Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 pm
Soon Dana got tired. "Eh." She rested her head on Sadie's bed. Then she heard that Ali was finished with the cake, she bounded up and jogged to the kitchen. She gave a glance to the three, then she carfully balanced the cake on one hand and jogged back to Sadies opened door. She placed the cake on her desk the gently sat down. "YOU KNOW WHAT!" She yelled. "I need some fun!" She ran to the outside pool colecting all her streangth to make it a personal skate ring.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 pm
Sadie's face brightened, partly because of Dylan's arm, partly from the great cake. "That's so great!" She said, smiling brightly. She looked at Ali, then Dylan. "I wonder where Bella is?" She asked, trying to trace the human's scent. She secretly stuck a finger into the frosting, licking her finger, indulging on the sweet blood. She was startled by her friends running. She peered out the window, watching Dana. She was very confused.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm
Alicia giggled. " Ha," she said, pointing at Sadie, " I saw that." She smiled and turned the cake around. She gentley added some frosting on it and made it even. " There. Now we're done." Ali smiled up at Sadie and Dylan. She was caught off guard by Dana. She watched her run toward the pool, and freeze it. " Oh! It's a skating ring!" Ali said excitedly, " Cool."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:36 pm
Dana pressed her palms together near the center of her body. She closed her eyes and jently bent down and tapped the water with the fingertips of one hand. *CRACK CRACK CRACK* The swimming pool was formed into an ice ring. Dana ran to her room and grabbed her skating shoes. She begain jumping and twirling. But while she was she, she was also imagining dancing at hers and the wolfs wedding. She skid to a stop when she reilized what she was thinking about. "NO! This is supposed to be fun and it will be." She closed her eyes and begain to skate again.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:56 pm
Sadie looked outside, Dana and Alicia skating perfectly. She was rather jealous, knowing she wasn't that good. Sadie looked up at Dylan. "Want to skate?" She asked. She put her arm are him waist and smiled, a light pink staining her cheeks. She felt comfortable, but nervous. She twirled a curl with her free hand, waiting for his answer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:36 pm
Alicia giggled as she twirled in the air. It seemed like a lifetime since she had skated on ice. She laughed again as she raced from one end of the ice ring to the other. Dylan stared at Dana and Alicia twirling and jumping on the ice. " Wanna skate?" He looked down at Sadie and back at the ice ring. He smiled, " Sure, but, I must warn you, I'm not that much of a great skater."

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:46 pm
Saie giggled and started walking. "I'm not very good either, so we can suck together!" she said, jokingly. She walked out if the cafeteria and into the dorms. She hurried to her room and grabbed a sweater and skates. "Ready!" she said walking out of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:57 pm
Dylan laughed, " Alright, we can suck together." He smiled and let go of her, " I'll be right back." He rushed toward his dorm, digging in a suitcase he had not yet unpacked. Inside he found a pair of ice skating shoes. " Wow, they' packed our suitcases for any occasion, huh?" He already had a jacket on so he hurried downstairs. Dylan reached for Sadie's hand, " Ready, come on."

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:09 pm
Sadie took his hand with a smile. She carried her ice skates in her other hands, using the strings as a handle. She walked smoothly down the hall, and out of the building. She wasn't phased by the cold, but smelled the ice. She let go of Dylan's hand and pulled on her sweater. She sat down on the bench, lacing up her skates with speed. She pulled over her jeans and smiled at Dylan, "Ready when you are!" She said, giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm
Dylan followed Sadie outside and sat down next to her on the bench. He quickly put on his skate shoes, making sure the laces were tied. He shook his feet and watched as his jeans covered half of his shoes. Dylan pushed his sneakers under the bench and stood up. He smiled and took Sadies hand once more, " Ready."

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image

Elliot //Wolfgang\Cromwell

Elliot heard some sort of yelling as he was walking back to his dorm. “Sounds like that vampire nuisance. The other voices, those are vampires too.” Elliot said to himself with a loud sigh. How could this school be crawling with vampires. There had only been about four people who didn‘t give off that stink of vampire. A cold frosty breeze blew around him, making him shiver a little bit. What is that? It‘s not supposed to be THIS cold today. Elliot thought as he fixed his jacket so that he was warmer. He turned to see that the pool that was not too far from him was now frozen and the vampires were ice-skating on it. There was also someone who didn‘t quite smell like vampire. “Might as well try… Elliot, don‘t act like a fool. You need to stay in this school.” Elliot told himself.

Elliot went to the pool, taking each step slow and deliberately. He didn‘t want to have a fight with a vampire about him running there too fast and startling them. After one hundred and twenty seven paces, he was at the pool entrance. Elliot didn‘t bother getting skates, he could just use his feet because he was balanced on just about any surface. Though, instead of going on the ice, he just sat on one of the chairs near the pool‘s edge and watched as the wicked vampires that stank skated around and around. He recognized some of the voices from the plane and others from the library.

"Vampires are the sin of God."
User Image
"If I suck blood to live, I‘d kill myself."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 pm
Sadie smiled and stepped onto the ice. Her head whipped around, seeing the disgusting dog. She held her tongue, trying not to start anything. She simply held Dylan's hand tighter and stepped onto the ice. She clenched her jaw, trying to ignore the stench.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:13 pm
Dana stopped skating when she saw the wolf join. "Why would he come here?" she thought. She had enough skating, she stepped off the ice, slipped off her skates, and slipped on her shoes and begain cleaning the ice from under the vampires feet, like a zamboni. She kept her eyes on the wolf. If he did anything stupid she would see. She kept her fingers on the ice to keep it from getting scratched up by the blades, but she felt left out that she was the only one that didn't need a sweater. That she was the only one made for the cold.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:26 pm
Dylan held on to Sadie's hand tightly, trying to balance himself on the skates once they reached the ice. Soon, the air became filled with a different smell. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the wolf. ' So that's one of 'em.' Dylan slowly skated to the oppisite direction, trying to ignore him. Actually, that was easy. But trying to ignore the scent wasn't.

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 pm
Sadie looked at Dylan. "Why is that dog here?" She said, looking disgusted. She couldn't stand the smell, or anything about him. She skated smoothly,
but slowly, the brisk. cold breeze hitting her face. She was trying to block out her anger, but it wasn't working.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff