Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:55 am
xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx
User Image

Josh looked at Catherine and smiled. Wow... she could fly as well. They could have two classes together then, and he would be able to see what her wings looks like. "Well... I'm headed there now, you wanna come with?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:55 am
Alegra nodded while chewing faintly before she had a chance to let her eyes widen in an affirmative response to his comment.
"We can," she whispered a second after swallowing. Her emerald eyes watched as his scattered their view too and fro in search of something that was not there. The witch inside seemed to stir with anticipation.
"There's something you're you are afraid to speak of, no?" Maneuvering her small amount of things to her left hand, she gently touched his forearm with her other. Bringing their slow walk to a halt.
"First thing you must learn about me sweet Ace, I am not one to be lied to. It does not work and I shall never lie to you. I find myself too kindhearted deep down. If there is something you feel you might need to say...you should." Besides, she paused, letting out a low chuckle to lighten any heaviness he may be feeling. " I am a witch I can tell when something is brewing..." Rolling her eyes at him, she began their steady pace once more, her hand falling to her side.

----

Alec was simply stunned. Had the Fae really not understood her actions nor her words? He simply could not believe it. He chortled quietly and started to brush past her, but turned abruptly on his heel to face her, his good looking, ever-so-soft features inches from hers.
"Try being a little nicer Dru, dear. You would be surprised how easily others would react to some kindness rather than your snotty upbringing and disheveled outlook on other species."
Biting into his apple, the loud crunch echoing in his red-tipped, angered ears.
"Unless of course kindness isn't an act you Fae's practice if it involves looking away from the vanity for once. Here," he said, tossing the second apple he had grabbed into her folded arms, it's on me. Enjoy your day Drusilla." With a turn of his heel, he cantered away from the Fae and into the halls. He would give his sister's tea to her later. Right now he needed some fresh air and a cheap bottle of wine.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:16 pm
Ace looked uneasily at Alegra, hoping that her reaction to the strange creature he was would be different to that of the others he had encountered along the way. "Erm.. Do you have any clue what I am?" He asked, his voice a bit shaky. His eyes had gone pale; now a strange ghastly azure. He hoped to a higher power that she wouldn't be cast away from him because of who he was. Most other species had something strange against the shifters, especially the "freaks" of the bunch, like him, who could shift into more than one thing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:57 pm
"You are Ace,"she said blatantly. 'What you are has little no importance to me. You are walking with me, talking to me and you seem downright afraid of whatever it is that others may or may not have done to you. I don't wish to do anything other than get to know you."
She paused her step to allow a few students to pass them by before she held the door for him to step through, herself a second later.
"I only hope that should we remain friends you come to realize I am unlike anyone you will ever meet, Ace."
She couldn't help but feel like Ace was a lot like a wounded dog. Once hurt, until nurtured lovingly by a new hand, they grew to bow, tail between their legs. The thought, though horrible, brought a sense of frailty to mind and she could not help, but offer a smile.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm
Ace looked away, his eyes trailing on the floor beneath his feet. Maybe there would be a way to explain it.. without directly saying it. Maybe... He thought, before an idea struck him. He returned her smile with a half-heartened one, still mildly terrified about what would happen after class. It was true, he was like a wounded dog. Until he learned to trust again, he would be stuck in a rut, scared to show who he was. "Well, seeing as you don't care," he said, his voice trailing off, though it held a bit of mischevous nature in it, "do you happen to be scared of the woods?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Alegra was pleased to see the smile on his face, be it uncertain or not. She liked the change in his demeanor and was quick to respond the likewise.
"I happen to love nature, even most of the bugs," she chuckled lightly.
Her own eyes darted towards the main entrance as they neared it. "Is this something worth skipping my next class for? It's only brewing, which I have nailed."  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:22 pm
Drusilla was both unhappy and very confused. Would one begrudge a wolf for eating a sheep? Do humans hate each other for eating cows or chickens? Or perhaps they thought animals equal to themselves?

Hissing at the apple as it flew towards her, the once red skin, shriveled and turned a horrible black before the fruit turned to dust and drifted to the cold floor. Fine, if people were so convinced she was a heartless b***h, she could play that card. After all, hadn't Amadan taught her a few very nice tricks?

Walking out of the hall and into the courtyard, Drusilla began a small and soundless chant, lips moving only barely.
She extended her magic over doorways and hallways, throughout a bathroom here and there. They wanted a fight...they got one. Lifting an ear to the air, she smirked as the rumbling growl of a Morar Lion sounded out not too far off. There would likely be many more as the days passed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:33 am
User Image
Catherine smiled at Josh. "I would love to go, i am really curious about the class. I know you have wings, but my flying is powered by my will. It is something that comes with my vampire blood, and has to do with ancient spirit that started this blood line." She remembered vaguely her lessons of the past with her vampire teacher, and how she paid less attention to what he was saying and more attention to his eyes and the sound of his heartbeat.  

Lainauriel

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 pm
James woke up, his head was bleeding and he was tied in a net, for some reason he couldnt change into his wolf form. He saw the person who attacked him, it was a werewolf also, and it was female. He sniffed and spoke up. "Nice hit", he said. She turned quickly and stared at him. "Why aren't you talking, scared"? He Blew out the candle light and hopped out of the cave. Judging on the scent, he was still near the school. He wriggled free of the net after hiding and snuck back towards the school, his head still bleeding badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:13 pm
Ace chuckled, a terribly mischevious look in his eyes. "Well, if you have it nailed..." He said, his voice trailing off as he took a sharp turn towards the door. He walked out the door, looking back every few seconds to check for Alegra. Once they were beyond the cover of the forest, he stopped and turned to her. "Wait and watch." He instructed, before turning on his heels and sprinting in a straight line away from her. He grinned before sprinting towards her. Immediately, he morphed from man, to coyote, to fox, to bear, then to wolf. Each was larger and fiercer than a normal one would be, and each shared his incredibly blue eyes. Stopping his sprint a five meters away, he lumbered another few meters before sitting down to see what she had to say.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 pm
ames was clutching his head and walking out of the woods at the moment Ace was transforming, and he was right behind him, but not following, his blood loss was preventing him from even smelling him, let alone noticing and acknowledging something getting farther away. As he reached the wall of a school building he cried out in pain and he felt a huge throbbong pain add to the wound. "Oh man", he walked to the
dorms and walked inside, then, applying a bandage, he sat down on the bed and passed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:38 pm
Alegra followed him with ease, assuring him each time he looked back with a smile to die for.
Once the forest air greeted them with its musty smell of dirty and trees, Alegra inhaled deeply before blinking once and resting here eyes on Ace.
As his form shifted from one animal to the next, Alegra felt her fingertips touch her lips as they parted in awe. She hadn't really met a shapeshifter in person before and she was eager to learn more. Fascinated and a pleasant bit frightened, she edged closer to him once he sat.
Her brown boots making low crunching noises as she trudged over fallen twigs and leaves. It wasn't until her bare knees hit the cool earth only inches before him that she realized his vast size difference to any animal she had encountered.
Her jaw slack with amazement, her hand reached out to touch the silky looking pelt that now surrounded his face and complimented his blue eyes.
"You're simply stunning..." she heard herself whisper as her fingertips found the silk they so desired to touch.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:43 pm
Ace grinned a wolfy smile, his snout clearly displaying his smile, but also his now incredibly dangerous teeth. Oh how relieved he was that she hadn't run from him. He chuckled a deep, throaty chuckle, a noise only to be produced by a wolf who found something funny. He slowly morphed back into man, sitting back on his heels. "Oh am I?" He chuckled, while stretching out his stiff arms.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Danika had been out feeding off the sorrow from other fey that occupied the deep recesses of the forest surrounding the school. Most of them were worried about theirselves, mainly because of the host of creatures the school welcomed, and she had easy pickings. But, now, she was headed back to the school. It was quite interesting to watch how they interacted with eachother, and most of the time she was as invisible as the ghosts were, not wearing a human glamour to be noticed, but she was at the moment she walked into the hall near the cafeteria. She nearly ran into a boy holding some sort of mug, and that's when Drusilla's presence made itself known. Of course she could tell that she was of a different court, but not connected to hers in any way, which made her relieved. "I apologise, it seems being invisible makes me careless." She explained to the boy that she almost collided with. "I'm Danika by the way." She said, offering a hand. He did seem upset, and the taste of his emotion was exquisite.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:04 pm
Alegra grinned as she watched Ace's form slowly morph back into the handsome man she had just met. Her eyes alive with intrigue, she nodded, causing her red locks to shake around her pale features.
"Indeed you are," she said softly, letting her hand fall from his face to rest on her thigh.
"Does it hurt?" she heard herself ask before realizing she had wanted to know.
---
Startled, Alec swung his lengthy form about, missing the form by a few narrow inches. Her voice, lost in the void of the world around them, made sense only when she glimmered before him.
Alec coughed and smoothed his hair out of his eyes, the funk from Dru's introduction still lingering in his mind. That is, until he got a glimpse of the girl before him...
"Alec, it's a pleasure to meet you, Danika," he greeted, shuffling his sister's mug to his left hand as to offer his own.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games