Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:13 pm
"Perhaps... though one can never be sure." She looked over to the store, seeing him walk by the doorway he looked out to her, smiled and tapped his wrist as though indicating the time. She shivered. "What a creep..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm
"Alright wait here." Bradley said walking over to the guy again. "Alright what's your problem with her?" He asked the guy pointing at Adelline. "Cause personally it's just getting annoying to watch this crap." He said shaking his head and rubbing his forehead. "So honestly what's your problem?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:27 pm
"Damnit Bradley..." Adelline said feeling quite fearful.

"Tsk tsk, now it's not very polite to go peering into the business of adults now is it?" he said smoothly looking at the tip of one of his fingers to make sure there was nothing on the glove. "The sweet young girl simply caught my eye is all. She looks familiar. I don't intend to steal her away from you. She is familiar though." All the while he was smiling and had began to stroke his chin thoughtfully while staring over at Adelline.

"Just drop it and come back. Please don't start fighting or anything we have no idea who this guy is..." She was still wracking her brain trying to figure such things out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 pm
Bradley just looked at him. "Trust me it would take more than just you to steal her away from me." He said still looking at this guy trying to see what made him tick. "Adult business, for your information I am an adult." He added glaring at this guy. He seems to not have a source of dignity. He won't even look at me, creep. "Well isn't it normal," he emphasized 'normal'. "To look at the person you are talking to instead of being a creep?" He asked smirking.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:39 pm
"Hmm? Oh I'm sorry. You will have to excuse me. The last time I saw that pretty little face of hers, it was covered in blood." Who the hell is this boy and why is Spade keeping him around? A pet perhaps? The man locked eyes with Bradley for a moment before saying, "You have no idea what you are getting yourself into sir." He said this last word sarcastically.

Adelline could tell Bradley was beginning to tense up, she stood up and quickly walked over to him. "Don't worry about him, he's not worth it." She said glaring at the man and feeling a cold rush run through her when he looked at her. I do know him... those eyes are so familiar...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:51 pm
Bradley laughed at his last statement. "Oh but I do know what I'm getting into. You on the other hand are so going to-" he got out before hearing Adelline. "No it's fine I'm ok. If you're so scared of him just stay back I'm trying to teach this guy a lesson." He said getting a little angry he was getting attacked by both of them. Why is she so scared of him. He's not that big I can take him. Plus I know more about her then he ever will. He thought to himself creating a fist in his left hand.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 pm
"In a public place? Oh what a classy young gent you have found for yourself my sweet little Spade. Or is he just your pet?"

Adelline froze when he said her nickname. He definitely knew who she was, once she said that she gripped onto Bradley's arm tightly. "It's none of your damn business." her teeth were gleaming when she said business.

He laughed, "Well the least you can do is ask me to take it outside." He said putting a hand in his pocket and pulling out a cigarette. "it's time for my break anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:13 pm
Bradley felt her grip him and was getting annoyed. "Look let me just kick his a** and you'll be fine." He said to you before turning to him. "First I hadn't said teaching you a lesson through fighting but I can teach you that way if you want. So yeah let's go outside." He said pushing his head towards the door. "Let's make it interesting too. I win you tell me what you want with her. You win I'll let you talk to her alone."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:25 pm
In his fury he had managed to pull himself from her grip and she was left to follow the two of them weekly. Damnit I need to figure out who he is before it's too late...

They walked outside and he lit his cigarette taking a long drag off of it and blowing the smoke out in a cloud. "Look boy, my business is not with you. It's with her." He narrowed his eyes and put the cigarette out on the wall, after which he shoved it into his pocket quickly. "Cut the crap Spade and come with me so I can finish what I started."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:27 pm
"Your business is with me too then if it's with her." Bradley said his smirk growing. "I own her you see." He said really wanting to get rid of this guy.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:35 pm
"Own?" he let out another hearty laugh. "What have you been telling this guy? Does he honestly believe he could rule over you? Funny, I couldn't even when you were so very close to dying."

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't know who you are or why you want to speak with me, but I don't want to have anything to do with you." Adelline said angrily, standing quite close behind Bradley.

"You have to be kidding me." He said running his hands through dull black hair. "You do not remember that night, the one night so far away ago i had you eating out of my hands I was so close but your damn mother..." he shook his head in frustration looking between the two. "Ok that's it, you are playing dumb for his sake? Then I will come to get you." He said taking a few steps in her direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 pm
"You're the one who changed her aren't you?" Bradley almost yelled. "That's it your gone." He said clenching his left hand and thrusting his fist towards the others face.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:45 pm
The punch caught him a bit off guard and he was clipped in the face by it, a small bruise began to form on his cheek. "Are you insane? You have no idea what you are doing. I have to finish what I started." The man sounded angry now and had his fangs bared at Bradley.

"Changed me?..." she said feeling a bit dizzy, slowly the scenary from that night was beginning to return to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:49 pm
"What was that huh? Are you going to kill her or something." Bradley said glaring at the guy more seeing the fangs. I should feel scared I'm fighting a vampire but I'm not. He thought to himself shrugging it off. "I don't think you need to get any closer. I just need you to leave now before I have to hurt you."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:58 pm
"Damnit all I can't fight you legally." he said under his breath he cracked his wrists and looked over at Adelline. "You are not getting out of my grasp that easily." He said darkly. "Tell him to let me through to you." he said coldly, "you know as well as I that I have to do this."

"I know nothing... you... me... nothing." she said softly rubbing her temples once more and lightly biting her own tounge in frustration. All the things she was going over in her head made her want to hang herself. He was responsible for all of it and now he wanted to finish what he had started. Insane. "He wants to kill me." she said to Bradley, this was a lie but the only ones who knew that were her and the man.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games