Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:42 am

NAFSIARI
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Nafsiari
xxxMeaning || Gentle Spirit in Swahili
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Antianeira
xxxRank || Healer

xxxColor || #DEB887
xxxColorist || DFA
xxxReceived || Major May Customs
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 am

NAFSIARI
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Unknown
xxxxxFather || Unknown

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Unknown/None
xxxxxOther Siblings || Unknown/None

xxxxxMate || Cynerubor
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:18 am

NAFSIARI

Nafsiari is a quiet, timid individual who depends on Cynerubor for everything in life. She's deathly afraid of any and all males, and will always hide or run whenever one if near. She's devoted to her mate, believing Cyn to be as much a part of herself as she is, and would be utterly lost and distressed without her. She's somewhat small and scrawny, her strengths not being in her body or brawn, but in her thoughtful, observant nature. Siari doesn't speak unless spoken to, preferring to observe the world around her, and keep her thoughts to herself.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:23 am

NAFSIARI

This is the RP Contest Entry for Nafsiari and Cynerubor in the Two Bright Souls Adrift RP Contest

Nafsiari was a rogue - born to an unwilling single mother who soon realized that she was unable to raise a cub by herself, dumping her only child by a nearby watering hole and leaving. Nafsiari feels no hatred or resentment towards her mother, however, due to having never really known her. Her first memories are of who she calls her 'real family' - another lionness, who shortly came along and adopted the youngster into her currently small litter of one. Firna was a stronger, more mature lionness, and raising two cubs by herself wasn't as much of a struggle. Cynerubor was the name of Siari's new sister, although it never seemed like they were sisters. Nafsiari always had a close bond with Firna and Cynerubor, but at the same time always felt a little out of place. She knew she didn't fit really - her bright coat held no similarities with her 'familys' darker coats, and as such she was much more timid and shy, afraid to speak incase her words were out of turn.

However, the pair of 'siblings' grew, maturing quickly into fine young lionness'. Nafsiari was always smaller and weaker than her larger, bolder Cynerubor, but the older lionness always looked out for Siari, showing her a fondness that went a little beyond sibling love. It was spring, and the two were attracted not to males as young adults should be - but to each other. However, this attraction wasn't to become apparent until one, fateful day.

Both were still young - they were adults, fully grown and matured, but still in the prime of life. It was obviously for this reason that the male was attracted to them, stalking through the savannah for females to help him spread his heritage. Unfortunately for Siari and Cyn, they were the two that caught his attention - and being young, that only made them keep his attention, sadistic thoughts dancing through his head. He approached the two - Cynerubor saw him approaching first. Just his stance was enough to worry her, and she called for her mother.

Firna was quickly slain in the commencing scuffle, the male finding her too elderly to be attractive. Instead, he turned to a petrified Siari - yes, she would do nicely. Her bright coat would mix well with his, and she'd produce pretty children. Unable to move, Nafsiari could only watch in horror as he approached her. He was quickly upon her, his weight too much for her to bear as her frail body quickly collapsed under his weight, irriating him into swiping out. Claws met blood as he raked across her face, which would eventually develop into a scar. It was just as he was forcing her up that Cynerubor acted - she leapt at the male with a blood-curling roar, pure anger clouding her vision as she slashed and snarled, sinking her teeth down into whatever flesh of his was closest. Even the male, who was large for a lion, didn't stand a chance again Cyn's anger. She was quick to return to her lover's side - for that she was sure of, now. She loved Nafsiari.

The two were quick to leave, bad memories haunting them. In was Cyn who nursed Siari out of a petrified state, and Cyn who first heard of the Antianeir. It sounded perfect - no males was just what the pair needed, as Nafsiari was now terrified of them. Cynerubor wasn't terrified, but felt that same anger rising in her again whenever one came near, and as such felt it was safest for her to travel with her mate to the Antianeira. And so, that is where they are now.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 am

NAFSIARI

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
My Nafsiari - Sia and her mate, Cynerubor, stick together as they search for the Antianeira
[JRP] Our True Home - Sia and Cyn arrive at the Antianeira lands, and are met by the guard, Carnadhiel
Sugar-Coated Deception - Nafsiari is injured by an invading male, and is forced to face her fears when another male, Uyahambe, takes an unhealthy interest in her
We've got a lotta livin' to do - Nafsiari is recovering in her den when the male from before, Uyahambe, comes to visit
"F" is for friends who---Wait... This time, Sia visits Uya, and they have a lot of talking to do...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:33 am

NAFSIARI

Nafsiari was received as an adult, and as such there is no cub stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:34 am

NAFSIARI

Nafsiari was received as an adult, and as such there is no juvenile stage
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:35 am

NAFSIARI

Nafsiari was received as an adult, and as such there is no adolescent stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:37 am

NAFSIARI

User Image
Cert
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 am

MKUU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 am

NAFSIARI

User Image

Nafsiari has a few trinkets, most of which she's made herself. Her tail and facial decorations were adopted by herself, in an attempt to 'pretty herself up'. The female has a relatively low self-esteem, and these help to boost it a little. Her necklace, however, was made for her by her beloved, Cynerubor. She also has the scars that all Antianeira lionness' carry - the tears of blood.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 am

NAFSIARI

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 am

NAFSIARI

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:44 am

NAFSIARI

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:45 am

NAFSIARI

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games