Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:41 pm
"I have a rule about mages, stay as far away from them as possible,one tried to catch me, i ran for days, so i will come" Raptor said looking at the big dragon "have fun" he said turning to the calf and taking a chunk of meat from it before turning to Aieori "lead the way" he said but it sounded muffled by the meat in his mouth  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 am
sam seeing that everybody was going diffrent directions got up and followed Aieori. "so what now" she asks not really caring if she gets an answer or not.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:08 am
"Ummmm, we go to the next town and buy stuff?" Raptor said unsure though, "The big person said to wait for his summoning which i dont like the sounds of" Raptor shuddered but he constantly went to look into damaged or empty houses, after about five he brought out the ball he was playing with before Idarkoth came  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:22 pm
Idarkoth watched the humans leave without emotion. He looked down at Anath. Your servant believes I wish to devour you. He said boredly as his eyes scanned the village for survivors. Personally I would kill a servant whom questioned the masters authority. He said. On to other matters, I have reason to believe that Mol Flien's descendant isn't even a mage, but a petty thief. I threatened a woman into going to a fortune teller and asking my question, and the human woman said the teller had told her Mol Flien's great descendant was male, and a petty thief.

(( Get where I'm going with this? ))  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 pm
Sortai realised he'd been staring at her when she flew off. He hesitated before following and shouting, "Hey! Wait!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:36 pm
Tsurara was still confused about why Lowri was involved with a human. She couldn't think of how they came to know each other, or why he was still living. Tsurara didn't take kindly to humans, though she'd never met one. Her parents and ancestors had told her awful stories of what they had done to their entire race.
She was soaring rather low to the ground, looking and searching for the herbs that Aloura had requested. She heard something behind her, a voice.
She stopped and landed, and noticed that the human was following her. She huffed at him again as she motioned to take off.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm
As he walked along the road, not entirely sure where it was he was going, Aieori began to look more and more confident because he wasn't in the presence of the 'big scary dragon'. "Well..." He pondered as he walked. "How far away is the town? Does anybody know?" He looked back at Sam and Raptor, grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 pm
Anath laughed quietly. "I value Aieori's servitude more than it seems. He's well on his way to becoming a brilliant sorcerer, although he's not particularly adept at the moment..." he trailed off, thinking, then pushed up his glasses (which, by the way, are too big for him and so keep sliding down his nose). "A thief will be hard to find..." He muttered, voicing his thoughts aloud. "Do you intend on destroying every village you come to until you locate him?" an amused smirk flashed across his face before vanishing into his well-composed emotionless stare.  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:28 am
"I dunno" Raptor said looking around "there were a lot of towns around the place when i was here lastt ime, but they must of heard the roaring and the screams" He shrugged "I say we head in that direction" Raptor pointed with his tail over his head, "or we could go to troll hill" he said pointing to mountains in the distance "its youre choice really" Raptor looked back at the town once they exited  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:52 am
Idarkoth gave a low chuckle. The fortune teller stated he is within one hundred miles of here. I have searched most of the area, and I intend to find him soon.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:54 am
Sortai hurried up, trying to catch up. "Please! Don't leave yet!" He panted. "Let me help you! I'll explain!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 pm
"Then... we should search where you have not yet searched. Quite simple, really... lead the way." Anath bowed his head slightly to Idarkoth.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 pm
"I think we should go... that way!" exclaimed Aieori, pointing. He headed off at a quick stride in that direction, grinning as he did so.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:34 pm
Tsurara folded back her wings, and slowly went back to all fours after trying to take off.
She gave him an intent look. "You're a persistant human," she said a bit annoyed. She waited for him to catch up.
"You said you'd explain. How do you know Lowri, and of our exsistance," she said accusingly. She began to sniff the air for some honey blossom and spice wood.

((Not to be pushy, but Yvansi, don't forget about Kiun. This is a general note for everyone. Don't forget about your other characters. That is why I only allow three characters per person, unless I can see that you are well developing, and keeping your characters different. Thank you.))  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:02 pm
Raptor smiled and his ball rolled down a hill and he chased it but it fell in a hole, Raptor kept clawing at it then he flicked it out but it rolled down the hill more "get bak here" he growled running after it  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games