Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:43 am
Sephiroth looked over to the desks where the students were seated. He then reconized the blond boy sitting beside the red head. ''Well look who it is! If I recall i did not get your name last time we met.'' He then takes a seat on the other side of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 am
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
((I had no idea either. ^^; Oh well, the period is over, and we move on~))

Lucrecia watched quietly as Aeris solved the crisis with the students, and made a mental note to praise the female later for her good work with keeping the order in the cafeteria later. Meanwhile, she pondered what the school nurse had told her. The more she thought of it, the less she liked it. Zeal had no business stepping in and taking over the punishment of the troublemakers. She was to abide to the rules just like everyone else, and undermining the authority of a fellow staff member like that was not to be looked at with kind eyes.

Putting a hand on the brown-haired woman’s arm, she shook her head and sighed. “I don’t think you’re being overly sensitive about it, Aeris. I know this lunch period was on your watch, so she has no right to step in and completely undermine you like she did just there. Do you want to talk about it somewhere more private? I’ll look into the matter and have a serious conversation with Miss Zeal later…” While her first sentences had been full of warmth and concern, towards the end of her little speech Lucrecia’s otherwise kind and calm manners changed to one of grim determination. No, this kind of behaviour was not accepted on the school….

"Thank you. That would be nice. if you don't mind can we talk in my office? I need to see if I have a spare wheelchair for Rufus." She says indicating the broken chair behind them. ((I don't actually know what they will talk about btw. sweatdrop ))  

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:10 pm
Cloud shitfs over to give Sephiroth room to sit down next to the wall. "I'm cloud...Cloud Strife." He looks at the silver haired student nervously, hoping that Reno wouldn't say anything about the drawing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:20 pm
''Well Cloud its good to know your name.'' Examining The blond boys face, he notices his nervous look. ''You seem uneasy. Is somthing bothering you?''  

Gray BloodStone

Databyte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 pm
"Reno. Cloud's BFF4E with Zack, did you know? So cute together." he said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:28 pm

"Thank you. That would be nice. if you don't mind can we talk in my office? I need to see if I have a spare wheelchair for Rufus." She says indicating the broken chair behind them. ((I don't actually know what they will talk about btw. sweatdrop ))

((I don't know either. xD Aeris's feelings about the episode?))

Nodding, Lucrecia agreed. "Yes. We'll fix the wheelchair, then we'll talk."  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:10 pm
''You are Reno im guessing?'' sephiroth shoots a small glare at the red head. ''If so we need to have a little chat.'' Sephiroth says in a Serious voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:34 pm
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD

((I don't know either. xD Aeris's feelings about the episode?))

Nodding, Lucrecia agreed. "Yes. We'll fix the wheelchair, then we'll talk."
((sounds good to me! ^^ ))

Aeris smiles and nods. She then goes over to the broken wheelchair and rights it carefully. "well aside from the broken wheel It seems fine." She says looking up at Lucretia. "I don't suppose there is a mechanic's class that would be able to fix this is there?"

She tests out moving the wheelchair with only one wheel and finds that it's doable. "If you can grab the missing wheel I can take this back to my office and look for a whole one for Rufus." She says wheeling up to Lucretia.
((go ahead and take them to Aeris's office ^^))  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 pm
Cloud mouth falls open a little in shock at what Reno had just said. "Cute together??" His face turns bright red and he shakes his head. Cloud notices the glare. "Is it about that blonde kid in the wheelchair?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm
"A talk? Intriguing. Yes for question number one, and the second is a probably." he said carelessly.  

Databyte

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:40 pm
"What is that supposed to mean?" Cloud looks at Reno confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm
"Well, the "blonde kid", Rufus is always ragging on me, so, most likely it has something to do with him. And, what self respective high schooler draws BFF4E in people's binders, unless there's something going on." he replied.  

Databyte

Kayne Silversong

Romantic Lover

3,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 pm
Zack gave a small sigh as he walked into the science classroom. "That's the last time I get roped into a sparring match so close to the end of lunch. Everyone's already here." He looked around the room, and smiled as his eyes settled on the small group in the back. The raven-haired youth approached them, and smiles at Cloud. "Hey Spike, how's it goin? I see you already got people flocking over to you." He ruffles the blonde's hair lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:09 pm
Kadaj slid into art. This day was so stressful; he hadn't even had a place to eat, so he had eaten standing up. He was soooo telling Mother.

Genisis glanced at his students. "I'm not in a mood to teach. Amuse yourselves."  

Namine the Nameless

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:13 pm
Cloud blushes, "Hey Zack." He shakes his head, "Their not flocking over me" Cloud starts taking notes again.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games