Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:35 pm
"Ah you do not need to speak it, it is your heart that will know..." Sabel coaxed sagely. "One day you will be sure of your feelings." Then she cheered "YES! Kick that stupid door down!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:45 pm
"Um, I'm not a repair man... more like a negotiator at this point... but I don't know if that'll be a good idea to kick the door down... " He looked back at Sabel and Saerenna. "I think you have two evil spirits out here..."  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:19 pm
"Oh no, you have me confused with President ShinRa. He's the one that's been possesed by an evil spirit." Saerenna told Murdock. "By the way, I am Saerenna, a ShinRa Turk!" she proclaimed proudly. "And I DON'T like the President like that." she told the other lady, "Sure he's extremely good looking, very sure of himself, rich, powerful.... Uh... but he's my super boss!"

Tifa examined the door, pushing hard on it again to no avail. She went over to the window and opened it, leaning out so that her entire upper body was practically hanging out, and said, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I can get it open. What was it you wanted to talk about? Oh, and..." she noticed the water pooling about her feet, "Do you think you could call a repair man then? All this water is warping the floor."  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:29 pm
Murdock shook his head when he started drooling. 'Dammit! Its gotta be illegal somewhere for a womans body to be that hot!' "Um, sorry, I don't have a cell phone... but um, this lady Turk in major denial here wants her boss back..." he said pointing to Saerenna "And This obsessed lady who likes chains is saying her future husband is in there..." He then pointed to Sabel. "If you want I could crawl through that window and we could strike a deal... I'd tell you to talk to either of these two, but I don't think that'd be... ah, safe..."  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:05 pm
"Yeah, I have no idea what President ShinRa is doing here." Tifa said, and then sighed heavilly, "And why is that lady going to marry a weird old guy?" she asked, thinking that he meant the Chocobo Sage and not Vaizel. "You can come in if you promise to help start cleaning things up." she told Murdock, pulling back into the building, her chest getting caught for a moment in the small space before she finally stumbled back into the slowly flooding, messy area.

"I'm not in major denial!" Saerenna said, in a voice that completely contradicted what she had just said. Suddenly, she wasn't so eager to see Rufus, not if it meant she'd start liking him. She can't like her boss! Even though it happened all the time to people, it would be awful for Rufus' reputation.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:35 pm
Murdock twitched slightly ' Damn her body!' he screamed in his mind before looking at Saerenna. "Yes you are..." he said, taking off his sword from his back and sliding it through the window before attempting to squeeze through the small space himself. He was halfway through when he was stopped around his waist. "Crap... um, hey, miss... could you give me a tug?" He asked Tifa as he tried pushing against the wall under him, trying to push himself in, but to no avail. "Damn... I've gotta look stupid... the black cat has already infected me with bad luck!" he muttered.  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:50 am
"Black cat and bad luck? Oh dear, this must be serious, I'll see what I can do." Tifa said, shaking her head. Taking Murdock's shoulders she started pulling on him. Finding that he was indeed fairly stuck, she braced her feet on the wall and started pulling again, "We'll break this bad luck some way or another." she muttered.

Saerenna looked up nervously, noting that her window was now occupied by half a man, and scooted to the side. She found her eyes glancing at the crazed clone, so she closed them, trying to forget about anything that had been said. Unfortunately, all she could think about was Rufus. This was actually fairly common, and she had always attributed it to the need to protect him, but what if...?  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:54 am
Murdock felt himself budge slightly, "Good, keep go- not good!" he almost yelled the last part. He was finaly pulled which was not so good for him considering A) He couldn't balance himself and he was falling and B) Due to, in his opinion, the bad luck from the black cat, his jeans got caught on something, (Probably a nail) and he was pretty much yanked out of them, revealing a pair of boxers with yellow chocobo print.

OOC: How many of you could see that coming? lol  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:33 pm
Tifa blinked and kept her face perfectly blank, trying not to laugh outright at the sight before her. "Um, well..." She unhooked Murdock's pants from the window and offered them to him, "I think these are yours." she was unable to hold back a small snicker that escaped. And then, to change the subject, she said, "I'm Tifa Lockheart, owner of this establishment."  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:45 pm
"Gah!" Murdocks face was bright red from embarassment. He quickly took his pants back and slipped them on. He then lowered his head, looking at the ground. "Hi... I'm Murdock Jacelon... nice to meet you Tifa..." He said weakly, holding out his hand.  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:54 pm
Tifa's face broke out into a grin that she couldn't hold back any longer. Shaking his hand, she said, "It's nice to meet you, too, Murdock. I'm terribly sorry about the state of this place. It seems something happened while I was away." As she said this, she turned and sent a scowl at Vaizel, "And don't think this has distracted me enough to forget about asking you for a loooooong explaination. Anyway!" she said with a clap of her hands, "I can't abide the state of things as they are everyone grab a towel and start moping all this water up." she commanded, going to a cupboard and pulling out some towels, with which she started cleaning the water and floating bits of paper.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:03 pm
Murdock sighed before picking up a towel and started helping Tifa in moping up the water. "So... does that guy usualy mess this place up when your out?" He asked after awhile, nodding in Vaizel's direction.  

kemenlith

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:45 pm
Rufus blinked, drawn from his complex plotting by an odd old man garbed in purple, pondering the question for a few moments, he decided it wouldn't hurt to find out what the bizzare-looking fellow wanted. "I believe I might just be aquainted with such people, what message would you like me to pass on?" He inquired mildly, taking a moment to regard the well-endowed young woman who stormed into the room, At her furious questions and statements some of which were proved by the surpluss of water now filling the room, Rufus waisted no time in elevating his shoes and legs out of the possible danger-zone. His eyes narrowed at the mention of Shinra and he was of half a mind to inquire further but for the small detail that he still had not recieved information from the strange purple man. So Rufus held his peace, somehow knowing the aged midget would not be so inclined to speak if he were ignored in any way.

Vaizel glared furiously at the Chocobo sage as the man moved away, it had been that ugly buggar who'd bothered HIM in the first place!! His mood was not alleviated by the arrival of Tifa, who was closely followed by water. He simply glowed in the general direction of everyone else, until Murdock made his unfortunate comment. "No I don't! he snarled rising from his seat and storming over. Despite his anger he was careful to place his mechanical foot down in such a way as it wouldn't shred the floorboards. "I'll have both of you know that this wasn't in ANY way my fault! it was all those FREAKS out THERE!!" He jabbed his entire arm in the direction of the window.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:58 pm
"No need to yell..." Murdock said, still moping up the water. "And by freaks do you mean the denial Turk lady and the obsessed, chain liking lady, who said her future husband was in here? They're still out there you know..." His gaze then shifted to the wierd man in purple. "Whos that?" He asked, nodding in the strange mans direction.  

kemenlith

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:11 pm
Vaizel paled visably and shuddered at the mention of chains, somewhat subdued from his earlier ferver he backed up and sat back down in his chair, warily watching the window and the JENOVA clone still behind it.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games