Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 pm
*notices the person* ........... manaka...... do u know any earth styles that u can use to escape
manaka: y-yes why?
me: take them out of here
yui: b-but what about u?
me: i'll live.... Manaka do it
manaka: right..... EarthStyle: Earth Tunnel *Tamlin, Seiko, and Yui were pulled into the ground by Manaka's jutsu
Yui: come back...... ok
me:*glances back* sure *then charges at the strange person*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:16 pm
"Me? no!"She muttered sensing the chakra as well. She pulled her sword from the ground and looked at Sakumo."Lets go check it out."  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:31 pm
Alex sighed, "Ok... if you want a fight, I'll fight" the clone aproached the other boy and took out the wado, getting into a fighting stance...

"Let's go, this looks bad" he walked in the direcction of his clone...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:04 am
Tamlin donned her cat ears and squirmed her way out of the earth jutsu, appearing behind Alex. "Boo." she mumbled, taking a fighting stance. "You're wasting your time. This is a clone. The real one isn't far behind."  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 am
why r u helping me? when i done don't know or remember u?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:50 pm
Tamlin sighed. "I don't care if you don't remember me. I've always hated you anyway. I'm just doing this because Seiko-sama cannot." then she turned to glare at Alex. "And if you don't stop putting Seiko-sama through this pain, I'm going to have to kill you myself." Then she disappeared in a flash, appearing behind the clone, sending a kick toward his head.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:20 pm
*hearing those words sparked something in my memories and i remembered how many times that Seiko cried for me* < i'm i such a burden to that girl who called her Nii-san?>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:43 pm
The clone stopped the kick with one hand, then steped back, "The clone is fighting someone, we must hurry up" Alex stepped on, he wanted to know who was the other ones...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:04 pm
*appears infront of the main body* ........... I won't let u pass  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 pm
Alex stopped, "You... you dont seem a normal person" he said, taking a battle stance...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:40 pm
....... *gets into a battle stance* i'll fight to protect my namaka  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 am
"Hey Alex would you like some help over here?"Guren called out. She approached them with Sakumo.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 am
< oh no its Guren...... this is bad>.........  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:45 pm
Name: Ain Zenki
Clan: Zenki Clan
Village: Village Hidden in the Thorns
Weapon: By singing she can make anybodys ears bleed by hypnotizing them to stand still nd not run away so she can sing as high as she can. when her voice is not useful she uses her multitude of weapons that she has all kept either on her back or in her body which she can cough up at anytime.
Bio: She never knew her parents because they abandoned her as soon as she was born so she had to care for herself. she is one of the guards for village hidden in the thorns and is a commanding sergeant.
Appearance:
User Image  

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:49 pm
Tamlin wrapped her arm around the clone's leg, pulling him off balance.

Seiko appeared somewhere different with Manaka and Yui. She glared once at the man, then turned away. "I hate you. I know I'm not supposed to say something like that since I'm a clan leader, but I hate you... so much." Then she turned her hate-filled glare on Yui. "Especially you..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games