Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 pm
alexander ran out the door saying. " i'll be back later." he ran to reiba's dorm. he knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:30 pm
Reiba heard a knock on the door and she turned slightly. "The door's open." She replied sullenly. She didn't want company, but she was brought up on manners.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:33 pm
hunter opened the door and walked inside her room. he gently shut the door gently. he sat next to her and looked at her. "i want you to tell me what's wrong."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:36 pm
"So affectionate suddenly? You must have BPD." She sighed, setting the broom down. "You really want to know what's wrong?" She asked, her ears as rigid as her body.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm
"i'm not biopoler." he sighed. he "i'm not affectinet i'm just concerned. and ye si really want to know what's wrong."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Reiba pulled out a photo album and tossed it at Hunter. "Take a look through that, what do you see?" She asked. The entire album was full of scares and bruises on the body of somebody who's face never appeared in the entire book.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:44 pm
He caught the photo book and flipped through it and said "it looks like you or somebody you know was abused by parents. am i right." he had seen things like this before.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 pm
"What are you talking about? Those are pictures I got off the internet." Reiba laughed. "You fell for it. But seriously-" She handed him a much smaller book. This book had the same pictures in it, but slightly different. "Those are mine."  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 am
hunter almost froze. had reiba just laughed. he got out of his shock and grabbed the other photot book. "not twll me that these really are yours." he wanted her to be serious and not just joke around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:13 pm
sam heard an explosion an started running and then saw ryoku. and soped running. " ryoku, are u ok?" u can tell she was worried by the sound of her voice.  

emopanda32412

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:07 pm
"Your a bit late girlie."Seiko told Sam then turned around and walkeed back to her dorm room. She slammed the door and looked into the bathroom mirror. Various splatters of blood had driendd on her arms and clothes from pulling the chair leg out. Seiko put on a new shirt and splashed water on her arms. She brushed her hair from her eyes and flopped on the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:56 pm
*laying down in one of the beds in the infirmary*
me: any why am i here again?
doc: cuz u lost too much blood and ur body won't last with the lack of energy that u have
me:....... thanks for the reminder *falls asleep*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:35 pm
Reiba nodded her head, flipping all the way to the back. It had a small certificate, and there were dozens of them behind the first. "ER forms... I get 'em every time I go." She whispered. Then she showed him another picture, one of a huge back lashing. There were strands of blue hair falling down near the top of the picture. "That's my hair." She muttered. "These are mine, no joke."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 am
Hunter put his hands in his face. He did this so he could think of something to say. He looked at her and almost smiled at what he had thought of. "common let's go." he picked reiba up and brought her out of the school he started to bring her some where.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:52 am
*walks into the infirmary an sees ryoku asleep. she pulls up a chair beside him an waits for him to wake up*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games