Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 pm

i know thats not your name * takes husky's pizza*
Erick F. ive been looking for you all day your sent is everywhere so it was hard for me to find you * Zek looks in his bad for the envelope *
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:33 pm

i need to go talk to the office, theyve yet to give me a room mate

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:46 pm

lucky you i share mine with my bro.... were ever he is now
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 am

Syn eventually decides to go sit with Zek, Erik and Husky. "hey guys...you seem to be having fun over here..."

x-LunaMew-x

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Wolf Avery
Reaching down and grabbing his tail by the ring to stop it from making such a ruckus Black smiled shyly. "Fer ye, its not just some compliment, it's the solid truth." He began playing again, inspired by her soft airy voice, this time a more hollow than sharp sound, one that vibrated the wood of the pipes in just the right way to mimic the beautiful way she spoke.

He wrote down "So where would you like to meet after school? Or do you need a ride? We both keep spares in our lockers, so you'd be safe if you did need one"

Reading the note as she sang, her tail flicking softly keeping time like a metronome, she wrote. "There's a tree out near the front entrance. We can meet there."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:56 pm

yeah, though erik seems to be freaking out -points at erik-

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Red finished his tasteh tasteh fries and looked around to notice his brother was gone! "I wonder where he went? Hmmm....OH! I hear him!"

Walking up to where Black was he waved his still slightly cheesy paw and got some spray on Black's jacket.

"Sooooorryyyyyyy. Who's your new friend? Hi! I'm Red! I'm not interupting am I? Woooowww...d'you hear that, Blackie? She sings like an angel!"

Wiping the cheese and promptly stopping playing Black flips his tail in aggitation. "Yes, I know. Yes, ye are. Her names Luna, and she's new. I'm stayin after with her when classes are over, ye think ye can get back ta the house on yer own? Or will ye get lost? And don't ferget we parked our motorcycles in the underground lot this time since it was gonna rain later, k?"

Getting the hint finally Red licked his fingers and smiled at his brother. "Got it, see ya at the shop if ya dont come home first. It was nice meeting you, you should come by our bike shop, we do custom work but dont really have much in the way of music since Blackie has to use both hands, it'd be nice to hear something besides clanking metal."
Then he went off to his next class early.

"Sorry about the interruption, he doesnt really think fer all the brains he's got. He's right though, yer more than welcome in our shop anytime if ye don't have anything ta do. We make pretty good company, if ye don't mind us workin while we converse."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:31 pm

She laughed softly as she nodded, the song she had been singing ending with an instrumental piece. "Sounds like fun to me. I'll bring my music along and sing while you two work."

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:05 pm

"Wonderful! So seeing as lunch is almost done, would ye mind terribly if I walked ye to yer next class? What is it by the way?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Turning off her music, she tucked back in her back as she smiled. "Choir, actually. I spend my lunch time warming up so I don't have to in class."

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:16 pm

-Are you guys stalkers or something...?- Erik asked, while rising his eyebrow -Yes, I'm this Erik F. you guys are talking about. How do you know about me?- Erik backed off staring at everybody sitting at the table
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:22 pm

confused something tells me you dont like company do you erik?

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Well, I do, but this place is kinda new to me, I'm really nervous and I get stupid, besides... HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:40 pm

your wearing a name tag silly -points- and sides im new here to, didnt you see the tank a crashed thourgh the wall?

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 pm

-Oh, so I put it there last night...- Erik looked at the tag -Well, I've found one thing out of two lost-
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games