Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:19 am
hinataxxcutey
She nodded."Of course i know that Aro.."She smiled and then sighed."Amazing huh i came here to show you something and here we are talking like newly weds on a honey moon."She said frowning a little bit.But only because she hadnt shown what she wanted to , to Aro.

Aro lightly chuckled at this, before looking over at her. I do find it funny. He paused for a moment, before speaking again. What is it you want to show me? You had taken me here for a reason, didn't you? He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:47 pm
Rin crossed her arm and blew a part of her hair away from her face."Well i was going to do that but.........its too late for it now..."She said frowning a little.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:16 pm
hinataxxcutey
Rin crossed her arm and blew a part of her hair away from her face."Well i was going to do that but.........its too late for it now..."She said frowning a little.
Aro frowned softly, Oh, I am sorry... Theres always tomorrow, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm
"Well yeah....."She was playing with the tips of her hair."Hmm tomorrow...?.....maybe i usually dont go to school......"She stopped."Aww crap why did i say that............"She hit herself softly on the heaf.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:58 pm
hinataxxcutey
"Well yeah....."She was playing with the tips of her hair."Hmm tomorrow...?.....maybe i usually dont go to school......"She stopped."Aww crap why did i say that............"She hit herself softly on the heaf.

Aro blinked softly in surprise, before looking over at her. "That sounds like me... But you shouldn't be doing that." A soft frown, before he took his hand and put it around her wrist, "Please don't hurt yourself like that..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:04 pm
Mistress Lancelot
Edward shyly chuckled, I am sure I can handle the woods. A small smile passed his lips as he said this, as he walked a little ways from her; making sure to keep far enough away not to be in her space, yet close enough to catch her if she tripped.

"Good, cause it didn't matter if you could or not, I'd take you anyways." Lacy laughed, not paying attention to where she was walking. She smacked into the door, jerking back forwards and blinking in surprise. "Ouch." She said slowly, then started to laugh for no reason at all.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 pm
"Well i cant help it im just lazy."She said taking out her tongue in a playful way."She looks up to his eyes."..........now i wonder what people would think if they would see us in this kind of pose.."She grins but pecks Aro on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:01 pm
awesomecacy
"Good, cause it didn't matter if you could or not, I'd take you anyways." Lacy laughed, not paying attention to where she was walking. She smacked into the door, jerking back forwards and blinking in surprise. "Ouch." She said slowly, then started to laugh for no reason at all.

Edward laughed at this, his eyes closed for a moment before he let them open and he let a small frown pass his lips when she smacked into the door. Are you alright? He asked her softly, his eyes shinned with worry as he spoke to her, and he bit his lip softly.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:02 pm
hinataxxcutey
"Well i cant help it im just lazy."She said taking out her tongue in a playful way."She looks up to his eyes."..........now i wonder what people would think if they would see us in this kind of pose.."She grins but pecks Aro on the cheek.

Aro chuckled just a bit, "I can connect, I feel the same way." He chuckled again, this time a bit darkly. "They'd think that I was trying to do something to you~" He winked softly at this, before he blushed softly from her peck on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 pm
Lacy smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm alright." She rubbed her back. "I probably have one killer bruise, though." On my back, and my pride. Goodness I'm such a loser sometimes. She joked, opening the door. "The door is not a push door, or that would have totally worked." She laughed again.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
awesomecacy
Lacy smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm alright." She rubbed her back. "I probably have one killer bruise, though." On my back, and my pride. Goodness I'm such a loser sometimes. She joked, opening the door. "The door is not a push door, or that would have totally worked." She laughed again.

I am sorry. Edward said with a frown, as he walked out after her. Well, next time you'll get it! A laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:25 pm
"I better, or my name Isn't Lacy Door-opener." She joked. "No need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault, anyways." She said, walking beside him.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:39 am
awesomecacy
"I better, or my name Isn't Lacy Door-opener." She joked. "No need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault, anyways." She said, walking beside him.

Edward chuckled softly, as he walked beside her. I know it wasn't, but I can't help it, that's all... He whispered to her softly, his eyes moving around the outside of the school; taking it in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 am
(WTF Is going on with the posts! Dx))  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:42 am
hinataxxcutey
She giggled softly."Exactly..."She said smiling and then looked at Aro when he blushed.".................."A slight blushed pass her face and she looked away."Dont blush about something that small............."She said in a kind of sheepish serious tone.

A soft chuckle, "I can't help it though, because that isn't little in my mind." He whispered softly, his eyes shinned brightly for a moment before they faded away.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff