Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 pm
"Well....you found me," she replied. "Even if it was intentional."

She glanced away at the idea of is slave. Was that why she had felt compelled to aid dispite not wanting to to? Maybe.....but the idea that he allowed her to be free could score him a few likefulness points she supposed. "Thanks....." was all she could manage to respond with-her voice a little gentler.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:03 pm
Drake shrugged and finally got off the bed, letting her free. he hung around by the open wardrobe door with his arms folded.
"Well, it's certainly a better relationship now you can speak English." He couldn't help but smile.
"but you needn't thank me. I was going to kill you, even though i didn't wnat to...you were at the wrong place at the wrong time when my bloodlust was raging. quite frankly, i don't know how I stopped. I never have been able to before. you must have been pretty special for my hear-"
he corrected himself and averted his eyes to the window. "my mind to win over my lust."
he paused and sighed.
"There's a lot wong with me when it comes to my thirst. That is why I resnted you so much when i first met you. You're too damn clean."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 pm
Koko sat up and pulled her legs beneath her and held the towel tightly. "Thanks..." she said again. She looked up when she thought she heard him say what sounded like the beginning of 'heart.' She blushed and looked away when he seemed to change it.

"Too clean? You mean back then...or now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 pm
"Now." He said, still looking out of the window. "You were obviously clean then - liek any mortal. kind of dignified and sweet. You drew people to you even though no-one knew a damn word you were saying."
he then smirked and looked back to her, waving a hand dismissively.
"hell, you're practically a nun now on vampire terms."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:38 pm
Koko blushed immensely at both his compliment and being called a nun. Nuns were women who remained abstinent their whole lives and devoted themselves to their faith. She was like that....was she? Sure she never been with a guy, but she never felt the need. And why was he getting to her so much? It was the whole master....slave thing wasn't it? There was some sort of unseen connection....that had to be it.

She was tempted to move and search for clothing but she was to shy to move. She looked away nervously-still blushing. She feared if she moved her towel would find someway to fall off her.

((Zizzy going to have so much to catch up on....lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:51 pm
[aw true. but on the upside since her characetr was asleep, she need only walk in at any point none-the-wiser and be filled in by the other characters naturally, so it's not too bad.]

"i don't know how you do it." he said, partially to himslef, shaking his head. he noticed ehr blushing and straightened upa agin, moving over to her drawers and withdrawing the clotehs he had hidden earlier. he passed them to her and wondered if he shoud apologise for the earlier prank. he decided to say nothing and moved over to the door.
"I should let you change." he said a little sheepishly.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 pm
Koko took the clothes-tucking away a red lacy bra the was peaking out. "It would be appreative," she replied kindly was she could through her ever growing nervousness. Her blushing nearing matched the shade of her bra. "I'll be out in a few minutes."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 pm
Drake nodded and walked out, closing teh doro behidn him. he then leant on it and slapped his palm repeatedly agaisnt his forehead. he was an idiot for so very many reasons. he sighed and sat down, looking around at the house. he had no idea of the time, but he doubted that her nephew would coem sniffing around. everything seemed so surreal now, it knocked him offbalance. he hope dtaht afetr all this she still wouldn't expect him to leave - at least not right away. he thought also about Judith, wondeirng who she would factor into the whole situation. Things were complicated to say the least.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:25 pm
((Vampire soap opera....haha))

Koko moved off the bed quickly to find something to wear. As fast as she could she dressed in her undergarmets, a pair of form fitting dark blue jeans, sandals, and a somewhat loose native styled top. As for her hair she brushed it and loosely braided it-even added a small feathered hairpiece behind her ear.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down-feeling better having clothes, before she stepped out. He seemed to have settled down comfortably.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:40 pm
[My, you both have been busy. eek In both RPs even]

Judith woke to find Drake gone. She looked around the room trying to see if he was there. Growing very nervous she stood up to look for him and then realized that he was probably hunting.
She jogged into the front room to grab her coat and headed outside, the night air was refreshing and she was stiff from sleeping on the floor.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:05 pm
[lol sorry, we were on a bit of a roll sweatdrop ]

Drake looked up as she stepped out and looked over her clotehs in a new light now he knew ow she used to be. She hadn't changed much. He wondered if that was a vampire thing - to stay suspended in time forever. Perhaps it was an immortality thing. he stood bac up.
"You know, I really ought to check back on Judith. If she's awoken she may be wondering where I am. I ought to accompany her if she hunts."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:16 pm
Koko gave a curt nod. Judith must be the name of the new vampress. "Bly and Yoki are on guard duty," she replied. "So Fayt should be alright....."

Truth was she had learned to detach herself from bonds of friendship. So the death of the other townsfolk didn't bother her as much. Sure she felt bad since sometimes they were friends of her distant family, but their protection wasn't a priority. So she wasn't as high and mighty as Drake thought she was. "Try not to make mess," she then added. "I only have so many spare shirts that are about your size."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:27 pm
Drake laughed.
"Hey, I have to put an end ot all this at somepoint. It's too public. Usually I wouldn't care but..."
he drifted off with an irritated sigh at himself.
"You have no idea the trouble my bloodlust gets me in. The annoying thing is that I can't stop - it gets worse over time. Now it's almost every day..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:37 pm
Koko's expression soften. So, he couldn't control it?....and it was getting worse?

"I'm....not sure what I can do to help," she replied. She could teach him the meditations and the drugs that her people used on her, but....she had done that soon after she changed. Drake hadn't had that.....she wasn't sure it would work.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Judith looked up and down the street deciding which way to go. She didn't know the town and she didn't know where she was going, she she pick right or left?
Having no idea she stood in the shadows infront of the shop thinking, not wanting to get lost.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games