Regius smiled and mounted the skeletal dragon. "Agreed young Seth. You will be rid of me when this is done." he took tot eh skies and pointed north. "Meesha and Varian go to my family crypt now. We must meet them or they will die."

Etria tilted her head sslightly and threw Andrec tot eh ground. "Dumb boy..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 pm
Seth followed Regius as they lifted off, eager to see the end of Cthulhu.  

Yvansi

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:14 pm
Phoenix watched her Army prepare itself. She growled when she thought about the last time Dragons had gone to war. They had lost so many in their war with the humans. She didn't plan on loosing so many this time. She was smarter and better prepared than her ancestors were. She roared her challenge for all to hear and was pleased when several Dragons added their war-cry to hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:25 am
Teka extended his good arm, "I intended on finding you, but I suppose this works too." Teka thought for a moment, then gave Sortai a serious look, "Hey...You wouldn't happen to still have that book I gave to you, do you?"

(Sorry for the long delay between posts, but it's the Holidays. I'VE BEEN BUSY! scream )  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:49 pm
Sortai shook his head. "My father took it to his safe place. I'm sure wherever it is, it's in good hands." He thought for a moment. "Can you help shed some light on this situation involving you and whoever is pursuing you? Cthulhu mentioned a bounty of sorts on you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 pm
Phoenix turned her head slightly. She sent out a call for several of her best Trackers to come to her and watched as they approached. "I have important jobs for all of you," she said."There are two-leggers all Dragons can call friend. I do not know where they are and I have not heard from any of them. It worries me. You all know the trouble two-leggers can get in." They all agreed. "I will give you their scents from my memories and I want you to find them." They agreed and Phoenix slipped into each of their minds giving them the scent of the person she wanted them to find. As they took off, she begain to think. What part will we all play in this war?
Thunder growled as he caught the scent of his human and dove onto a warm thermal to follow. He saw his brother, Lightning, flying close by. Maybe their humans were with each other so they wouldn't have to seperate. Who are you searching for? He asked.
A men called Sortai, Lightning replied. He and our Queen have had some interesting adventures together. And you?
A man called Teka, Thunder answered. Phoenix had few memories of him.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:12 pm
Teka sighed, "Well, the basic problem is that I've got something that they want. Leonardo and his accomplice, Vekli, have been working on something they're sure will..." Teka stopped as he noticed something moving behind Sortai. Leonardo stepped out with a smile, "Don't stop there Teka, I'm curious as to what you're going to say next."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games