Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Music School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:27 pm
Mist:he not in a bad mood so its ok if you talk to him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image (the picture (ignore the child)) Emi looks down at the picture in her hand her green eyes fille dwith tears
NekoLover1994
Suzume glanced back at her and smiled.
Emi_Inusuki
Emi walks back into the classroom taking her seat in the back she saw the new people but she was to busy wiping tears from her eyes to care

DaT Nigguh ReDD

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:31 pm
Kisomay smiled," Okay, let Suzume know where I went if she asks please?" SHe walked out of the classroom and up to the roof where she stopped before approching Shadow, she lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention.
Mio Night12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:32 pm
Suzume came over and catiously got her attention," You okay?"
Emi_Inusuki
User Image (the picture (ignore the child)) Emi looks down at the picture in her hand her green eyes fille dwith tears
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
Emi walks back into the classroom taking her seat in the back she saw the new people but she was to busy wiping tears from her eyes to care

I amz a kittin

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:33 pm
NekoLover1994
Kisomay smiled," Okay, let Suzume know where I went if she asks please?" SHe walked out of the classroom and up to the roof where she stopped before approching Shadow, she lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention.
Mio Night12

Shadow:huh?
*SHadow truns around*
Shadow surprised hey Kisomay  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:33 pm
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

"no no im not ok im holding back tears cause if i do it will start raining  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:36 pm
"I'm sorry." Suzume frowned," Were they your family..? You don't have to answer! I'mm just curious."
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 pm
NekoLover1994
"I'm sorry." Suzume frowned," Were they your family..? You don't have to answer! I'mm just curious."
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

"those are my parents they died shortly after i was born  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 pm
"Hi." She walked next to him and looked down as she started to blush slightly," Um do you like... me at all?"
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12

*SHadow truns around*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 pm
NekoLover1994
"Hi." She walked next to him and looked down as she started to blush slightly," Um do you like... me at all?"
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12

*SHadow truns around*

Shadow:like a friend  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 pm
"Awww I'm so sorry. I can relate to that all too well." She looked down but shook her head so she wouldn't start to get upset, she smiled down at Emi," YOu have a new family now."
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pm
She blushed a deeper red as she looked up at him," I could never talk to you before.. and you never acted like you were my friend so I thought that you hated me..."
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12

*SHadow truns around*

I amz a kittin

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pm
NekoLover1994
"Awww I'm so sorry. I can relate to that all too well." She looked down but shook her head so she wouldn't start to get upset, she smiled down at Emi," YOu have a new family now."
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

Seh covers her face "the worst part was my father knew he was going to die" She stood up "i have to go give something to shadow"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:42 pm
NekoLover1994
She blushed a deeper red as she looked up at him," I could never talk to you before.. and you never acted like you were my friend so I thought that you hated me..."
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12
NekoLover1994
Mio Night12

*SHadow truns around*

Shadow:why would i hate you your a geart girl  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:43 pm
Suzume smiled," Alright. talk to you later then."
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

Seh covers her face "the worst part was my father knew he was going to die" She stood up "i have to go give something to shadow"

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff