Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am
Emily looked at him shocked. She didn't flinch when he brushed the hair fro her face. she just listend to him clinging to what he said. She had no idea he cared so much for her. Loved her. She didn't bother to stop him when he got up and left. this was hard on both of them. What were her feelings for him? She didn't realy think about it. She grabed a peice of paper,and wrote him a note. her neat handwriting printing on curves as she wrote.

"I went out..be back in a bit" she wanted to say something else..but what? She taped it on the door to his room and left. The sun was setting and she breathed in the blissfull eveneing air. Thats what she needed. Air so that she could think. She walked down the road trying not to cry. somehow she felt as if crying would make it better.

She didn't know what a family was supposed to feel. And then she had him. He who took her in who loved her. How does she deal with it? It made her happy..and confused. She walked slowly down the darkening road.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:04 pm
Nich stood with a quirk of his eyebrow as he heard his front door close. She left?

He searched the apartment still nearly naked and found no sight of Emily. Then he saw the note as he went to retire to his room again feeling hopeless as he had scared away his only companion.

He read the note twice not sure what to make of it, and even less sure what to do about it. She'd said she'd be back so he paced for a moment before realizing he had awhile to wait.

He took a cold shower and sat in it perhaps for a tad too long until he realized upon exiting it that hehad only succeeded in wasting five minutes. he sighed his heart was growing darker with fears again. he knew he needed something to keep his mind off oof what was going on.

he zoned out for a moment as he stared at himself in the mirror. His vaeins had coloured red running up his arm from his left hand to just below the shoulder. It looked like some sort of severe tetanus but he knew that it was simply because the alchemy in his hadn had rusted the ouside of them. It was strange but there were no health risks. Hed been warned about this when he bought the living metal. He just hoped that was as far as his body would let the rust go. he would have to check to see if it had spread in the morning.

Thats when he was struck by a muse. He went to his workshop and grabbed a series of scalpels. He sat at his kictchen table taking apart his hand and adding parts to it. The sinews of mucle inside bleed and it hurt him terribly but he supposed he would get used to operating on himself as long as he was still part machine. He assumed these modifications would keep him busy until emily returned.

Thinking about her again, his fear returned but he simply concentrated more cloesly on his work.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 am
Emily had been sitting in the now complete dark for a while she wa sure. But when she looked at her phone it had only been about 10- 15 minutes. She thought of what nich had said. She searched herself trying to think right. She realized she cared for him as well. He had given her so much hope and happiness just being there for her. The fact that he cared for her should have been it. But somehow the more he gave away the more upset he seemed to be. That much she didn't understand.

She sighed closing her eyes and leaned her head back slightly. The wind blew lightly. She would go home and talk to him. Neither of them could run from this now. And there was no need for them to. She was just about to open her eyes and get up to go home when extremly cold hands coverd her mouth and pulled her up and behind the bench forcing her to fall on her back behind the chair. How such a strong hand could lift her by her neck liek that terrified her. She screamed into his hand but it only came out muffled. Her neck was easily bruised and possibly her back where she had landed on a few rocks.

Her heart was racing and she wished nich was there. The man whispered in her ears threatiningly. "I know what you did...what your doing emili...Get away from him or they will kill you..and make him watch.or maybe the outher way around." he laughed wickedly in her ear and then kissed her face. it sent shivers down her spine. But then he had dissapeared. Emily lay on the ground a moment in shock before getting up and running as fast as she possibly could back home. She swung the door open and ran inside closing and locking it behind her. She slid to the floor crying and gasing for breath a hand on her bruised throat.

(sorry its so log but i thought some action drama would be good now)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:20 pm
Nich had just finished putting the finishing touches on his hand when a weeping sound split his world. he had no idea what she was thinking, or why his actions had spurred on weeping, but he knew that he couldnt let her cry.

"Emily..."

Nich stammered as she sat on the floor with execution bruises on her throat. He rushed to her side and pulled her to his chest.

"Relax Emily everything is fine, your safe now... whats wrong?... Tell me what happened"  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 am
Emily just sat and cried for a few minutes. she was terrified. When she was finally able to catch her breath she answerd him though it was shakily. "I was in the park....I was about to come home when this man grabed me and pulled me over and behind the bench. He threatened me and then left" she cried not telling him what the man said. she feared for nich..and herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:27 pm
Nich made an odd expression with his eyebrows but calmed back down. he didnt want to deal with emily being foolsih out of shame at being a victim. He knew it happened, but it always seemed stupid to him.

"Look Emily none of this is your fault, but theres this big gaping hole in what you just told me called logic, because your story didnt have any. So just relax and gimme some details and ill try and see what i can do."

Nich could already feel a bit of anger flaring inside of him. whoever this was his thoughts were only focused on their pain. He held emily close to himself trying to sheild her from anything in a foolish attempt to make her feel safe but he really didnt know what to do.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 am
Emily took a deep breath. "he said he know what i did and where I live..he said if I don't move then both of us will die" she said wiping ters from her face angrily. He knew my name...but i couldn't see him." she replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:41 pm
Nich sat back a little but stayed close. He was worried but not as much as before because he had feared this from the moment she came in.

"They know where i live of course, but...."

he laughed a little bit.

"because of my incredible genius i already have a plan. First Im going to remove the hand of whatever werewolf did this to you. Those lackies love to feel important so he probably got pleanty of jollies picking on a mortal girl. Second im going to invoke the soul-mate excuse. This is ten times as awkward as before, but youve got to do something for this to work..."

Nich looked off and stood back up moving away from her. he realized he was still sitting around in his skivvies, and this was the last thing he wanted to tell emily right now especially.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Emily didn't get why he was moving away or what he was talking about. "werewolves? soulmates?...what?" she asked utterly confused and obviously still shocked. what was she supposed to do jusy go along with this?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:23 pm
Nich shook his head and sat back down beside her, the moment when all her had in his head was the assurance of this wonderful girl had passed now he was just releived, with a side of vengeance, but mostly releived.

"Everything will be fine Emily, i promise everything will be fine. Nothing has to change and you only really have to worry about one thing. ... or maybe two but mostly one."

He thought back and sighed, this also meant his priorities had to be put on hold, most likely indefinately. The despair he had been feeling for the past little while was now palpable, but he was ready. he would be fine. he was used to being alone. The only difference was now he was alone in his own head, which he had secretly hoped would change.

"I know this is all weird, but just relax and dont worry about it... you trust me dont you?"  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:01 am
Emily didn't completly understand what was going on. But as long as he was safe she was fine. she felt horrible that this hd happened though. "I trust you" she said as if it should be obviouse. she wouldn't be here if she didn't. "now what things do I have to worry about besides the obviouse?" she asked slowly gaianin the ability to think strate back. she looked at him wondering what could possibly be going on in his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 am
Nich sighed he didnt like this. In his mnd he hoped that he would be able to take care of this without her having to know about any of it.

"Well there are laws for witches and vampires and the like just like there are for people, to get us out of this i am going to attempt to abuse one but im not sure how its going to work. I do know however that we have three days after being warned to claim this particular law though."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:22 am
Emily held her head growing slightly agrivated. she had no clue what he was talking about. she wished he would stop being so evasive and just explain everything already. I mean she was going to find out eventualy right?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:46 pm
Nich sighed.... he could tell she was growing angry with his behavior so he blurted out the words he had been freading.

"You have to pretend your in love with me for us oto be able to talk at all anymore."

He winced slightly as he said it, waiting for the rejection of the principle and the pain he would inevitably feel. He could feel tears welling up behind his eyes but he forced them down, his pain wasnt important right now, he had things that needed to be done.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:50 pm
Emily stared at him shocked. she stood up looking confused. wht did he look like he was going to cry? "I don't see why I have to pretend...she said hoping he got the hint. "but why couldn't we talak anyway?" she asked.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games