Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:01 am
It delayed only a moment before turning to accompany Searenna. Once they were outside it stopped and pointed towards the elevator nearby, "That Appears Opperational..." It stated bluntly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:03 am
Saerenna nodded, "And that is why we're going to take it this time." She said, meaning that she fully well knew that he had noticed their earlier detour, and didn't care all the same. It was the President's orders. They weren't made for being questioned. At least not aloud or to his face anyway. That would be a surefire way to instantaneous job removal. It sounded painful when put that way...and often times WAS.

Walking over to the perfectly fine elevator that was situated close to the stairs, she slid her keycard and then punched a number. Why did the stairways not require much in the way of identification? Because WHO would ever take the stairs all the way up? Not people who weren't supposed to be there, that was for sure. Well...it had happened once a couple years ago, but thankfully she was off work on that fated day.

Through riding the elevator, they reached the research floor, and Saerenna headed over to a rather large computer, and began to pull up various files. "I'm assuming you have some way to link to this." She said to Slayer 1.

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:21 am
"Actually I Was Designed With Only One External Port, And A Hardware Firewall Against Remote Access, To Prevent Tampering With My Programing. My Access Port, Is Sealed However, And I Do Not Possess The Key."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:05 pm
Saerenna sighed, and said sarcastically, "Well, you're a big help. You at least have visual memory, right, so we'll just have to go through this the slow way." She picked a file on the computer, and typed a password. "This is a summary of the JENOVA project, from beginning to...well, now." She explained. "Download it or whatever however you can." She said, moving aside from the computer, sitting on a chair, and resting her chin in her hands. Well...at least she knew she had a lot of firepower available to her, judging by the gun it had pulled out earlier. "So...what exactly can you do anyway?" she asked him... it...Slayer 1, whatever.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:43 pm
It scanned the screen, scrolling down far quicker than a human could have read and memorized the information. "The Key Might Be In The Lab I Was Built In. I Am A Self Mobilizing Combat Suit. I Contain 34 Materia Slots, Plus Built In Weaponry, In Addition To My Two Main Weapons, The Mako Cannon You Saw Earlier, Similar In Function To The Junon Cannon, But On A Much Smaller Scale." It reached behind it's back and retrieved it's second weapon, crossed undernead the cannon. It was a sword, as long as a SOLDIER's Buster Sword, but a little thinner. "This Is A Plasma Blade, Capable Of Incinerating Matter On A Molecular Level." It said before returning the weapon to it's fastened position on it's back. "I Am Also Designed To Reconfigure To Allow A Medium Sized Person To 'Wear' Me As A Suit Of Mechanized Armor." As it finished it regarded her, watching her reactions to it's relation of it's abilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:53 pm
Saerenna raised her eyebrows somewhat appreciatively. The 34 Materia slots alone were quite impressive, not to mention everything else. Huh, a wearable robot. Not the most common fashion statement, but could be quite useful. Thinking for a bit, she said, "So...the lab you were built in.... Would that be the one here in the ShinRa building? If so, I might be able to locate it fairly easily." She was actually glad that this was a robot, since it probably taken a regular person days to read it all. And that was a condensed version. She still had trouble believing the rumors that Sephiroth had read all those files in the ShinRa Mansion nonstop. His eyes should have died or something from trying to make out scientists' handwriting. Which she knew from exerience to not be extremely legible.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:46 am
"No, Ghast Had A Private Lab Close To Kalm, That Is Where I Was Built. I Can Lead You Straight To It, Though It Appears To Have Been Abandoned Some Time Ago." It seemed to almost be enjoying her enthusiasm. As if it took pride in telling her what it was designed to be capable of.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:58 am
Saerenna thought about that for a moment, and then nodded. It would be helpful to not only find the key, but possibly learn more about Slayer 1 and it's origins. Also, the lure of a lab that she hadn't seen yet (the famed Professor Gast's nonetheless) was still quite tempting, even if she wasn't a scientist anymore. "Alright, we'll check it out. Are you finished here?" She asked, then decided she should call the President for confirmation. Picking up her phone, and pushing the most easilly accessable number, (which just so happened to be the President's. Not that it was coincidental, though) she explained, "Sir? Slayer 1 here says he left some sort of key in Professor Gast's old lab near Kalm that will undoubtedly be useful. Permission to go there and search for it?"  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:20 pm
Considering the recent events, Rufus was not particularly surprised when his phone rang only a number of moments after he had dismissed Saerenna and her new robot assistant. Picking it up he listened to her request. "Permission granted, but don't let your gaurd down around this robot. We still don't know everything he's capable of yet." He warned. Then as the conversation finished and he set the phone down he returned to his previous work. his brow furrowed and he frowned, this would be a risky venture...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:53 pm
"Of course, sir." Saerenna replied, and hung up. Turning to Slayer 1, she just studied it for a moment, but alas, it was impossible to tell what a robot was 'thinking' or what it's plans were just by looking at it. Finally, she spoke aloud. "The President has given me permission to take us there. When do you plan to leave?" she asked it, stressing that it was only under the President's wishes that they do things, and that this artificial intelligence was also under her command now.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:01 pm
Ermak Lorde
Kadaj's eyes widened slightly at the summon, and threw his hands before his face surrounding himself with JENOVA's power. The fire surged over him leaving him gasping. He was not incapacitated in the least however. And watched with a smirk as DMM and Zaber fled. "Things are going well Loz." His gaze then shifted to Sabel, "Nee-chan,... things did not go as planned eh? Perhaps you should have listened, but I knew you would not. Your failure was anticipated." He walked over and laid a hand on her head, "And you can redeem yourself in Mother's eyes." He assured, his eyes glowing strangely.
Sabel took her reprimand with a quiet nod. "Of course," Raising her face to meet Kadaj's glittering mako gaze with her own. "I shall do whatever Mother and Her Chosen One command." The further emphasis added to the word would likely have been overlooked by most, but would send the other a decent barb.

OOC: Sabel knows that Kadaj isn't all secure about his relationship to 'Mother'. Sabel is influenced slightly more than the others, and was present, for a short time, during the first reunion to feel Sephiroth's will. If Hojo hadn't sealed her in a stasis, she likely would have been one of the first in line to jump off the cliff or be smote by Sephiroth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:52 am
"I Am Capable Of Departing At Any Time. And I Can Take Us Both There Easily." At that it turned towareds her, and seemed to open up, twisting and turning in almost painful looking directions until it was wearable, and just her size too. It stood, looking very little like it's former self, as it seemed to wait for her to step forwards, and strap herself in.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:51 am
Saerenna blinked as she watched Slayer 1's transformation, and just continued to stare for a moment. So it was wearable. Still, she was nervous about taking it up on it's silent offer, after all, this robot just came from out of nowhere and took the opportunity to demand what it wanted.... Well, there was no getting farther in understanding this robot if she didn't make an attemt, so she hesitantly stepped forward, and after examining it a bit more, stepped inside of it and asked, "Like this?" She touched what seemed to be some sort of restraining device, and started looking for what to attach it to. Still, the feeling of being inside a body at least capable of automated thought was rather unnerving.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:08 am
She found how to fasten the restraining belt around her waist, the 'helm' seemed it would naturally settle in place on its own. There was also a casing she needed to adjust to fit her calf, and a pair of microfber gloves which would help the machine to track her hand movements, and duplicate them with the robotic hands a little further along the long arms. "Yes." It said simply.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Misander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:52 pm
savanacat
In a bar, with no distinguishing features save that it appeared a bit run down, a young lady slumped onto a bar stool and quietly ordered a drink. Her dark brown hair with red highlights looked rather tangled as it fell down around her face. Likewise, all of her outfit looked very worn out. She sat back on the stool and drank down the beer in one quick gulp. She then scanned the room nonchalantly, apparently quite at ease in a bar such as this one. Only one of the customers caught her eye, and it was a face of someone very familiar. At this point, a bit of Dahry's poise fell away and she seemed just slightly nervous. She looked away and drank down her second beer in slower sips, gazing raptly at the glass in her hand and she continued to do this for several cups of beer. At the point where it appeared the other-she didn't know who, just that it was a familiar face-seemed to be obivious to her, she again relaxed and proceeded to drink with her usual ferver.
The young man seemed to glance right past Dahry, allowing her a moment or two of relief. However the next time she looked up, the man was sliding onto the stool beside her. He took a long slow sip from his own glass before turning to her with a mocking grin. Leaning in close to her he whispered softly into her ear. "That is simply THE worst disguise I have EVER seen."  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games